Pokemon plushies and figures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon plushies and figures

Blog Entries

Talking Pokemon plushies and figures

Do any of you own Pokemon plushies and/or figures? If so, how many do you own (and of which Pokemon)?

I own four official plushies. I have Drifblim, Wailord, Spheal, and Mandibuzz. I got Mandibuzz online, and I bought Spheal and Wailord at stores. Drifblim was a present from my brother during a holiday (I think it was Eid al-Fitr) - he bought it online.

I gave my plushies names. I wonder if anyone else does that.

I also made two Pokemon plushies with a friend's help. The first was a Ditto plushie. It was easy to make, and I thought it was really cute. It's the only one I no longer have - it got destroyed by my mother's vacuum cleaner.

The second was a doll of Morty, which I made in July of 2010. I really wanted to make one of him, so I got some fabric. He's really cute - he really looks like Morty, except his scarf is all purple and doesn't have the red at the end. I still have him - he's on my nightstand near my alarm clock.

I also have eleven Pokemon figures. I have: Pikachu, Haunter (x2), Dewgong, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Phanpy, Swinub, Larvitar, and Skitty (yay HSOWA!). Most of them were from stores, with a few as gifts. I have duplicate Haunter because my grandpa gave me one but he didn't know I already had one.

(I don't have pictures, unfortunately.)

Follow Gigatron On Twitter

Default Re: Pokemon plushies and figures

I used to have a whole big plastic container filled with all sorts of Pokémon figures from the Gen I era. It'd be too much to list (assuming I could remember them all) but it ran the gamut from little figurines of random Pokémon to larger figures of the Kanto starters with action features, and this one particularly nice Mew figure that talked when you petted its head (I had similar ones of Pikachu and Meowth that said lines from the anime). Sadly I was made to give them all away sometime during my youth. :(

I also had some plushies. I had small beanies of Eevee and Snorlax, as well as that one big fancy life-sized electronic Pikachu plush that talked and moved. Eventually the Snorlax broke and my mum made me bin it. However, I still have the Eevee and the talking Pikachu stashed away. They are all that remain of my Pokémon toys and I'll not be giving them up any time soon. :3

Every now and then I get the itch to get back into collecting Pokémon figures/plushes.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 11th July 2012 at 10:11 PM.

Ein
    Blog Entries

Follow Ein on Tumblr

I have a lot of plushies and figures, but there are people out there who have even more than me.

I have: three munna plush (two Jakks and one My Pokemon Collection) joltik (Pokemon Center Japan Halloween exclusive), two shaymin (Pokemon Canvas and one that you get at shows and fairs), two turtwig (pokedoll and same as shaymin), zorua (see second shaymin), zoroark, whimsiscott, snivy, scraggy (all pokedolls), sneasel, tepig, snivy, oshwatt (Jakks), mareep (Hasbro beanbag plush) and a charizard (reall old Hasbro plush I believe, my first plus <3)

In figures, I mostly have zukan/gashpon (figures inside balls, it's random as to what you get), and for those I have at least: Entei, Dialga, Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, chimchar/monferno/infernape line, buneary/lopunny line, elekid/electabuzz/electivire line, croagunk/toxicroak line, turtwig/grotle/torterra line, starly

My non zukan/gachpon include: Celebi, lucario, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mewtwo (I think) (all bobbleheads) dratini, pinsir, Giratina (pre order figure), Ho-oh (pre order figure), Entei, Reshiram, Zekrom, Mewtwo, snivy, tepig, serperior (TCG figures)

And that's all I can recall at the moment, I am certain that I've missed some, but that's everything off the top of my head. I <3 my collection, and I want to keep collecting more~
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

All I have is a Squirtle.

Legendary Serperior by Chaos Dusknoir.
    I claimed Tails and Waddle Dee on July 2nd, 2012.
    I also claimed Luxray on July 3rd, 2012. Pokemon Black friend code: Dawn 0519 3311 2523 Black 2: Dawn 1292 7501 4298

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I also had some plushies. I had small beanies of Eevee and Snorlax, as well as that one big fancy life-sized electronic Pikachu plush that talked and moved. Eventually the Snorlax broke and my mum made me bin it.
    The Pikachu sounds really cute! Is it still able to talk?

Follow Gigatron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I also had some plushies. I had small beanies of Eevee and Snorlax, as well as that one big fancy life-sized electronic Pikachu plush that talked and moved. Eventually the Snorlax broke and my mum made me bin it.
    The Pikachu sounds really cute! Is it still able to talk?
    Technically it still is, but the batteries ran out on it long ago. The ears would also move up and down, its cheeks would light up and its mouth would move. I reckon if I replaced the batteries it'd still work a treat. I'm so glad I still have it.

I actually found the old advert for it (from 1998) on YouTube, here you can see how it looks/works: I Choose You Pikachu - YouTube

Smile Re: Pokemon plushies and figures

I have various pokemon and figures from the Gen I era:
    Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, Team Rocekt's Jessie and James, all figures.
    I can't really remember all the others, cause there are some repeats.

As for plushies I have:
    Pickacu (several times over), Pikachu slippers, and I recently bought a Snivy plushie (my new favorite pokemon! It was the first one to dethrone Gardevoir from my official favorite place).

I have a Gardevoir figure, plus a much much smaller one, but the bigger one is my favorite (but it battles my Snivy plushe for the Favorite Pokemon throne in my mind).

I have a few (no longer) talking pokemon, like Pickachu (it was supposed to light up it's cheeks, I think, but maybe it does other things too) and Charmander.

They're all in my closet, so it'd be very hard to get at them to count and see (but no doubt they're all still here).

All I have is a Bellossom plushie , but my sister has a Buneary and Turtwig plushie.

I used to have a giant Snorlax beanbag chair. It was fantastic.

I have a ton of Pokemon stuffed animals. Let me see if I can remember them all...

I have Pokedoll plushies of Jolteon, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Rayquaza and Mew. A Charmander and Squirtle with bandannas that I got with a pre-order for the original mystery dungeon. Then I have Pidove, Meowth, Woobat, Pansage, Munna, Gengar, Sableye... geez, a lot more I can't remember off the top of my head. Yeppp, I overdo it.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Chandelure Chao Super Chao Maniac's Avatar

There are a lot of figures and plushies that I have, but there are way too many to tell.

My current favorites are my Chandelure Clipping figure and Kids Figures.

I claimed Chandelure, Levitate,Horn Drill and Dusk Stone!

Blog Entries

I have about 200 Pokemon figures, so I'm not gonna name all of them :'D

But here are the plushes I have:

Leafeon, two different Charmanders, two different Victinis, two of the same Mewtwos, two of the same Snorlaxes, Jugglypuff, Wooper, Nosepass, Gengar, three different Pikachus, Oddish, Ho-Oh, Bonsly, Cherrim, Minun, Psyduck, two different Meowths, Bulbasaur, Wobbuffet, Chimchar, HootHoot, and Suicune.

Yesterday though, I got a Pokemon Time Campaign Wailord plush, so that is added to my list of plushes.
    Last edited by Milkapoke; 13th July 2012 at 08:02 AM.

I have twelve plushies in total: Pikachu, Piplup, Celebi, Zorua (these four were a special set to celebrate the release of M13... or whatever), Entei, Cresselia, Togekiss, Pansear, Lapras, Drifloon, Purrloin, and Victini (these eight are the official Pokémon Center ones). I've also got a talking Tepig doll, which I bought from a GAME store.

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

I have this Raichu keychain, and this Pikachu plushie. My mom actually told me once before that a friend of her's gave me this big Pikachu plushie, and then we got in the car and when we got home it was nowhere to be found o.O Her guess is that I probably dropped it when the car door opened, although I don't remember anything XD

I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

Follow RetroBuizel On Twitter Add RetroBuizel on Facebook
    Visit RetroBuizel's Youtube Channel

The plushies I have are Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Meowth, and Charmander. C:
    I have a couple of action figures I've collected from McDonald's. xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast