Pokemon Toys, Figures, Goods

Thread: Pokemon Toys, Figures, Goods

追放されたバカ

Default Pokemon Toys, Figures, Goods

I am collecting Pokemon figures and was wondering if anyone here can suggest any online Japanese stores that carry them? So far, I only know of Amazon.jp and Yahoo japan auctions.

By the way, what ever happened to the Japanese Pokemon store equivalent to the US Pokemon Center?

Thanks!

Blog Entries

I know that the last time I checked, which was only about a month ago, you can find a TON of pokemon figures on eBay, and some of them go for really cheap, too. The only thing is, often times people are auctioning huge sets, so you have to buy a ton to get the one you want...

追放されたバカ

Yes, I am aware of the Pokemon toys on Ebay. The ones you speak of sounds a lot like knock offs from China. I'm not interested in those. I want the ones from Japan...

As a collector I'm sure you want bona fide ones, but not all the ones on ebay are knockoffs, surely. Then again, it is ebay... Isn't there still a pokemon center store in Tokyo?

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Well, what type of stuff? Those three are generally the best places that ship internationally though. (kinda)

追放されたバカ

I am looking for the 3 legendary beasts. 5" or bigger. By Tomy or other reputable brand. Basically, not knock offs is ok.

By the way, are there any Regi's figures besides Tomy's 2" ones? Again, I am only seeking larger figures.

If you mean the large-scale posable figures of the beasts, you can really only find them on yahoo!Japan auctions anymore, and they usually fetch a moderately high price.

There are other figures of the Regis, mainly put out around the time of the eighth movie. There are the Yujin Zukan figures (1/40 scale figurines), the chou GET series (smaller-than-Tomy-sized figures with interlocking bases), various capsule toys, and even large-scale posable Regirock and Registeel (sadly, there doesn't seem to be a Regice).

Regigigas is only just starting to get merchandise, itself, the first figure being one of the chou GETs. o/

This person has one of the greatest Regi-collections I've ever seen, if you wanna check out some of the the golem-goods. :D Until seeing her collection, I never knew there was all that neat stuff out there for the Regis!

Aaaaas for where to purchase stuff...

Wizzywig
    Moon Kingdom
    eBay
    and yahoo!Japan auctions with a proxy-bidding service like Shopping Mall Japan

... are all places I've gotten goods from, without much trouble. The first two aren't Japanese, per se, but they do carry a lot of import toys and such. Wizzywig has more DiaPea-related toys, while Moon Kingdom has a bit of both old and new.

Hope that helps a bit! o_o/

(oh, and, there are still multiple Pokemon Center stores around Japanland; they just gave up on the one in NYC to make it the general-Nintendo store it currently is :<)