Pokémon World Maps - Page 56
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: Pokémon World Maps

DS is on its way out.... Darrman's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon World Maps

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserLugia View Post
    I made a new map, based off of the screenshots from the anime. It's a pretty big .svg file, and I'm far from finished.

Here's what I've got for the world:

And here a close-up of Kanto and Johto. You would see there's random stuff above the actual regions, since there's nothing else to put there. I've put in the routes and as much anime-exclusive stuff as well, since having the provinces be only in-game stuff would make it so that it will be big, bland, and boring. If the names are generic, I've taken the liberty of translating it into another language so it wouldn't sound weird. And since not even with the anime-exclusive stuff I could give names to all the provinces, a lot of them are going to have made-up names or are a combination of the already-named ones.

Well, that's an interesting map, that's for sure! Detailing all of Kanto/Johto? Rest of the map's looks like it's gonna be good. On another note, wasn't this topic sticky once? Or am I remembering wrong?

Default Re: Pokémon World Maps

[QUOTE=Darrman;5306099]
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserLugia View Post
    On another note, wasn't this topic sticky once? Or am I remembering wrong?
    It was, but nobody posted in it for like 6 months.

So that this post isn't completely worthless, I'm working on my own map right now involving a central continent of Orre+Unova. Hope to have it posted soon!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556