Pokemon and how their bodies work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon and how their bodies work

Default Pokemon and how their bodies work

I just wonder how pokemon and their bodies and attacks would work.

I can't imagine using logic or science to explain it. XP It must be magic...

*insert out-of-date pokemon-related signature here*

Blog Entries

This is one of those topics that you just shouldn't talk about, since it'll only end in a head ache.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    This is one of those topics that you just shouldn't talk about, since it'll only end in a head ache.

k rude. anyway its all made up so if you can do anything if you just make it up lol

Blog Entries

This answer is different depending on what pokemon you are talking about. Like for Bulbasaur, the vines come from beneath its bulb. For Chikorita, its neck buds sprout vines. You just have to think about the nature of the attack and how the pokemon using it would do it.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post

Just because something is difficult or complex doesn't mean you should give up on it.

Frankly, the hardest to explain for me are how some of the Pokemon (Charizard, for example) can fly. They weight a lot. Also, the whole shoots flames thing. Isn't Pikachu supposed to have electrode's in it's cheeks or something?

*insert out-of-date pokemon-related signature here*

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pokemon exist on a seperate plane of reality where they are still visible to, and detectable by humans, but are affected by completely different laws of nature and physics.

SOLVED. Now can we not have 50 of these threads?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't seen a thread like this in a while. Stop complaining.

And nothing's "SOLVED". Otherwise we wouldn't even *have* a forum for things like this.

I came up with an explanation for Rock and Ground being weak to water. My theory is that their skins are like the soles on our feet. When they are dry, it's hard. When it get wets, it softens and thus their armor is as good as wet blanket over their body. Another thing is most of them are lousy swimmers and fear water bodies.
    Last edited by ttyo888; 27th December 2007 at 02:32 AM.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Ever since the whole aura energy stuff came out in Movie 8 a crazy theory started to form in my head. Aura/Hadou Energy or w/e ya call it seems to be everywhere right? Atleast in living things,specially pokemon. Well maybe its this "special" kind of energy what allows pokemon to be well pokemon,yes I said it seems to be on every living thing,but the precense of it on the pokemon themselves could be far higher than in humans. And thus could be the reason they have the powers they have,after some sort of adaptation that helped 'em accuire(sp?) them or something.

Another idea concerning this energy could be why pokemon can go into pokeballs and other living beings can't. But Im not gonna get into that.

And someone said that they're puzzled as to how a Lizardon can fly? Well for a 6ft lizard the darn thing weights 200lbs...while in our world a tiger wich is around the same size as a Lizardon weighs around 500lbs to 800lbs...wich adds more fuel to the fire. BUT its possible for a Lizardon to fly,if you've watched the "Dragons" special that aired on Animal Planet about a year ago it explains how dragon could attain flight. Its all with a gas system produced thanks to their fire igniting(sp?) ability. o.o And 200lbs for a thing the size of a Lizardon could mean its skeletal structure is somewhat light,like a toucan's beak. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by ttyo888 View Post
    I came up with an explanation for Rock and Ground being weak to water. My theory is that their skins are like the soles on our feet. When they are dry, it's hard. When it get wets, it softens and thus their armor is as good as wet blanket over their body. Another thing is most of them are lousy swimmers and fear water bodies.
    right. and also for fire and grass its toatally obvios fire just burns grass and it dies.

And but don't assume that Rock and Ground Types do not drink... they do drink but once in a long while and some of their moisture is from food.
    Last edited by ttyo888; 28th December 2007 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Pichu View Post
    And someone said that they're puzzled as to how a Lizardon can fly? Well for a 6ft lizard the darn thing weights 200lbs...while in our world a tiger wich is around the same size as a Lizardon weighs around 500lbs to 800lbs...wich adds more fuel to the fire. BUT its possible for a Lizardon to fly,if you've watched the "Dragons" special that aired on Animal Planet about a year ago it explains how dragon could attain flight. Its all with a gas system produced thanks to their fire igniting(sp?) ability. o.o And 200lbs for a thing the size of a Lizardon could mean its skeletal structure is somewhat light,like a toucan's beak. o.o
    But I do not agree that Charizard or other fire types will mine platinum to produce fire. I am thinking that maybe their fuel is a mixture of methane and hydrogen plus something else that reacts to oxygen to burn so when they spit the fuel out, you get fried chicken wings.

An average adult human contains a little less than 1 kg of phosphorus, about 85% of which is present in bones and teeth in the form of apatite, and the remainder inside cells in soft tissues. A well-fed adult in the industrialized world consumes and excretes about 1-3 g of phosphorus per day in the form of phosphate. Only about 0.1% of body phosphate circulates in the blood, but this amount reflects the amount of phosphate available to soft tissue cells.

I suppose this is one way to expel phosphorus.
    Last edited by ttyo888; 28th December 2007 at 01:42 AM.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ttyo888 View Post
    But I do not agree that Charizard or other fire types will mine platinum to produce fire. I am thinking that maybe their fuel is a mixture of methane and hydrogen plus something else that reacts to oxygen to burn so when they spit the fuel out, you get fried chicken wings.
    Well I was mostly thinking on how a Lizardon can fly than how it and other fire pokemon can make fire. ^^' But that makes sense. xD

Like the Great Bustard, Charizard would have to have very good running speed to take off from the ground.

And in the past, there were huge Teratorn birds that ruled the skies of Argentina that was about the same weight or just slightly lighter than Charizard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentavis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast