Pokemon that you think should have an evolution between their first and second

Thread: Pokemon that you think should have an evolution between their first and second

Default Pokemon that you think should have an evolution between their first and second

What pokemon that evolve once look like the change to much and could have an evolution between the basic form and evolution?

I think cute little teddy bear teddiursa evolving into big ferocious grizzly bear ursaring is a big leap.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon that you think should have an evolution between their first and second

I disagree. I think that all evolutions work fine. Some are bigger and grander than others and that makes them unique.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Pokemon that you think should have an evolution between their first and second

I actually don't want this to happen but just wanted to play along.

I thought Magikarp > Gyarados was a huge transition as with it's counter part, Feebas > Milotic.

To be perfectly honest, there are many examples of this. I don't think Teddiursa > Ursaring is too hard to believe. They're both bears and brown.

i've kind of thought this too. there are some pokemon out there that look like there should be on in between them.

Remoraid should not evolve directly into Octillery.
    That's the only evolution I find funny.
    Fish => Octopus = ?

Exeggcute to Exeggutor has always confused me, eggs to a coconut tree... I feel like there should be an ugly middle level like Weepinbell or Gloom.

Kabuto to Kabutops as well. Kabuto looks like it'll have an evolution like Parasect but no no it's a giant monster with scythes for hands. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Plus it's illegal to have a three level fossil so oh well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltrainer View Post
    I actually don't want this to happen but just wanted to play along.

I thought Magikarp > Gyarados was a huge transition as with it's counter part, Feebas > Milotic.
    The legend of a carp jumping over the Dragon's gate turning into a dragon justifies that, and Feebas being a combination of a Magikarp expy and the ugly duckling story is justified as well.

Want them in PokeMart? Rare Candy's Avatar

I agree with Hollow3582, Remoraid into Octillery is.. er..

As for others, they're all good, I tihnk.

Blog Entries

Remoraid= gun, Ocitlerry= cannon.

Seems logical to me. Cannon deal more damage than a pistol, no?

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?