Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting) - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Default Re: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    I got an idea for a new creepypasta. I'm playing SoulSilver again, and I released all of my crap Pokemon (And I had a ton of them.)
    It popped into my mind when I was getting rid of them.
    I think I know were your going with this and I would like to read the end result =)

Blog Entries

here.. just here that damn Jigglypuff -shutter those eyes

Lavender Town Theme (Backwards) - YouTube

I made my own creepypasta! (btw I'm new and the original is what made me sign up! :D)

What do you think?
    Signature by Kyuujux! (Thanks for making the great siggy!)

EV-Wizard/PeculiarBattler League's Avatar
    Firstly, the Teleportation zone. Thirdly, the "Onoka" Elite Four. Fourthly, the Garden Grotto. Secondly, Oak's laboratory. And lastly, A hoedown-deeny hoedown!
    Blog Entries

@ketchupcereal I get it, and it's not too bad.

I'll have my own creepypasta in a bit. And such it will... literally be.
    Feel free(r) to discuss Battle Strategy with me--I'll discuss anything really.

Besides being a strange (retired) battler with a storied, legendary, mythical, exaggerated, and relatively unknown career, I am also an amateur English B&W anime reviewer. (pachiba, you like?)

And I take hoedowns seriously.

I got another! :D Sorta based off real life...

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You know that plan about doing that Pokemon Creepypasta a long time ago?

I gave up, realizing that my story was a bit too generic, especially after immersing myself in so many CPs of all types. My friend is really good at writing Creepypastas, so I might ask him for help writing a better one.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

What happened? On the original thread there were up to 26 people looking at the thread! Nobody goes near this thread anymore... It makes me sad. (And secretly craving another Creepypasta. Time to go on Tumblr!

Has anyone poster Lost silver, sorry if someone has.

The link is here

The team

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rival View Post
    Has anyone poster Lost silver, sorry if someone has.

The link is here

I've played Lost Silver. I read the creepypasta first, so it was more funny than anything.

The Curious Lord of Time Thanatos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really like this one i found on 6th floor.
    Credit

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Everything I am going to say here is absolute 100% fact. That isn't a part of the creepypasta meant to be a feeble attempt at increasing the reader's fear, either. Hell, this isn't even all that scary, really. More thought provoking than anything.

Let's start, what, a month or two ago? Somewhere on Serebii, there was discussion about Missingno. I read the usual horror stories of deleted save files and irreparably screwed cartridges. I noted that no such thing had ever happened to me. In fact, Missingno. had been nothing but good to me. I semi-jokingly theorized that Missingno. was a sentient being within the game, who rewarded those who respected it and screwed up the games of those who did not.

And just a few nights ago, I had a dream. At least, I think it was a dream. The memory stands out vividly in my mind as if it had actually happened. Much more vivid than any dream I can remember, I'll tell you that right now. And yet, I know it couldn't have... Right?

In the dream (for argument's sake I will refer to it as a dream, though I still can't be sure), I was playing Blue Version, and was Surfing up and down the coast of Cinnabar on my LM4 (my entire team consisted of Glitch Pokémon; exactly the same as in reality, making it all the more difficult to tell whether this was a dream or not). And then, I encountered a wild Pokémon. The extended black screen told me that this was a Missingno. My suspicions were quickly confirmed as I saw that familiar figure sliding across the screen. But then, things got odd. No sound came from the GBA SP's speaker, despite the volume having been turned up all the way. And instead of the game stating "Wild MISSINGNO. appeared!", it instead said "...". Then, without warning, text began to appear in place of the ellipsis.

"...You know who I am?"

A box appeared, with the "YES/NO" options present. I was about to hit "NO", but I had a gut feeling that this was Missingno. communicating with me, ridiculous though it seemed. So I selected "YES" instead and pressed A. In response, the "YES/NO" box vanished, and the question was replaced with more text. I had to press A to keep scrolling through the resultant monologue, but I memorized every word. They are seared into my brain.

"You are correct. I am MISSINGNO."

"A while back, you theorized that I am alive, that even though I exist in a video game, I can think for myself."

"Even if you only meant it as a joke, you have hit upon the truth."

My jaw dropped at that point. I pressed A again.

"Don't be nervous. I'm not mad."

"In fact, you of all people have nothing to worry about."

"You're different from other POKéMON TRAINERs. You not only respect me, you revere me."

"But most importantly, you treat me as the POKéMON I am. Not just a source of MASTER BALLs, RARE CANDYs, and TMs."

"The people who complain of destroyed saved games, they did not revere me. But that's not what the problem was. No, I am not so petty as to punish people simply for not worshiping me as a deity."

"Those people, they also did not like me. Also understandable. Human beings, they each have their own unique tastes, and I am fine with that."

"No, what sealed their fate was... They did not treat me as a POKéMON, but as a glitch. An error. I not only scared them, I repulsed them."

"The fools," I murmured.

"Yes..." the text read again. "You are different from the others. You possess a kind heart, even for the all-but-forgotten dregs of the POKéMON world. Have you ever noticed that when you raise a .4, its glitchy attack does not so much as freeze your game, whilst others get their saved files deleted for merely viewing the name?"

Another "YES/NO" box appeared here. I immediately selected "YES" and pressed A.

"That is because you did not view .4 as a glitch to be researched, but as a POKéMON to be trained, loved, cared for."

"You possess a deep affection for all POKéMON, even though common belief is that we are no more than mere pixels."

"What those fools fail to realize is, we are more than pixels. We feel, too."

"Your kindness will result in great rewards for you. Your games will never die from old age. No glitch will harm your save files. And I will do one thing more for you."

"But first, I must know. What is your greatest regret where POKéMON is concerned? What blunder would you give anything, up to and including your immortal soul, to be able to undo?"

"Take your time."

Those three words remained on the screen as I racked my brain. Many noobish mistakes sprang into mind; Only raising Feraligatr in Silver, the rest of my team remaining woefully underleveled; Running from Moltres the first time I played through Red; Hacking boatloads of Shiny Pokémon in every game from Ruby to Platinum. And then it hit me. The one mistake I regretted so much that I became ashamed of myself for not thinking of it right away.

"Pelipper," I murmured. Once I uttered this, fresh text appeared on my GBA SP's screen.

"Correct. I know that deep in your heart, you feel nothing but remorse for how your Pelipper met his end."

"You even went so far as to write a POKéMON creepypasta based off of those events."

I nodded at this. Indeed, I have written a creepypasta based off of how my foolishness and overusage of an Action Replay destroyed the Pelipper that had been my loyal friend since the days of Ruby version. I had even posted said creepypasta in this thread. It's on the first page. The text changed again.

"I cannot bring him back. I am sorry. I know how much you miss him. But I can do the next best thing."

I stared at the screen, curious as to what this meant. Then, Missingno.'s sprite slid off to the left. That was nothing, however, compared to what happened next. My jaw dropped as a Pelipper sprite slid onto the screen from the right! It resembled Pelipper's Ruby and Sapphire sprite, but watered down to GameBoy standards. Text appeared.

"PELIPPER: ..."

"PELIPPER: MISSINGNO. told me everything. Told me about the horrible guilt you feel, for accidentally deleting me, just to steal the BATTLE FACTORY's rental POKéMON. Told me that you would give anything to take it all back. I was skeptical of this at first, for one of the first things you did was catch another WINGULL to replace me."

"PELIPPER: But then I saw your face, when MISSINGNO. urged you to recall your biggest regret. When you said my name, I saw the little tear in your eye."

"PELIPPER: I believe you. I forgive you."

It was at this point that a feeling of relief washed over me. Then came more text.

"PELIPPER: But there is one thing I want you to do. Will you do it for me?"

A "YES/NO" box came up. I answered "YES" without hesitation.

"PELIPPER: Go to the CELESTIAL TOWER and ring the bell for me. Allow me to find peace. Do this first thing in the morning."

I nodded. Pelipper's sprite slid off the screen, and Missingno. moved back into position. Text appeared once more.

"You are a kind TRAINER. I know you will make good on your promise. I will shut your Game Boy Advance SP off now. Get some sleep."

"Wait," I blurted out. "Is this a dream?" In response, there came more text.

"Deep down, you already know the answer to that one. Good night."

With that, my GBA SP turned off abruptly. I eventually fell asleep, though it wasn't easy.

The next morning, when I woke up, those events were still fresh in my mind, every detail sharp and clear. Even on the rare occasions where I did remember my dreams, I never remember them in such great detail. I grabbed my 3DS, powered up my Black Version, and arranged my team to include Wynaut, Linoone, Shiftry, Castform, Swampert, and Pelipper- the same team I had back in Ruby Version, plus Pelipper's replacement. I flew to Mistralton City on Pelipper and made for the Celestial Tower. Nothing seemed different about it. Same people, same Litwick and Elgyem, everything seemed normal. I reached the top floor (also normal) and approached the bell (still normal). I pressed A, and the bell rang like normal. I was about ready to dismiss the whole thing as an eerily vivid dream, when suddenly I heard a faint sound from the speakers. A sound that told me that I was not dreaming.

It was the unmistakable cry of a Pelipper.

This ends my tale. As I said earlier, every word of this is nothing but the truth. Believe me, don't believe me, it's all the same to me. I guess it lends even less credence to my story that I'm posting it in a creepypasta thread. But think about it. People who don't believe that Missingno. is a real Pokémon, they tend to experience problems with their Red and Blue versions. Save files corrupted at the slightest provocation. But me, I've delved deep into that mysterious portion of the Pokémon world, and have scarcely even gotten so much as a game freeze. Also, many of you find that you become attached to your Pokémon. Why do you think this comes so easily?

Think about it. Thank you.

Oh my god?! ^^This pasta is the sequel to my 2nd fav pasta! =D

BTW, are Missingno in b/w?

Hello.

No, they are not.Just in red and blue.I think there is someway to get them in gold and silver but idk

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

Here's mine. I wrote it myself, and it's on DeviantART along with another Creepypasta I wrote. If anyone wants to see it, I am TeamVulvee on DeviantART. Please give me some critique on this one, so I can write better pastas!

Kumi

Another rainy night. Just wonderful. I yawned and stretched in my nest. Being a Leafeon, I preferred it when it was sunny, because I got my energy from sunlight.

Knowing that it would be hard for me to get back to sleep now that I was awake, I decided to take a short walk outside.

As soon as I stepped out of my burrow, raindrops splattered my fur. I didn't mind. It was pretty refreshing anyway.

As a padded forward, a faint sound reached my ears…..someone crying? I ran towards the sound, to see if I could help whoever it was.

Soon, I saw who was crying. A baby Teddiursa. But when I took a closer look, I saw that her fur wasn't the normal light brown color that Teddiursa were supposed to have. Her fur….was green!

"She must be a shiny," I murmured. I walked closer to the poor thing. "Hey, are you alright?"

She sniffled and looked up at me. "W-who are you?"

"My name's Lila," I told her. "What's wrong? Where are your parents?"

"They're not here," The Teddiursa whimpered. "It's been two days! Mama told me she would be back shortly but…she didn't come back!" The Teddiursa burst into tears again.

"What's your name?" I asked gently.

"K-Kumi," She answered, sniffling.

"Do you want to come home with me, Kumi?" I asked. "Tomorrow we can see if we can find your parents, okay?"

"O-okay," Kumi said quietly. I took her paw, and led her back to my burrow.

The next morning, I awoke to find Kumi already up. "Good morning," I said sleepily.

"Good morning, big sister!" Kumi said cheerfully.

"Big sister?" I echoed in confusion.

"Sorry," Kumi said, looking embarrassed. "But I've never had a big sister before, so would it be okay if I called you that?"

How could I say no to her? "Of course," I replied, smiling.

"Lila!" A familiar voice called from outside. "Come out here! Quickly!"

My ears perked up. "Bubbles!" I cried, recognizing the voice of my sister, Bubbles the Vaporeon. "Wait here, Kumi!" I said, running outside.

Bubbles was waiting for me, looking anxious. I could tell that something was wrong.

"What is it?" I asked immediately.

"There's been a murder!" Bubbles said worriedly. "They found a dead Murkrow this morning. They say that he was attacked. Something with claws. They could tell, because he had been completely ripped apart."

"How awful," a soft voice said. Bubbles and I turned around. Kumi was standing just outside the burrow, and I immediately knew that she had heard everything. I hoped that we hadn't frightened her.

"Who's she?" Bubbles asked.

"This is Kumi," I explained. "I found her last night, alone and crying. She doesn't know where her parents are, so I'm taking her in for a while."
    "That's nice of you," Bubbles smiled. She walked over to Kumi. "Hi! My name's Bubbles. I'm Lila's sister."

"I'm Lila's sister, too!" Kumi told her. Bubbles looked at me in confusion. I shrugged, mouthing 'I'll explain later.'

"We were going to look for her parents today," I continued. "But now that I heard about that murder, I don't think we should. It could be dangerous."

"Right," Bubbles agreed. "Can I come in for a while?"

"Sure," I replied. The two of us walked inside, chatting. Unknown to us, after a moment's pause, Kumi followed us in, her eyes glinting.

That night, I awoke again, hearing the pattern of rain on the roof. "Seriously?" I groaned. "It's raining again?"

I turned to look at Kumi, but stopped abruptly. Kumi wasn't there. Her bed was empty. And to make matters worse, the door was open!

"Kumi?" I cried, running out the door. I was terrified. Why was Kumi out there? And what if the murderer found her before I did?

I looked blindly through the rain. No Kumi. Where could she be? Close by, I heard a scream, followed by laughter. I didn't recognize the scream, but I knew who that laugh belonged to. Kumi!

I ran towards the sound, and even though I wanted to call Kumi's name, all of my instincts told me not to. I turned, and saw something crouched behind the bush. I recognized the green fur and body shape. I breathed a sigh of relief. Kumi was alright!

"Kumi!" I said happily, running to her. The Teddiursa turned towards me, a brief look of shock and alarm on her face, but it quickly vanished and was replaced by a happy smile.

"Big sister!" Kumi cried, running over to me and hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"I should ask you the same thing," I answered. I noticed that her paws were wet. At first I thought that it was because of the rain, but then I saw that they were stained with something red.

I tried to look behind Kumi, but she quickly moved up to block my view. "What's the matter, big sister?" Kumi asked. "Is something wrong?"

"Kumi, what are you hiding?" I asked suspiciously, pushing her aside and taking a look behind her. I instantly wished that I hadn't.

It was the body of a Pidgey, torn open and mangled almost beyond recognition. It's neck had been snapped, its spine brutally twisted, but those were almost nothing compared to the slashes everywhere on its body.

"Kumi…..did you do this?" I whispered in horror.

"Are you mad at me, big sister?" Kumi asked innocently. I could now see that she had the Pidgey's blood smeared across her face as well. "I had to, big sister. See, I was hungry. And a few days ago, when I killed a Zigzagoon….I discovered that I love the taste of blood."

My eyes widened in fear, and I started to back away, realizing that I was terrified of her. "But Kumi…..why would you do this?"

"I already told you why," Kumi grinned. "Sorry, big sister. But now that you know about me, I can't let you escape."

"Kumi, what are you going to do?" I whimpered, backing away even further. Kumi approached me, her claws glinting. In a quick flash of movement, she pinned me down and slashed at me.

I screamed in pain as her claws tore into me. It was more painful than anything I had ever experienced.

"I love you, big sister," Kumi giggled, the last thing I heard before she slashed open my throat.
    A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

@Vulvee Crap, that's scarier than Lost Silver.

@Missingno. Master I think you're right about Missingno. Hey, maybe it's time to dig Yellow Version out of the pile. My glitches are still there...
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast