Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

Bulbasaur. Which is good, as I love it. In mystery dungeons, I always get Bulbasaur if I answer properly. And I have done facebook quizzes and always gotten Bulbasaur. :D I'm happy with that as Bulbasaur are great characters in the anime.

The Toxic Mouth Pokémon. ExtremeCroagunk's Avatar

Croagunk, I'm pretty laid back.

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

When I was younger, I used to think I was like Latias because I was all hyper and girl-like and approched everything like a child would. I also saw myself as like Mew, as well, probably. XD

Nowdays I have no idea who i'd be most like, and, there's just too many to choose from now...@_@;

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Blog Entries

Alakazam. I took an IQ test a few weeks ago, and I was just cranking out the answers. It was fun.
    Plus, my Pokémon obsessed friends call me Alakazam, since I'm always answering their questions.
    Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    Catching a Pokémon: Throwing Poké Balls over and over and expecting a different result.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: Which Pokemon Perfectly Matches Your Personality

You know, I've never really thought about this one… ^^; Let's see…

Oddly, I think I'm like a Vibrava, seemingly cool and docile when left alone, but active and militant if talked to. I am protective of what's mine and who my friends are, and can be tempered very easily if thrown in a particular manner. I always want to lead others, but seemingly fail time and time again, no matter how hard I try >_<. I always seem to be quick to chat, and pour every intimate detail from my findings on the few who will listen to me, trying to share the sheer volume of knowledge, useful or not, that my mind contains.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

追放されたバカ

I'm a Zweilous, because I argue with myself and others, have a dark side(and dislike it), eat a lot while still burning energy, like to hustle and hit twice, am a fierce competitor, think two heads are better than one, am angered easily in non-internet life, have one more personal evolution to go, and have double the strength of will that I had in the past, which is guaranteed to increase by 50% in the future.

There is another reason, but I won't say it...

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

While my favorite Pokemon is Heatmor (anteater with flamethrowers; what could possibly go wrong?), I'm beginning to think of myself as a Honchkrow. His contradictions--honorable yet pragmatic, brilliant yet lazy, sophisticated yet brusque--really appeal to me.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe Electrode. Quick, shocking, impusive, explosive!

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Blog Entries

Hydreigon I am wrathful and cunning

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Some mix between Slakoth and Noctowl. Lazy, but I stay up late and don't sleep as much as I should.

Blog Entries

Prolly a spinda. I'm the weird kid who spins and circles and pretty much gets nothing done.

Blog Entries

I would have to say Gothorita, for the fact I'm pretty negative and reserved, and kind of wear dark clothing. I like my hair up, sometimes, and I prefer to use my head than my fists...usually. I also tend to look at the stars a bit. I'm also told by my friends the "Gothorita."

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

Absolutely no idea. I suppose I can be modest, but loud and domineering in social situations. I like to hide my intelligence. I find helping people out very fulfilling. I'm not the tallest of blokes, but I am not easily intimidated by a larger opponent, or anyone for that matter. I'm gonna say Treecko.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I'd say my personality's a combination of a few Pokemon's personalities. It's somewhat like a mixture of Shaymin's, Mewtwo's, Zoroark's and Haunter's. Like Shaymin, I sometimes act quiet and reserved, but I love bickering and never let myself be pushed around. While I'm comfortable I'm much more extroverted, like Shaymin's Sky Forme. Like Mewtwo, I understandably hate when people act like they're better than me, or mistreat me. I get depressed and dislike people in general because they're ignorant and awful so much of the time, even though there's a small number of people I trust. Since I'm a teenager, I chose the middle of Gastly's evolution line to describe myself, Haunter. With Zoroa's evolution line, I would more accurately fall in between Zoroa and Zoroark, but I'll just go with an immature Zoroark. Like Zoroa I'm mischievous and I like getting into trouble. Like Zoroark I keep to myself a lot, can be ferocious, and am very protective of people I care about(which includes innocent people, animals, and the environment) and hold intense grudges on anyone who harms them. Like Haunter I enjoy lurking in the shadows, and am rambunctious and love entertaining and having a laugh with my friends.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As a dæmian (someone who, in a nutshell, does this sort of thing with real animals), I dug into Pokémon personalities with nerdy pleasure. Herdier fits me to a T: loyal, spunky, social, stubborn, and not afraid to confront a tougher opponent if need-be.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast