Pokemon plushies and figures - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon plushies and figures

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon plushies and figures

Lemme see, I have a Shaymin Sky Forme Keychain (W/O the chain), a Monferno plush, a Pachirisu plush, a Bonsly plush, A Snivy figure (McDonalds), a Zorua figure (McDonalds), a Pikachu figure (McDonalds), a Oshawott figure, a Mantyke plush (Burger King), and a Starly/PokeBall toy. I kinda lost Starly, so I put Mantyke in instead.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

I have a Togepi, Blastoise, and Vulpix. I used to have two Charmander figures (lost both ^^;) one that I got on a birthday cake, and the other from that stadium toy from years ago. I'm unsure if I still have these or not but I also had/have figures of Mewtwo, Squirtle, Pichu (applejacks box), Pikachu (from the birthday cake as well), Raichu, Bulbasaur (stadium thing as well), and Jigglypuff. I have/had that stadium thing as well.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Right now I have Arceus, Glaceon, Emolga and Jirachi plushies. I also used to have a lot of figures that I no longer have. I only have a Mew figure(lost at the moment) and Lugia and Ho-oh figures left.

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Sadly all I have is a Pikachu plushie and my sister has a Piplup one.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Plushies:I'm going to be here forever...
    Pokemon Center official Plushies:12" Reshiram and Zekrom, 6" Servine, Pignite, and Dewott
    Collectable Plushies: Pokemon World Championships 2010 Hula Dancing Pikachu, and a Pokemon World Championships 2012 Pikachu holding a Tiki mask.
    Also a plush Gyarados from that Burger King thingy a long time ago.
    Small plushies that came with a Pokeball: Pikachu, Prinplup, Cherrim, and Starly.
    Other Plushies: Togekiss, different 2 Pikachu, 2 different Butterfree, 2 different Chatot, Seel, Piplup, Charmander, Scraggy, Aipom, Pidove, Sandile, Meowth, and Prinplup

Figurines:*Takes deep breath*
    Mcdonalds:2 different Pikachu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Zorua, Zoroark, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Pignite.
    Burger King(the old release from the 90's): a Seadra that sprays water, and a Poliwrath that does the same thing
    TFG figurines: 2 Pikachu, 2 Feraligatr, Chimchar, Salamence, Ho-oh, translucent Eevee, Murkrow,
    Other figurines: Snivy, Lickitung, Arceus, Pidove, Pachirisu(keychain), Zorua, Mewtwo, 3 Pikachu, Another Pikachu that my friend gave me, but it has no tail, Wynaut, Starly, Treeko, Dragonite, Piplup, Chimchar, Blastoise, Torterra, Beautifly, Charizard (I'm positive it's a bootleg), Craniados(It came off of a pencil topper),Pikachu(Also pencil topper),Teddiursa(from a broken TF), 2 Ho-oh(also from broken TF), Spearow (broken TF, dont judge meh), Treeko( another broken TF).

I think that's it.
    Last edited by The Togekiss; 7th October 2012 at 06:04 AM. Reason: forgot one.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Considering mine and my brothers as the same, since he does not care of them anymore, there would be lots of stickers, lollypop sticks shaped as Jiglypuff and Psyduck, Eevee figure (which I cannot remember where it is :/ ) and my precious Snivy figure

Pikachu, Gengar, Clefairy and Squirtle plushies and also my beloved and recently bought Turtwig plushie.
    (and brother had also the tamagotchi thing in shape of Pikachu, however the pet "inside" was just regular dog or something)

(And somewhere there arealso some fake figures with main characters and a few Poké, all awfully miscoloured :D)

And does my cactus called Cacnea and venus flytrap called Carnivine count?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00e776e200_88435940_o2.jpg  

If I make some stupid grammar mistake, I´m terribly sorry and feel free to correct me.

I'm out of Zek macros, OK TLZ the Confirmer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow TLZ the Confirmer On Twitter Add TLZ the Confirmer on Facebook Add TLZ the Confirmer on Google+ Add TLZ the Confirmer on MySpace
    Add TLZ the Confirmer on Linkedin Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Tumblr Follow TLZ the Confirmer on Flickr Visit TLZ the Confirmer's Youtube Channel

I have a few, mostly from when I was younger, unfortunately. Let's see, I have a Pikachu one, a Turtwig... I think there's a Shaymin one somewhere. Piplup, maybe, and those are the ones I remember. In addition to the smaller Pikachu, we have one of those giant Gen 1 Pikachus that are fat and look like they're trying to hug you or something.

I actually did give them names for awhile, although they mostly coincided with what I'd already named them in the games I owned. I did some pretend-battling with my siblings' plushies as well, though the battles never finished and always degraded into, "AND THEN [POKéMON] POINTED HIS LAZOR AT YOU—[POKéMON #2] JUMPED OVER THE LAZOR! 'Hey, no fair!' 'It's a game. No rules.' [POKéMON] MADE A BIGGER LAZOR!" etc. (Note to Game Freak: make "Points Lazor" a Generation 6 move.)
    Last edited by TLZ the Confirmer; 7th October 2012 at 08:33 PM.
    I ran the now-defunct Claim-a-Move Thread. I also claimed Lightning Strike, Marshtomp, Motor Drive, Magic Guard, and Azure Flute (probably also expired, but who cares, as long as you know that I'm the ruler of everything).

In the 2012 era, I have unfairly won America*'s Warrior Cats Mafia (and a few ones before).

Trophies

I don't remember much, but I'm sure I had some as a kid, and some stored in the garage or something. I had a Pikachu plush (generic) that make sounds if you squeezed it. Now, I don't know where it went. And I'm planning to buy some of those Bandai Lugia figures that you build yourself and maybe a medium-sized Lugia plush, should they come up on Amazon.
    No.

I have is a pokemon Bag on is marill, charizard, blastiose gengar, & poliwhirl. 2 Pokemon BW plushies Pikachu & deerling
    Got Pignite&Celebi Plushies

I had many plushies & figures when I was younger (Gen I). Some are in the garage somewhere.

This Christmas, I got a small Woobat plush. Last month, I bought a Pikachu.

Blog Entries

I collect Grass-type plushies. So far I have my beloved Bellossom, a Celebi, and a Snivy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123