Pokemon You Loathe (hate, despise, high dislike, etc.)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon You Loathe (hate, despise, high dislike, etc.)

Default Pokemon You Loathe (hate, despise, high dislike, etc.)

We all have like lots of favorites and like those ones we think "cool!" at.

I haven't seen a thread like this, but it might be a repeat, I don't think so, but...

Anyways, first of all, please no one get offended! This is just for fun!

What pokemon do you loathe- is it annoying? Ugly? Or just plain icky to you? Bad experience with it? You accidently used a Masterball on it? Was it your older sister's favorite?

-----
    I don't dislike any Pokemon up to Gen2, and I don't know anything beyond that. However, while randomly browsing, I looked up a pokemon mentioned in a fanfic I critiqued- Chimchar.

Chimchar.I thought it looked rather like the unfortunate offspring of DK and a Digimon reject. I was staring at it and was trying to hold down my lunch. So, it was like a monkey with a piece of crap on its head and fire coming out of its ass or something. I was disgusted.

I dislike its evolutions except for Infernape, which is decent.

-----

Rules/Guidelines

Whoa, whoa, I smell a fire starting!!!!

I'll add this to the first post, but this isn't a place to disagree with other's choices of hated pokemon! Please don't turn this into a kindergarten rampage, anyone! I love Feraligatr! But if you hate him I won't bicker! Everyone has different opinions of what's hot and what's not, so please respect everyone else's opinion.

However, plain old cheerful friendly dissent, provided that it does not exceed more than 200 words, is perfectly okay!

I'm not going to lay down fun-spoiling rules, but let's just add a clause that says don't even try to initiate a flame war with someone's post?
    Last edited by Velveteen; 28th April 2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Laying down rules to prevent flame wars!
    -Visit my Team Rocket FanFics at R100!
    -Visit my drawings/handsewn plushies at DeviantarT!

There's no one I really hate for its design or personality or anything.

But playing the games far too many times had caused me to have a passionate disliking for Ishitsubute and Zubat.

We've had far too many generations of these guys, and they're far too common. Please keep them out of the caves next time around, GameFreak. For the sanity of gamers everywhere.

Zubat is the most annoying Pokémon in all existance.

Try going through almost any cave without a Repel, and see if you don't encounter Zubat approx 10 times.

Eh. I have a few.

-Chikorita line. My starter was Totodile. Do the math.

-Lucario. To popular. I do love Riolu though.

-Feraligtr. MY LOVLEY TOTODILE AND CROWCONAW DO NOT DESERVE THAT MONSTROSITY.

-Lickylicky. One word. Alberto.

-Piplup. See Lucario. Hareta should have had Turtwig.
    *Sticks out tongue at DP Adventures writers*

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Zubat and Golbat yeah... And alot of times you cannot escape them and I have even beaten by many in games that used confuse ray on my pokemon and fainted mine because of confusion

Also, Bronzong... its tough to beat a lot... especially at high levels and it annoys me trying to beat beat them.

PDL

While hate is too strong a word, there are a few Pokémon that I refuse to train out of principle.

Abra family: I never particularly care for Alakazam, this mostly stems from the inability to catch an abra with only a Pokéball, plus I thought it was a one time only Pokémon, so I only gave it one shot at the time. I usually use other Psychic types, Hypno for generation 1, Xatu for generation 2, Gardevoir for generation 3 and I didn't even have a main psychic type for geneation 4 (I used Lucario and Golduck on my main teams and Bronzong as a backup).

Nido family: I can't train these guys because I cannot for the life of me choose between Nidoqueen or Nidoking.

Scyther/Scizor: It's the Scyther fanboys/girls that drove me away from liking this Pokémon. It's deemed as strong without any sort of merit, Pinsir is more deserving. The only thing Pinsir needs are decent attacking moves that Heracross can't learn. Scizor I can tolerate though. But that would mean having to train a Scyther.

Legendaries: I don't use them out of respect, besides, I usually get bad natures on them.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Relax and have fun. The Power of Pika's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't hate any Pokemon unless someone starts pressuring me to use one I don't like as much then more than a dislike arises for it.

That Pokemon that sits in that category is Raichu unfortunately.

On a normal day basis I only dislike it a bit. I tend to not mind it but I don't like evolving my Pikachu into one. Not because of the anime but just a slight dislike. I don't think it's as cute.

When someone says Pikachu sucks evolve it and starts going at me then the dislike becomes close to a high dislike for a short while then it goes back down to a small dislike when they stop bugging me.

Lucky there aren't that many raichu fans like that around. I don't mind it when a raichu fan suggests it politely because I usually just say my reasons and they understand. Sometimes getting into a friendly battle. It's the jerky ones that I don't like and you get those few jerky people no matter what it is unfortunately.

I can train one fine, though I tend to end up boxing it and getting another Pikachu.=/
    Last edited by The Power of Pika; 16th April 2008 at 09:28 AM.

My name is Daffy Duck, I worked on a Merry-Go-Round, The job was swell,
    I did quite well,Till the Merry-go-round broke down.
    (Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo-hoo!)

Blog Entries

Croagunk.

Oddly enough, about two years ago, I woulda posted a resounding "PERSIAN" on this thread. But now I love it.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

How dare you hate the creature that stopped the attack OF A LEGENDARY WITH ITS HAND.

Oh, and Pelippers annoy me. Bloody Protect...

I don't like Gliscor, but that's mainly because it reminds me of Satan.
    I also don't care much for Kadabra or Alakazam, but I'm not sure why.
    Oh, and Mr. Mime has always annoyed the heck outta me for some reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glinn Mgraw View Post
    How dare you hate the creature that stopped the attack OF A LEGENDARY WITH ITS HAND.

It's fugly and looking at it makes my eyes hurt.
    It's like, I dunno, a Muppet caught in Chernobyl or something.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

the ultimate fire primate flaming infernape's Avatar
    Spear Pillar, taking over the Torn world and making Sinnoh colder by the minute

Zubat and Golbat, definately. Followed closely by Zigzagoon and Linoone because they are all pains-in-the-arse and are either too common, don't allow escape, or both. Sneasel are also starting to fall into that catagory, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Neku View Post
    It's fugly and looking at it makes my eyes hurt.
    It's like, I dunno, a Muppet caught in Chernobyl or something.

Hnnnn.

It's quite strong, so I don't mind it.

I'm with the Zubat crowd...because of the fact you can't shake them AND because their call scares the daylights out of me!
    My little fanfic corner. Mostly Rocketshippy, deal with it.

Ash: Huh? I don't see a beautiful girl.
    Misty: Why don't you just turn around?
    Ash: Misty, please. Only one of us can hallucinate at a time.

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Zubat/Golbat...as though it hasn't already been said. But to add a pokemon to those reasons -- Geodude and, later on, Graveller. Because of those stupid things, it takes me FOREVER to get through any cave in the game!
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast