Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

So this would be the thread to talk about the different parts of the PMD game, Gates to Infinity. I for one love, love, love the PMD series. They have such amazing plots and each one manages to make me cry-- always.

Now let's talk about GtI. The plot wasn't as awe inspiring as Explorers, but it developed the characters much better. The graphics were great, especially the

Speaking of spoilers, this thread will have spoilers so be wary. The game had many amazing plot twists that I actually didn't expect. I should have learned from Explorers to never trust the nice guy who comes comes in before the main plot kicks in.Ahem, Dusknoir and Munna I'm looking at you

What do you think? I also have a question. Since when were Emolga and Virizion an official couple? Sure, there were hints that Emolga liked Virizion after a while, but I've beat the game twice and they were never confirmed as a couple beyond Virizion thinking he's "cute". Even so, that could mean anything. Emolgas are adorable. It doesn't mean it's romantic. Likewise are Espeon and Umbreon brother and sister? I have no idea where people get these ideas from.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

We have a thread for this here in the Video Game section.