Pokemon touching

Thread: Pokemon touching

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Question Pokemon touching

I have had this on my mind for a while. In the anime, you often see people riding on/holding onto and touching pokemon. For many pokemon species, this would be ok, but I have seen someone in anime ride a ponyta/rapidash. Would the flames on its mane and tail not burn a person when it is touched?

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you notice, they *did* affect at first, but once the human gained the pokemon's trust, the fire or whatever no longer did any damage. I think the pokemon can control what effect their harmful elements have, the flame or Sharpedo's skin being two examples.

I think that that vixen rancher was just lying about trust and really wears heat proof pants, which she later switches with Ash's when he's asleep.

As for Sharpedo, it's possible that like real sharks, Sharpedo scales only cut when brushed in one direction, and are smooth in the other. Or, it may be force thing, like how it doesn't hurt to rub sandpaper gently, but scrub your skin with it and it cuts you up.

Blog Entries

This is such a misleading title. I thought it would be something creepy like the DS character in the VG Cats comic.

This is such a misleading title. I thought it would be something creepy like the DS character in the VG Cats comic.
    Lmao, I thought the same :P

Anyway, yeah... I remember one episode where the ponyta burnt Ash or something because he didn't trust him/know who he was.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
    I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating

Well, they might do soem minigames in 5th gen where you could ride pokemon by poking it(horses,dogs...) or blowing in the michrophone(drifloon...) or rubbing one side like you are flafing your wings8birds,dragons...)

very interestic subject.

Pokemon Diamond: MasterT, 1719-2953-0146
    Pokemon Battle Revolution:
    MasterT, 0688 5263 4177
    My Wii code:
    8232 9753 4371 6934
    don't click here

Please, feel free to PM me for battle/trade on Pokemon Diamond or PBR, to play Brawl or Mario Strikers matches, to dive in Endless Ocean or to chat on Wii message board!mastertoshima@hotmail.com