Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting) - Page 7
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Red face Re: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmate View Post
    I couldn;t tell the end of it =)

Good read.Agree that more CP like this is needed.
    Totally! I'd LOVE to read more... I've already seen like-ALL the ones already posted on here, but all the links I can't go to... don't ask why. but if people could copy and paste the http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=47155789&postRepeater1-p=1#47155885 pokemon 731 that would be SO nice!
    (\__/)
    (=''=)
    || ||
    (")(") Obey the bunny.

Yeah, look at that Epic Fail.

It's peanutbutter-jelly time!

Christian Brutal Sniper! Dark Tranquillity's Avatar
    The Gallery, walking amongst the portraits. Where every picture holds a tale.

Default Re: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Every one of these CPs are awesome!

Too bad they're just stories.
    That would be cool (and scary) if some those eerily (sp?) hacked versions of different old Pokemon games actually existed. A lot of them would probably be terrifying enough to scar you for life.

I have a question:
    Is there any main site that has more of these, anywhere?

I did come across the old thread of these, I'm literally going there next!
    SS FC: 4984 7968 7958, Pt. FC: 2666 0837 1829
    Name for both: Ben, White FC: 1978 9611 8922 Name: Alexi

Claims:
    Force Palm, Nidoqueen, Maylene, Old Chateau, Magma Leader, Magmarizer, Great Ball, Heavy Metal

Fun fact:
    TM28 contains Tombstony!

"My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic" fans unite!
    http://www.everypony.com/forums/forum.php

Default Creepypasta Breeding

I didn't write this, I got it from a friend who emailed it to me, they got it from an email as well. I figure I'd post it.

0o0o0o0

You read about glitches and strange happenings in the old games. I can understand that, there are some really strange glitches in those old things. The newer games have their own glitches too but so far I haven't seen any that were really bad.

This started back when the Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold were announced. I was so excited and couldn't wait for it to come out before playing it. I decided I would buy SoulSilver as soon as it came out but until then…I would get the Rom for HeartGold online. I know it's not something I should do so I promised to myself that as soon as the real games came out in English I would delete the Rom.

So I got the Rom for HeartGold off online, it didn't work a lot so I looked up a whole bunch of Patches and Cracks until FINALLY the Rom started working. So I played through the game (Starting with a Cyndaquil) and it was perfectly normal. I had a small party and I didn't catch that many Pokemon because this was just a Rom and I didn't want to get attached to the Pokemon here. Finally the real game came out and I planned to delete my Rom.

As I was planning to say good bye to the PKMN in HeartGold I suddenly realized that I didn't have to delete the Rom before having SOME form of extra…namely I could trade over a Starter from my Rom HeartGold to my Legitimate SoulSilver.

Luckily my Cyndaquil was a female (It had evolved into a Typhlosion by this point) so I could easily breed a cute little Cyndaquil to trade over to my SS. I purposely started with a Cyndaquil because I was planning on a Totodile for my real game.

So I headed off the the old couple And put my Tysplosion with my Flaaffy. After checking with the old man he told me something along the lines of 'They don't like each other'. I groaned. That meant it would take longer to get an egg. Either way I was patient so I just rode on my bike up and down through the city and back down to in front of the old man waiting for him to turn to face me.

Finally after several boring minutes the old man finally faced me as I rolled down on my bike. I cheered as I walked up to him and he told me that there was an egg. There was a pause when the game froze and I cried in frustration, pressing the A button rapidly. It wasn't all that strange for the game to freeze, it was a Rom after all. I really hoped it would unfreeze, it would sometimes do that if you waited long enough, because I didn't feel like having to do this all over again. Finally the screen flickered and the game resumed. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly went through the dialogue to get the Egg. I saved the game in case the game freezes again before heading into the old couple's house and withdrawing my Tysplosion.

As I walked away with my Tysplosion as the first PKMN in my party I noticed that she was lagging behind me by one or two steps. I figured it was just some lagging glitch thing with the sprites so I didn't really pay it any mind. I walked up to her and pressed A to talk to her. A speech bubble popped up with the sad face and the Tysplosion sprite shuddered. A screen popped up with the words "Fireflower (My Tysplosion's nickname) is unhappy."

I was a little confused, why was she unhappy? Deciding it wasn't really all that important I continued on my way. She was slowly lagging farther and farther behind me. Now I was starting to get worried. I turned around and walked back to her sprite, once more pressing A.

This time an angry face popped up above her head.
    "Fireflower is angry"

Suddenly the screen flashed and the battle music began playing. I was pulled into a battle and Fire was standing opposite me.

"What?!" I screamed at the game.

'Enemy Fireflower has appeared!'

I sent out my 2nd Pokemon, a Noctowl, into battle even as I tried running. It didn't work so I had to fight. I knew I was screwed. I have a habit of training my starter more than any of my other Pokemon and I knew quite well that the rest of my party didn't stand a chance in hell.

As I thought, Skyattack (My Noctowl) went down in one hit. Desperately I sent out my red Gyarados (Chomp) and Surf'ed as hard as I could. It took down a third of Fire's HP but she still took Chomp down in one hit. She KO'ed my Umbreon and Flaaffy as well. Extremely brutally too may I add.

As my Flaaffy was my last I thought I'd black out then but then Egg was sent out.

I watched in shock as the strangely colored Cyndaquil (called Egg) at level 1 came out into battle.

I ordered the Cyndaquil to attack even though I knew it was useless. To my surprise Fire didn't attack back. The game stopped for a bit and for a while I thought it had frozen again.

'Fireflower doesn't want to fight Egg.'

"What?"

'Egg is innocent.
    Egg is Fireflower's child.
    Even if it was conceived against Fireflower's will.'

The screen faded to black and when the image came back again my Trainer sprite was standing in a bare field with Fireflower in front of him.

'Why did you force us to mate?'

The speech screen came up and I tapped the A button as I read it.

'You knew I didn't like him.
    Why did you force us?'

"But I just wanted to breed a Cyndaquil!" I cried at my game.

'I didn't like it.
    Do you know how it feels?'

An unhappy face once more popped up above Fireflower's head.

'I don't want my child to be raised by you.'

As I was reading thing I started crying. I pressed the A button one last time and the screen went black.

For a while I just sat there looking at the black screen, expecting the image to come back on. Then I realized the power light on the DS was off. The DS had turned off.

I quickly flicked the power button and turned it back on. The Rom for HeartGold was gone.

Slowly I put the DS down and cried.

When I got my SoulSilver game I just played through it normally as I would have, starting with a Totodile. This time though, when I put Pokemon in the Daycare I would remove them if they didn't like each other.

As for Fireflower and her child…I don't know…I guess she took it away with her.
    I never bothered with Pokemon Roms after that.

Alright.Im still looking for that ultra scary one though =).

Do you know the original authour?Maybe there is more?

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dunno if this was posted before.

Pokémon Ghost Black

It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, said Smogon.

I think that was in the origaninal topic.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! Porygawn's Avatar
    Over there. No, over THERE. No, I said OVER THERE! OMG!!!
    Blog Entries

Are there any creepypastas that involve Hitomoshi and/or its evolutions?

GPX+ | Sprite shop!
    I claimed Porygon, Download, Conversion, Up-Grade, GB sounds, Prof. Elm, Spiky-Eared Pichu, and Spear Pillar!

Yes hello I still exist. Oblivion's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Oblivion on Tumblr Visit Oblivion's Youtube Channel

Funny that someone mentioned a Genosect creepypasta in the first page, 'cause I happened to have made one in the first thread.

Made entirely by me.

Blog Entries

This one I wrote a little while back. It's kinda long but hopefully worth the read.

Good job on it =).Freaked me out a bit.
    Last edited by Kingmate; 25th February 2011 at 03:24 AM.

I got this story from here.

Lonely Pikachu

Here's some artwork of the story made by krazykacophony on dA.

Last edited by Lavender; 27th February 2011 at 03:55 AM.

That mst be one of the sadest storys ive read.Poor Pikachu!

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm currently in the middle of writing my personally-made Creepypasta "The Old Chateau- Unheard Stories". It should be out by the end of the month, at least.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Ill keep my eyes open for it.

Blog Entries

I just finishd reading everything here and I'm really impressed. I especially loved the one about "Tommy Boy" the Flygon.

I liked the Red talking to pokémon one, but I really didn't get some things in it... why could Red talk? did he understand humans?

I also don't really like the ones about hacking. probably because I've never used an ActionReplay or whatever it's called before.

Anyway, an awesome thread overall :)

Not sure if this counts as a real pasta but this really scared me as a kid. Spoink's pokédex entry in Ruby:

"Spoink bounces around on its tail. The shock of its bouncing makes its heart pump. As a result, this Pokémon cannot afford to stop bouncing - if it stops, its heart will stop."

Poor Spoink :(

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast