Pokemon world physics - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokemon world physics

Default Re: Pokemon world physics

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Dragonair is 13ft tall yet Dragonite is 6"6 i think why the size decrease this contradicts evolution
    The Pokédex uses length in some instances.
    That's why Steelix is bigger every other pokemon.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Some Pokemon do evolve into Pokemon smaller than themselves though. Gloom to Bellossom, for instance. I always found that rather awkward.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    anyone think that wailords weight is extremely off i mean(800lbs) and this thing is 40 ft tall and thick that should have some extra zeros and some pokemon should much larger than they are
    that's what I thought at first, but Wailord is based off of a blimp, which is why it doesn't weigh very much for is size.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Blog Entries

Follow Herbizarre on Tumblr Visit Herbizarre's Youtube Channel

Being unable to get past trees without using HM Cut, or even getting past a construction pad. Height inconsistancies in the Anime, where Rhydon for example appears much bigger than it actually is (Rhydon is only 6'03" high, but it is depicted as a giant behemoth).

In any case, the physics in this franchise wasn't meant to be taken seriously. If we do, we can't enjoy it. :(
    I support : BiologyShipping, GodzillaShipping, GreatRocketShipping, RebelShipping, TransceiverShipping, Fox X Krystal, Leon S. Kennedy X Ada Wong, Leon X Lucy Liberty, FalSam, LGMShipping and Escavalier x Lilligant. This signature image is the perfect place to name all the ships I support without wasting space on the signature, mwa ha ha !
    Click here to view a fanfic of my crossover OTP : Beastman (F-Zero) and Mars (Pokémon).

Blog Entries

Biggest problem, where the hell does the water come from for Water-type attacks? I mean, A Mudkip can't store several thousand gallons of water inside it. And if the water is synthesized from the elements, could it produce the water fast enough?

I mean to use Hydro Pump in real life, you'd have to grab hold of a fire hose hooked up to a hydrant!

Oh screw it, let's just say the pokémon take the Laws of Thermodynamics, drag them into an alley, beat them, steal their money, shoot them and then teabag their corpses.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

How can A rhydon use surf its a frikin rock type it should hate water

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12