A Rare Pokemon AMV...

Thread: A Rare Pokemon AMV...

Default A Rare Pokemon AMV...

Does anyone know where I can find (or the website of the creator who made it) a rare Pokemon amv called "Get Right" (sung by Jennifer Lopez). I don't know who made it, but the clips were perfectly edited to sync with the song. It also had a few CardCaptor's clips in it as well. I used to watch it all the time on youtube.com last year until PUSA got crazy about copyright laws, and everything Pokemon-related got removed along with people's accounts as well :(.

This is not the right place for that kind of question. This is the Artist's Alcove, meant for art and drawings, hence the name "Artist's".

But technically AMV's ARE a work of ART hence the reason why I posted this new thread in this section of the forum. Besides where else would you have had me put it?

I would have put it in the Pokemon general discussion, if it'd been me. ;)

Anyway, chances are you aren't going to find it. :( Pokemon AMVs are extremely hard to find now, due to the fact that the owners of the Pokemon anime are cracking down on anyone who posts footage of the show anywhere. Youtube has been forced to remove countless AMVs, and not just Pokemon ones. I shudder to think what AMV.org must be like right now; I haven't been there in a long time.

I can't say where to look for what you want (since I really don't know), but I can say that Pianoplaynfool is right, and this isn't the proper forum for it. I'll move it to the Pokemon General forum. ;) You might have more luck and fewer snide remarks there, lol.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

http://www.animemusicvideos.org is the site Shuko's refering to, and from the last time I was there (a few weeks ago), it seems to be running just fine.

Try looking for it there.