Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting) - Page 18

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Those ones were good, especially the Unown one. My favorite.

Blog Entries

I LOVE Pokemon game creepy pastas. My favorites are Lost Silver and Glitchy Red. I also read about this good one for I think HG/SS with a mew who is obsessed with you only using it and kills your team ensure it.

I just finished writing my own now, I actually started it a year or so ago but had lost interest for a while. I decided to dig it up now. It's my first time so it probably sucks. BTW I had not priginally intended for it to take the kind of disturbing route it did but then again that is the point of creepy pasta isn't it?

Pokemon Yellow: Pikachu's Goodbye

So intrigued and excited by all the creepy pasta's I have read, I decided to search for a suspicious looking used cartridge on Amazon and come across a copy of pokemon Yellow featuring a pikachu with it's back turned as though walking away from someone on the sticker. Hmm, this looks interesting so I go for it.
    The moment I receive it, I snap the cartridge into my old Game boy advanced SP. I click past the cute familiar Pikachu opening screen, and curiously decide to explore the file already on it when I see a 'continue' option on the menu screen. When I click 'continue' I cock my head at the character's name, ??? as the Gold/Silver rival is referred to before you are asked to name him. Somehow I don't give it much thought but somewhere in the back of my mind I know it's funky.
    I find him in Indigo Plateau pokemon center/poke mart startlingly with no money and no badges. The sprite on the trainer card had squiggled vertical lines on the cheek and an exclamation mark over his head. Suddenly he has a name which the trainer card indicates, David. My instant thought is how the hell did this guy get passed the guards without showing any badges but then I got this amusing little notion; some asshole had beaten the shit out of this guy and ripped off his money and badges after he had entered indigo plateau. Wow, poor guy. Taking to his Pikachu I receive a startling image of it's ears hanging down and shaking it's head with hands burying it's face as if in shame.
    David has Ash's standard team; Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Pigeot, Snorlax, and of course Pikachu all at level 255. They are all in perfect condition and all sprites were G/S/C but appear normal (I thought I might as well check everything for weirdness) except Charizard is looking away disrespectfully and holding up what passes for his middle claw. Nice, I can't help but notice the fit with Charizard's disobedience in the anime.
    David also seems to have used the missingno glitch(which is odd because doesn't yellow not have Missingno? But ok, anything can happen with a hack I suppose) because he has infinite masterballs, super potions and revives with the little indicating symbol by each. So I head for the elite four but a text box stops me asking me if I have each badge and turning me away when it doesn't find them just as the guards proceeding victory road would. Then suddenly I black out and am restored in my home in pallet town, this is where it gets spooky. The scene opens with mom bitching poor David out:
    "How could you get kicked out of the Pokemon league!?...What! You don't even have any badges! You tried to get into the pokemon leauge without any badges, you stupid little bastard, what's wrong with you!?...Stolen? Don't you start with such pathetic lies, you worthless failure of a trainer!" Then the exclamation mark continuously flashes on and off over David's head and I am pretty sure that mom must be beating him. When the exclamation mark flashes for the fifth time, an image pops up showing Pikachu who had been standing behind poor David watching the whole thing looking petrified and disappears a few seconds after followed by Pikachu running out the door.
    The screen went white the way my recently late Blue did a few times due to my gamesharking it to death which caused me to have to restart it. So naturally I thought the game had glitched but a few seconds later it restored with Pikachu standing alone in the middle of the patch of grass where Oak had captured it. I stared at the screen idly for a few more seconds waiting for something to happen, then randomly pressed the up button on my D-pad just to fiddle with it and Pikachu begun to walk. So not exactly sure what to do I proceed towards Viridian Forest curious to talk to one of the trainers. First thing I notice is that the kid who is usually standing right outside the door at the beginning of the forest (he doesn't battle though) is gone. Hmmm? I proceed on to the right and up the path to where the first bug catcher is located but I only find an empty space. Where the hell is everybody? I continue on my usual path, taking the parallel grass path south and the screen flashes as it does to indicate a wild pokemon battle but instead of encountering a wild pokemon, I encountered a once again G/S/C sprite bug catcher. Aha so that's what happened! All the trainers are now my wild encounters since I am a pokemon. It's like the game turned upside down. Just as in normal gameplay I had a fight option which gave me the choice of my four moves; Thunderbolt, Thunder, Double Team, and Seismic Toss(wow not bad). I easily KO his stupid annoying weedle and caterpie then continue. Idiots, they actually think they can beat an electric pokemon? Why battle!? In the second encounter with another of the missing bug catchers I noticed my thunder is now thunder wave (crap downgrade XP). That continues in all of my proceeding encounters, one of my moves will have been changed, sometimes even to a move impossible for pikachu to have such as flame thrower. So far Seismic toss seems to have been the exception, it has always remained. I also notice that when they attack me the Pikachu image is sliced into several pieces and flipped to face the opposite direction and vise versa which is what I experience in battle when I capture Missingno (not advised BTW I have heard it can actually be dangerous to your save battery, I just got lucky). I badly want to start running from these stupid bug catchers but I alwyas get the 'there is no running from a trainer battle' message. Damn.
    Upon entering Pewter I visit Brock curious as to his reaction to a lone pokemon wondering into his gym, and an electric one at that. His stupid little junior trainer(who BTW is pointless in real Gameplay because you can easily avoid him) stops me and says
    "Ha! Stupid electric pokemon, hahahahaha my sandshrew PWNS you!" and I am thinking oh God please don’t make me battle him. It didn't, so I proceed to Brock but when I click him he starts talking in a bunch of symbols...whoa is he actually swearing?
    "....symbol symbol symbol symbol, How did that little shit DAVID take down my onix with a fucking electric pokemon!" he finally says, in all caps. Wow he's pissed. He continues in more symbols and then "God I need to get laid...where's my playboy!?...Oh yeah groan!"
    ROTFL! Ok, that last bit, so Brock! Whoever messed with this game is Brilliant! I continue out of Pewter city, avoiding all grass. I have GOT to talk to Misty now! When I get to Mt. Moon I encounter a lass. She sent out a level 255 clefarey. I use Seismic toss but I miss and am then hit by a rock slide from Clefarey resulting from metronome and am reduced to 2 points of HP. Lass recalls clefarey and says:
    "Come with me Pikachu, you'll be very happy."
    Then it says "Lass used pokeball" followed by a pokeball flying across the screen and enclosing pikachu inside. This is new, I was not sure whether to allow myself to be caught or not, what would happen if I was? Would I be the lass then? Pikachu popped back out though first roll and I received the 'don’t be a thief' message despite that it wasn't me attempting the capture. The battle isn't over, so I go to choose my next move but now I only have one whose name is merely a bunch of symbols and it's type cooltrainer, the move you get when you do the cool ditto glitch. So I click it but of course it is known in the cool ditto glitch to barely hit so once again I miss, am somehow am hit with recoil (which does not happen in the cool ditto glitch) and faint. I wake up in Oak's lab with Oak standing in front of me saying:
    "Pikachu? How could you abandon your trainer? You should go home. I am worried about David."
    Screw you Oak, I want to see Misty! I leave the lab and go all the way through the Viridian forest and Pewter city again. The bug catchers are even more annoying now because I still only have the one move, the cool ditto move that takes several turns to hit. So it takes me an irritatingly long time to get passed the viridian forest and Mt. Moon (especially when I encounter Jesse and James in Mt Moon, their stupid Arbok poisons me). Finally I make it to Cerulean City and head straight for the pokemon center where the game actually performs normally (the nurse asks me to hand over my pokemon as though I were the trainer as I should be). Somehow though I am still poisoned but now have that glitched never ending HP bar. So I guess I am ok and decide to head over to the gym and find a male hero trainer sprite in front of Misty facing east and her west, and a togepi sprite I assume from SS/GG next to her facing south towards the entrance of the gym where I was approaching from. When I click her an exclamation mark appears above her head and she turns.
    “Symbol Symbol Symbol symbol (Hmm I guess it’s not swearing after all, it’s just a glitch) Oh Pikachu, what are you doing all by yourself? It IS such a shame what happened to David.”
    I assume she is referring to his badges being stolen, but how the hell did she hear about it? Too bad she didn’t have anything funny to say. I did interrupt a make out session though or so it seems hehe. When she was finished talking a screen pops up showing a happy Togepi jumping up and down apparently happy to see me like the animations you get in regular game play when you talk to Pikachu. It’s followed by another screen with my Pikachu responding with the same gesture. I want to see what Misty’s boyfriend says too so I click him and at first the text box only contains a few dots within quotes.
    “Misty told me about your trainer, how does a pokemon just abandon its trainer?” he finally says. Yeah…I see his point. I decide I had better go home and see what’s up with David like Oak had wanted me to, but Pikachu can’t fly leaving Diglett cave my only way back to Pallet town. So I head for Vermillion city, the poison has gotten almost the entire second row of my infinite health bar by the time I reach the actual city passed the grassy fields. So I decide to try the pokemon center again, this time it only made me worse. My HP bar was once again normal and only a quarter full as well as still poisoned. When I leave the center my start menu automatically pops up as it does in the mew glitch and realize that I have the option to use all existing HMs almost like something was trying to tell me how to get past the tree to the Vermillion gym. So I head for the gym and select cut next to the tree. It says “*a bunch of symbols* used cut” and the image of the tree slices into two parts rather than disappearing as it’s supposed to. Luckily the tree still registers as gone and I can walk past. Like Brock and Misty Surge’s text box begins with a bunch of glitch symbols.
    “Hahahaha, still a puny little Pikachu I see. Baby pokemon are useless! David knew that, he tried to evolve you, why would you refuse!? He was smart to get rid of the DEAD ringer. Hahahaha!”
    Ha! Ok now that was entertaining, I actually like Raichu better myself. Something dawns on me here; the word ‘dead’ had been capitalized, the ONLY word in his speech that had been capitalized. I realize that had happened with the other two gym leaders as well, when they had spoken one word had been capitalized. Brock had said ‘how did that little shit David take down my onix with a fucking electric pokemon’ and David’s name had been in all capitals. Then Misty had said ‘it is such a shame what happened to David’ with the word ‘it’ in capitals(which I no longer am sure is referring to his badges). Now the word ‘dead’ with surge, it was a message! The words that were capitalized in each of the gym leaders’ speeches made a sentence: DAVID IS DEAD! Crap! As soon as I leave the gym I get a text box that says “*a bunch of symbols* has fainted”. I black out and wake up back home in Pallet town as David again with Oak, Officer Jenny and mom in the room. I can’t move, I spam my D-pad but nothing happens. A text box appears with Oak speaking:
    “We found Pikachu outside the Vermillion city gym, I am afraid we were too late once again.” I open my start menu and my trainer card. The sprite is shown with a noose around his neck, feet dangling. Instead of his trainer information next to it, there is a message:
    “There is nothing left for me, it’s all been taken from me”. The screen goes glitchy so I turn it off.
    I decide to begin a new game on it, and it seems to perform normally now. Mom’s sad to see me leave, Gary’s a jerk and makes me kick his eevee’s ass and I retrieve Oak’s parcel. After I deliver it to him, and am given my pokedex I go to save my progress. But instead of warning me that I will be overwriting an already existing file it says “In loving memory of David, he will be remembered”. It doesn’t let me save.

"All of this sight, I can't believe I couldn't see. Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me."

Default Pokemon Creepypasta

Okay, since the other thread was closed, and I have no idea when it was, silly me!
    Just post and discuss pokemon creepypasta on here. Have fun!

Here's one from f yeah pokemon creepypasta.

Mystery Gift: Violet Gardevior

And one I wrote myself. It's my first one, and constructive criticism encouraged!

Rotom
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Creepypasta

There's already a topic for this in the Pokemon World forum.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Default Re: Pokemon Creepypasta

Oh okay. Thank you!
    Roses Die, but Ribbons Last Forever

Read my fanfiction, Within Our Crumbling World, and please review!

Its scary but addicting, these stories. :O
    Please call me LT, not XX or whatever. Thanks.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Lost Silver is a nice creepypasta too.
    Kira Akigari likes this.

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

Stay tuned because I'm thinking up my own Creepypasta right now. Being the Ghost nut that I am it will involve Haunter and Chandelure, mainly because Haunter's SS Dex entry and Chandelure's Black Dex entry both left me interested...
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Registered User CardboardTubeKnight's Avatar

Visit CardboardTubeKnight's Youtube Channel

Here, have a nice dose of creepypasta. It's my first one, so tell me what you think.

Can be read on DA: FluttersIsAwesome on deviantART

or:

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Default What do you think of Pokemon Creepypastas?

I've been reading them, and some of them are pretty stupid (like the Nurse Joy one) but some are pretty good, like Snow on Mt. Silver. Plus there are all of the Pokemon conspiracy theories, like all the stuff about Lavender Town and the Vermillion City construction project (the dude with the Machop).

Does anyone think that Pokemon Creepypasts is entertaining, or do you think it's stupid to try to mess up a children's game the way most of creepypastas do?

I think they overdo it on trying to condemn the main characters to some sort of hell or to death...most of them really miss nailing the point they're trying to make.
    Elesa Ver 2.0 and Owain like this.

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you think of Pokemon Creepypastas?

THere creepy but interesting but scary things are not my type
    Like lost silver for example really creepy for me
    Last edited by Kira Akigari; 21st October 2012 at 03:45 AM.

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post

I think they overdo it on trying to condemn the main characters to some sort of hell or to death...most of them really miss nailing the point they're trying to make.
    THIS. As a writer of "creepypastas" this irks me so badly. :/ I admit I have messed up Cynthia in one but she didn't -die- or anything.
    Owain likes this.
    I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

As a novelist it irks me. Especially when they say s/he realized it was the hell they created for themselves, yadda yadda (my only real problem with the Snow on Mt. Silver story). It should be implied. Poe never said the speaker of Telltale Heart was batshit crazy. He left (obvious) clues.
    I mean, there are a lot of things you can work with. Some of those Pokedex entries are really jacked up.
    Owain likes this.

Wait, wait...Edgar Allen Poe and Pokemon present:
    The Telltale Magikarp
    Elesa Ver 2.0 likes this.

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    As a novelist it irks me. Especially when they say s/he realized it was the hell they created for themselves, yadda yadda (my only real problem with the Snow on Mt. Silver story). It should be implied. Poe never said the speaker of Telltale Heart was batshit crazy. He left (obvious) clues.
    I mean, there are a lot of things you can work with. Some of those Pokedex entries are really jacked up.
    Exactly, a lot of people were surprised when I didn't have the monster in my story kill Dawn. (I was all WHAT you want the OBVIOUS to happen? e_e people are so predictable)

The pokedex entries are exactly what inspired me to make my favorite short story; about Spiritomb being made from 108 souls.
    I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast