Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening - Page 14

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Registered User RemainsToLinger's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Stunfisk...That face with the fact that it submerges itself in the dirt waiting for someone to step on it and eletricute them to death so it can eat them...all the while I'm sure it makes the best troll face at your pain.

Stunfisk makes mudpuddles dangerous, and what little kid didn't jump in those at a young age. Suddenly jumping on it would anger it and...Nancy Grace gets "Stunfisk, the Derpy Child Killer" program. And who wants that?
    Hmmm...Nope, I can't think of a think for a signature nor do I have any pictures I think would fit.

End transmission, please.

Darkrai is unstoppable!!! Shadowlord XD's Avatar
    Add Shadowlord XD on Facebook
    Visit Shadowlord XD's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

I can't think of any Pokemon that shouldn't be scary/creepy that is to me, but I do know some that my sister does. For some reason, she thinks that Palkia and Dialga look creepy. Might be because of the opening of the movie. She's also quite creeped out of Giratina when she first saw it in the opening of Pokemon Platinum.

Creddit goes to Blue Dragon for this awesome sig. Request your own at http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/blue-dragons-art-shop-122227/

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Qwilfish

Sure it might not look it but one only needs to see a real one

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hypno...ever since I heard the lullaby...

I think Sigilyph is creepy.

Nosepass really disturbs me. I think it's the oddly human eyes and nose. It's just... unsettling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokestar View Post
    the ghost types of Unova except golett and golurk...just read the pokedex entries...
    Yeah, tell me about it. Litwick, so adorable yet it wants to snack on your soul. Anyone wonder why I stick with my Golurk? The big lug doesn't want to kill me, that's why!

For some odd reason, the first time I saw Dialga it scared me senseless. Something about the design just freaked me out. To this day, it still makes me a touch uncomfortable.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314