Pokemon you want to like, but can't - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Pokemon you want to like, but can't

Default Re: Pokemon you want to like, but can't

Dragonite.

The previous evolutions are really cute and awesome, especially Dragonair, but then it evolves into something completely different that looks like a lame plush toy. I didn't like it in 1999, and I still don't like it now.
    White 2 Friend Code: 5201 0308 4915
    White Friend Code: 4255 8449 1191
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 4254 6853 1936

I'm going to have to say Castform, as cool as the concept of this Pokemon was...the execution was horrible...just another novelty Pokemon :/

I RNG, if you think that's cheating you're dumb.

For me, it's the Chikorita line. Design-wise, I think they're downright adorable. But each time I choose it as my Johto starter, I just can't seem to get into the game. :/
    Soul Silver team (in progress)-

Please contact me for Mario Kart Wii friend code.

"Cat. I'ma kitty cat. And I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance."

Trophies

I despised Shuckle, Blissey, and a few others. When I played Platinum those Blissey took forever to beat and it was also annoying with Shuckle... I did a little research and wanted a Shuckle and... nope, can't get it on Platinum... (I don't have Emerald).

Blog Entries

Hydreigon - It's a dragon and thus automatically awesome... but the design is just ugly compared to the other dragon-types. That and I'm still a bit depressed that the cyborg-tank dragon idea was scrapped.
    Silverwynde likes this.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Serperior.

I like the Snivy line, actually. It's possibly my favorite grass starter line. And Serperior...seems like the logical final stage of that line. It keeps the line's smug facial expression, and I understand that it had to lose its legs to become a more than "It just doesn't feel right, somehow/There's something off, it seems, but I don't know what..."

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

I want to like of Probopass, but I cannot. That mustache reminds me of Super Mario... It's very weird!

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really want to like Lucario. I liked it as a kid and remembered using one... until I discovered EgyptianFurShipping. (Lucario X Lopunny) While there are lots of Lucario ships I find annoying, EgyptianFurShipping will be my least favourite Lucario shipping because I see it all other the place. :c

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Mew. I just can't stand it for some reason. It's too...cute, I guess. I wish it was more demonic looking or something, like Mewtwo. xD.
    Also Probopass and Nosepass. They would seem like cool Pokemon to have on a team, but it's just...horrifying looking...X_X
    And also Celebi, Shaymin, Manaphy, etc...I hate them because they're basically little Mews. And I hate little Mews. :P
    All I can think of for now.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Won't be here too often! Insomniac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got another one~

I really want to like Furret due to the fact that it is based on one of my favourite animals, the ferret. Even so, I don't care for Furret's design much and it's stats aren't pretty either.

I think what GF should make is another ferret, only with similar looks to a domesticated ferret.
    My deviantART page

I love Spheal and Sealeo but the evolution after that looks like a fat blob with white fuzz. Gross....

Blog Entries

Golurk no doubt. What's not to like? A giant flying robot created by an ancient civilization that can punch anything into dust. It was the first Pokemon I knew I wanted on my team (which didn't happen btw). Then you find out about its low speed, low defenses, and and many weaknesses. Such an awesome thing ruined since literally anything can one-shot it. Did I mention he barely gets any stab moves too?

Visit PerseusRad's Youtube Channel

This may come as a surprise, but Fennekin. It just looks weird to me, and I don't like the way the head and ears are proportioned to the rest of the body. It's a fire type, but I just don't want to use him, but I want to like him.

Adviser to the king Twisted Roselia's Avatar

Follow Twisted Roselia on Tumblr Visit Twisted Roselia's Youtube Channel

Lots of cute Pokémon like Pachirisu and Emolga. They look so adorable, but they're not great in battles... Plus Iris's Emolga in the anime really annoys me.
    Also Zoroark. I liked the movie, and I love Zorua... I tried so hard to like Zoroark too, but something about its design really creeps me out.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Pikachu. It's really cute and has decent attack stats, but it's a glass cannon. It can't take what it dishes out. And on top of that, the anime ruined it for me. If I tried to use it, I'd feel like I was turning into Ash Ketchum.

As far as I'm concerned, its only saving grace is that Red has one.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast