the pokemon world and our world

Thread: the pokemon world and our world

Blog Entries

Default the pokemon world and our world

i was searching pokedex entries the other day and it mentioned heaps of places from our world, like poliwrath can swim the Pacific Ocean easily, arcanine is a legend in China and Mew was found in South America, and the other day i when i was going through the Silph Building one the scientists joined team rocket because he was sent to Russia, so i ask where do Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Isshu fit in with the world since their are still places like Russia and South America

Blog Entries

Default Re: the pokemon world and our world

Well, I can see all of the regions as being under Japanese control.

Isshu could be an island very far from Japan with very strong Western influences but it still maintains some Japanese culture.

Hoenn and Sinnoh could be outlying islands on the Japanese mainland.

Kanto and Johto could be areas on the Japanese mainland.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion