Pokemon plushies and figures - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon plushies and figures

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon plushies and figures

I asked for a Pokemon plushie for my birthday. I saw a cute male Frillish plush at the mall last week - I'm hoping my parents could get it. I'm going to open presents later.

My friend Elizabeth offered to give me a female Frillish plush because she accidentally received two female Frillish plushies when she ordered it online - she wanted only one. (I might get to have both!)

I have way too many figures to count, most of them from the Gen 1/II era. I have a gigantic tub where they are all carefully stored.

Yesterday, I was looking around in a store at the mall, and found an entire wall of Pokedolls!!! I wanted to buy them all, but they were quite expensive so I tried to use my common sense and not buy any. But then I saw something I just could not resist - a shiny Glaceon! Glaceon happens to be one of my all time favourite Pokemon, so I HAD to buy it. I guess it was a bit of an impulse buy, because when I got home, I found out that it may be a bootleg. :( Not that it really matters, I still love my shiny Glaceon!

Blog Entries

My birthday was yesterday, and it turns out I did get the Frillish plush I wanted! And my friend gave me the female Frillish, so now I have 2 more plushies!

Blog Entries

Only new figures:
    BW: Tepig, Pikachu, Snivy, Servine, Dewott, Axew, Scraggy, Zekrom
    McDonald's: Pignite, Servine
    TCG: Emboar, Samurott

And a Pikachu plushie.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries

I have quite a few.

I have a large plush Palkia, the old Hasbro Eevee, Mewtwo, Mew and Bellossom plushies (I may have more but I might simply be forgetting them) and a lot of Poke Dolls: Rayquaza, Metagross, Shadow Lugia, Mew, etc. I'm also the proud owner of a Golurk Zukan figure (he stands sentinel by my bedside) and a plush Golurk keychain.

My favorite? My plushie Golurk keychain, natch. He's so huggably soft and cute. <3

Blog Entries

I have a small squirtle figure, i used to have its evolutions and charmander's line, but those are lost.
    I also have a Gengar pillow, (not a purple pillow with a gengar face), it is in the shape of gengar. I got it back at a walmart in/near orlando florida back in the summer of 2000 (during a vacation). other than needing more stuffing, it's in good shape. my brother used to have a snorlax version, but our dog destroyed it a few years ago.

I wished I had a ton.. but anyway, I finally visited the Nintendo Store in March for the first time in my life. Manage to snag me a couple of them although most are from Generation V. The only pre-Gen V plushe they had was Ho-Oh Anyone know where I can get some older ones?

The only Pokemon plushie I have is a Pichu plushie I received from my best friend for my 18th birthday. As for figures...I have a Manaphy figure that I received from another friend for my 14th or 15th birthday I believe. My aunt who lives with me however...she has the figures and plushies, especially the figures. Oh man...

Not anymore. Found an abandoned one in our village few years back then accidently abandoned it in bulgaria. Bad times...

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

I have... None... *Starts crying in a corner*
    My YouTube Vids (Pokémon White 2, Randomized Emerald and soon Platinum)

-Why don't use Pokémon who you like instead of powerful ones? You'll have fun in every battle and winning gives more satisfaction!

The only non game pokemon thing i ever got in my life was a Pikachu from a fast food restaurant

...Manjoume-san-da!..... Jolty Febe's Avatar

...i have a somewhat big cuddly pikachu plushie backpack that i sleep with every night...i named him A Hunk...i got him in a large mall and i wanted to buy it(it was around Christmas) but my big sister said no and bought it for me instead of the gray jacket she was going to give me....
    .....I claimed Sandslash....7/27/12.....

IM LISTEN2U982//// fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I used to have a Squirtle and Snorlax plushie. I used to take the Squirtle to school with me everyday and I'd keep him in my bag. Whenever I went to the toilet I'd hug my Squirtle and take him with me to the toilet for company.
    I made an ambient album, download it if you want :)
    0490 5858 1001, btw I have pokemon y and animal crossing new leaf
    this is my tumblr. i post music reviews.

Blog Entries

All I have is a tiny, tiny Meowth plush roughly the size of my hand. He's cute, though.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

When I was little I had a lot of Pokemon stuff. I had multiple boxes of action figures, one for practically every Pokemon in Generation One! For plushies I had a small, a medium, and a giant stuffed Pikachu! I also remember making a stuffed Psyduck out of mostly felt and tape, so it was hideous. Tragically I gave away all my Pokemon cards, books, action figures, and plushies years ago. I would do anything to get them back!

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast