Pokemon that should not exist - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon that should not exist

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Default Re: Pokemon that should not exist

I don't think that any Pokémon should not exist, because at least one person uses it, but if I had to choose one, I would say Tentacool.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Geodude and Zubat need to go. They appear way too much. Same for Ratatta (no Ratatta is top percentage).

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

B-but...Joey's Rattata is the top percentage of Rattata...

In all seriousness, Zubat and its evolutions. They keep spamming Supersonic until you're confused, then spam other attacks, and what to they do when you stop beating yourself to death? They use Supersonic again!! AARGH!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowArceus View Post
    B-but...Joey's Rattata is the top percentage of Rattata...

In all seriousness, Zubat and its evolutions. They keep spamming Supersonic until you're confused, then spam other attacks, and what to they do when you stop beating yourself to death? They use Supersonic again!! AARGH!
    And then in later dungeons they spam confuse ray, and never miss.

Zubat needs to go like the Dinosaurs.

Johto Trainer

Firstly, I don't understand all of the hate for the Gen IV evolutions. The way I see it, everyone hates them simply because they're from Gen IV. If they'd been introduced at the same time, I'm sure people would have liked them. I like most of them, especially Electivire and Yanmega.

Legendaries: I think Nintendo should lay off on the "cute legendaries". The idea of Mew, a tiny thing with immense power, was good, but we really don't need the other nine. I don't like Arceus and Regigigas, either, though it's cool to have a Normal-type legendary.

Pikachu Ripoffs: Starting with Pichu, they've had one (or two) in every single generation, and it's wearing away at my sanity.

Baby Pokémon: These are totally unnecessary and don't add anything to the game.

Birds/Rodents: From Pidgey and Rattata to Pidove and Patrat, these get worse in design every generation. They finally changed up the types in Gen VI (though Diggersby is still ugly as f*ck)

There are a lot more (Jynx, Luvdisc, and Gothorita, to name a few), but I won't list them all here - it's a sizable list.

Blog Entries

Pikaclones.

Seriously, they are gimmicky at best and totally shittastic at battling at worst.

And Lickilicky, hideous. Whoever thought of that abomination's design should be forced to surrender their art supplies.

And Phione, honestly, a pokèmon from breeding a Legendary? Gimmicky amd kind of lame.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

I actually like Zubat, because Crobat kicks serious ass. Woobat needs to go, though. It's a blue cotton ball... With a heart on its nose. I'll take the ice cream pokemon over this one any day.
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

Blog Entries
    Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

I don't think any Pokemon should just not exist. That's not really nice or fair.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Pikaclones. Plusle and Minun had potential as Double Battle 'exclusives' (like being really powerful in double/triple battles, but being seriously weak in singles). They just didn't use it.

Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dedenne can leave.

I disagree that Froslass should have not existed. It's got a unique typing, and I love her design.

I'm A Bit-I Mean Witch Capricious Equilibrium's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All should exist! They all have their quirks and cons, but always have pros, whether it be cute as heck or awesomeq!

Except Blaziken. Its evo line can go cook itself and be sold in a discount KFC deal. Overrated, over powered and hideous as fu.

Follow Bluecat on Tumblr

Phione... what's the point? Manaphy should just be unbreedable like the rest of them.

Roggenrola, too. I just don't get it. Geodude I can forgive, but Roggenrola is just odd.
    色は匂へど散りぬるを
    我が世誰ぞ常ならん
    有為の奥山今日越えて
    浅き夢見じ酔ひもせず

Blog Entries

Also Tepig's evolutions. Tepig is so freaking cute, and they crapped on in with a... obese... wrestler pig? I guess?
    When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die...

I think just about every later-generation prevolution should not have been made. And also most of the new evolutions, except for the split-path ones, like froslass, gallade and the eeveelutions, and the few good ones like scizor, weavile and yanmega.

I also think there are far too many legendaries. They're just not special at all, now there are so many. I think every generation should have a trio, like the birds or the beasts, and one or two 'greater' legendaries, like mewtwo, lugia, kyogre, giratina, reshiram, yveltal, etc. I'm completely against the idea of mythical pokemon like phione and manaphy, which you can only get from events. There should be a small number of legendaries, which you can get in game, and no more.

There are also loads of designs I look at and just think 'why did someone think this was a good idea?' Every generation has a few of these, and it would cut things shorter if they just didn't. Gen 6 had the right idea by going for a smaller number, I think. Just my opinion.
    Signed, Lord Kyuubi

None. While i don't like a few pokemon it wouldn't be fair if i wanted them to not exist since somebody else might like them.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

The Pikachu clones (Plusle/Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dedenne), they're not that useful in battle, they don't evolve, and there's no real point to them existing regardless of whether Pikachu itself is obtainable in the game or not. The only reason they even exist is simply to sell plush dolls and nothing more. Pichu and Raichu are fine since they are part of the Pikachu family, but the other electric rodents have no point in existing.

I also think Phione shouldn't exist because it's nothing but a gimmick Pokemon to troll breeders that they're not going to get another Manaphy no matter how hard they try. Another example of a Pokemon that just shouldn't be are the elemental monkeys (Pansage/Pansear/Panpour), which are essentially the same Pokemon copy-pasted three times. Couldn't they just create a second set of Unova starters, at least in X/Y you're offered the Kanto starters to supplement the Kalos starters (obviously as a gimmick to advertise Mega Evolutions, but that's another topic).

Actually, most of the "gimmick" Pokemon can go away, except Sawsbuck, because Sawsbuck at least does more than simply look decorative for each season.

A few others I wish didn't exist include Dugtrio (Excadrill is far better), Jynx, Licklicky, and Luvdisc (which is only useful for getting Heart Scales, that's it), but if there's one Pokemon I wish to see gone, it's Pinsir. I absolutely HATE Pinsir, it's design is really ugly and it's hard to look at for me.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast