Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting) - Page 12

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Okay, that Drifloon one was well written, high octane nightmare fuel.

Personally, I find the creepypastas that feature games that "seem" to know you very creepy.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Later on, I tried to call up my friend, demanding to know what compelled him to program such a horrific sequence into the game. Instead, his mother picked up, clearly fighting back tears. Turns out my friend was missing. He was last seen near the local power plant, holding what seemed to be a purple helium balloon.

With a mustache.
    See, if you take the spoiler out and read those consecutively, all that creepiness suddenly dissolves into a flick of awkward humour.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ƶekurom View Post
    See, if you take the spoiler out and read those consecutively, all that creepiness suddenly dissolves into a flick of awkward humour.
    Hm, so it does. Ah, well. Such is the peril of adding "With a mustache" at the end of my posts.

Anyways, let's keep the creepypastas a-coming! I haven't actually come up with a new one yet, but I'm thinking. I'm thinking.

With a mustache. With a mustache.

Loving all things Eevee Eeveeanne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All right. Quick question: how do you do the show spoiler thing? or is that something that gets done via the site?

Just imagine that this is your favorite Pokémon and you'll see how the title fits. Mine is Eevee so that's what I'm going with. I'm hoping this all fits in with the rules and everything. *sorry if it doesn't. but I just had to try.*

Betrayal

I'm sitting on a crowded bus impatiently trying to get through the used Soul Silver I was forced to buy when my little sister decided it would be a good idea to replay over my Pokémon game. After fiddling around with it so she could save her file, my file became corrupt and the game wouldn't even work anymore. To further angst me, Mom said I would have to just get a new one. My little sis, she always gets her way. The people around me just came from a nice hot day cardinal’s stadium. The nauseating smell of beer, funk, and greasy nachos suffocated me to no end. To escape the cardnals fans disappointed chatter I plunged myself into my game. After weeks worth of work I was finally caught up to where I was in my game. I was fighting against the Elite Four and was nearing the battle with Lance. In my mind, Lance and I were going at it. My Pokémon were on a pretty low level, my strongest was 53, but I love a challenge and I was giving it everything I had. Unfortunately for me Lance was merciless. I lost and was sent to the beginning. Pride hurt but Pokémon healed I looked for somewhere to train. I decided to take the back route from my home town. After playing for so long I started to get a headache, so I saved in the forest and closed the game to play later. The bus just reached my stop and I was happy to jump off leaving the stinky smell of people behind.

After talking to mom and fighting my little sister (another argument!)I went to rest in my room I plugged my DSi up and got under the covers. I opened my DSi and started to train in the forest by Victory Road. It was so routine....my eyes closed just for a minute. I opened them and I noticed I was standing next to a new entrance. I walked through the entrance assuming I had just found something rare in the game. I walked through the short cave and when I came out on the other side I was in a darker forest. I sat up and began to explore this area. Maybe this is where I find Celeby? Instead my character stops and an Eevee runs up to it. Eevee looked worried and panicked. She cried at my spite, seeming to ask it for help. Then she looked behind her, cried out and then hid behind my character. A sprite looking like a brute comes up to my sprite girl demanding I hand over the Eevee. Eevee shakes behind me with fear. The question bored pops up: yes/no? "Heck no." I tell myself as I click on that response and get ready for a throw down. The brute spite replies, "You don't understand! I want that Pokémon! I have to kill it!" What? Kill?!? This guys going down. I choose the "no" response again. The brute roars and challenges me to a battle for it. The brute character had 3 Pokémon to my 5. (Wait 5? I was sure I had a full house...) I battled him. His 3 Pokémon were a Pinser taken out by my Pidgot, a Cawdaught taken out by my Amphrous, and a Gliscor taken out by my Vaporieon. After defeating him I didn't even win any prize money. The brute character got impatient but his pokes were gone so what could he do? The little guys’ window came up.
    "..."
    "....fine."
    "Keep the Pokémon." He started to walk off my screen and I was feeling quite proud of myself until he turned around just before he left and said,
    "But...your gonna be sorry."
    "Hahaha!"
    "Yeah you deserve all your gonna get!" Then he rushed off my screen. My sprit turns to the grateful Eevee who seems so happy with what I had just done. The window popped up.
    "Have Eevee join your party?"
    Why not? More Eevee's to me the better. It's my favorite Pokémon after all! I clicked on the "yes" response and watched Eevee bounce up and down with joy. Good thing I had a spot open for it. After all that happened, the game returned me to my home in the game. I was surrounded by the professor and his associates, my mom and my rival’s mom. I had just finished telling them Eevee's story and they were commending me for my bravery and how happy they were that little Eevee wasn't hurt. Then I was sent back up to my room with the Eevee and had a chance to nickname it and check its stats. It was a Naughty nature and was on level 20 like the Eevee from Bill. I saw nothing wrong with this Pokémon, why would someone wanna kill it? I didn't want to think about it anymore. I choose to save it there and go to sleep. I was quite tired after that drama bit. I closed the game and fell into an uneasy sleep.

In my dream, the Eevee rescue played its self out again in my dreams. I beat the brute and he made his empty threats. The scene haunted me till I awoke in the twilight hours. Not being able to sleep I opened the game up. And noticed my character was in bed with the Eevee. Funny, I didn't remember doing that. The screen then blacked out. When the screen came to the room had changed. It took me a minute but then I realized. Strange, the room looked like my room. I closed the game and took some deep breaths I had to be dreaming or something. Suddenly, I hear a noise of something falling down stairs. Figuring it was my little sister; I got up lazily and walked to the door. As I opened the door to my room I looked out I nearly fell down the stairs. That was weird because there was a hall with 2 other rooms before, now here was just stairs to downstairs. ...Just like in the game. I rushed to the DSi and opened it to see my pixie standing by her bed like me looking at something like a DS. I walked to my door and she copied my every step. I walked down the stairs and she did the same. What was going on? My house downstairs now looked exactly like the game. I walked to the front door and went outside. I was in New Bark town. I was sure except there was no one there. Not a soul. I decided to try Professor Elm's place. As I entered I said "Hello?" My DSi lit up. I looked to see my words on the game.
    "Hello?" I took steps forward and saw something in the shadows. Against my better judgment I stepped closer. (Maybe I wasn't in control) The closer I got the more everything in me wanted to run away. Finally I was within arm’s length to touch it. I reached over, slowly and cautiously. I grabbed it and pulled it into the light. At first I saw something white, then red, then pink. Then it all came into focus. It was Professor Elm. Sick and scared I ran as fast as I could out the lab and threw up outside. I looked at my DSi noticing my character was doing the same. I thought about throwing it and breaking it for a moment and noticed a little brown thing walking by. It was my Eevee. It looked so cute walking by. I was filled with joy and relief that the she was safe. I called out to her.
    "Eevee!"
    She turned around and ran into my arms. She was shaking and was cold and wet. I shoved my DSi into my arm with her and ran to my "home" to get her a towel to dry the poor thing off. To finally hold one felt wonderful. In spite of my current situation I felt like a kid who finally got her wish, for Pokémon to be real. As I burst through the doors of my home, I bumped into someone. I fell back and saw a very bloody and messed up man. He reminded me of the guy from the forest. I checked my DSi and there he was, the Brute. I prepared for a battle but before I could say a word he fell to the ground before my feet. That was when I got to take a good look at my house...blood was all over the place.

I felt my knees start to shake; I got a very sick feeling in my gut. No one was alive in this town. That the only ones left alive here were me and...No way. My hand shaking I grab I DSi, I looked into the screen. The screen was black. All I saw was my reflection with Eevee on my shoulders. Her eyes were glowing red. Her teeth became sharp fangs that spread into an evil grin. I could only gaze in horror as she sunk her teeth into my neck. The pain was staggering as she began to pull and rip a chunk of flesh from my neck. As I fell to the ground in shock I felt nothing, nothing but fear as Eevee walked up to my face with a bloody toothy grin. I began to plea as her fangs aimed strait for my face.

I woke up with a start.
    My heart was racing. My sheets were damp with sweat. My mom was standing over me. "Are you okay, hunny? You looked like you were having one hell of a nightmare. I had to wake you otherwise I thought you might hurt yourself."
    I stared at my mom for a minute then gave her the biggest hug a child could give a mother. "I guess I was right. Why don't I cook you something to eat for breakfast?"
    "That would be great." I replied.
    "Well get up and get dressed and I'll see you downstairs." I rushed to the door and peeked down a hall with a bathroom door open on the right and closet on the left. Mom gave me a look. "Just checking somthin." I replied and walked back into my room to get dressed. I listen to my mom walk down the stairs before I look outside the window. Everything was back to normal. Except....my eyes turned to my closed and fully charged DSi. I walk over to it and open the game. It was at the part after I defeated the brute.
    "Let Eevee join your party?"
    I push down once and press A.
    "Are you sure?"
    I push A.
    Eevee cries."Eevee seems sad..."
    And she faded away....
    This time I turned it off and take it out of my DS. I went downstairs and saw my old house and my old kitchen. My little sister walks in after me. "Here." I said as I gave her my Soul Silver. "You can have it." She squeals and runs into her room to get her DSLite. "See? I knew you two could share." Mom says while handing me my plate and left the kitchen.
    I take a bite of eggs and watched as my little sister played began to play my game. I hear New Bark Town music play. Then my little sis frowns up. "Hey, what is this?!?!" "What do you mean?" "I'm telling Mom!" She throws down the game and runs. I look at the game. All my Pokémon from my party are lying on the ground with pixilated blood all over. Eevee with her glowing red eyes is standing on top of their corpses and all it says in big, bloody red letter across the screen with my character dead on the ground:
    GAME OVER.
    Last edited by ghaskan; 10th June 2011 at 04:24 AM.

Blog Entries

I've decided to give writing a creepypasta a shot. I haven't come up with a name, and I'm kinda making it up as I go, so:

-Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Tochukaso

Pokémon Creepypastas and Theories at the 6th Floor - Tochukaso

-------------------

Yamask

http://6thfloor.org/creepypastas/yamask.php

------------------------

Pokémon Creepypastas and Theories at the 6th Floor - Homepage

This site has tons of creepypasta. And some scared the shit out of me.

On a side note, I am thinking about writing a Yamask creepypasta.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Hmm... after reading all this CP, (very creepy, by the way. I like the ones that have to do with video games better.) I wanna do one. I'm not a good writer though. EDIT: I'm going to do one that has to do with Missingno. and pokemon blue. EDIT2: I finished it!

What do you think?

Also found this here: http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/post/6653284678/zombiefied

Last edited by Julum; 22nd June 2011 at 03:37 PM.
    My GPX+
    My 3DS FC is 5412-9933-2792.
    DON'T
    like my posts. It just annoys me.

’Twas brillig, and th- RockingVulpix23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like this one.
    Once again, I found this one on F yeah pokemon creppypasta. And I don't own it.

NOTE: This is not meant to offend shiny hunters:

A young trainer came in this morning. I had seen her in the area before, often playing gleefully with the children in the daycare next door. Her name is Raven. She dropped off a pair of Seviper, and then left promptly with a gleaming smile. The female Seviper had laid one egg while there. Raven came to retrieve it when the Daycare Man called her over to inform her of the egg. She put it in her party, which consisted of only a Litwick at the time. Me and her talked for a small while. She claimed she was searching for a “shiny.” Hope it works out for her.

She continues to ambitiously cruise up and down Route 3. The eggs are hatching one by one, but the Pokemon inside aren’t to her liking, apparently, as when they hatch she stores them in a box in the PC. I think this is the seventeenth egg we have given her today. The Daycare Man nor woman seemed worried. Why do I feel I should be worried?

I went back to check on the pair of Seviper today. I hated what I witnessed.
    The female was lying on the ground in a pool of blood, her breathing labored, eyes glazed over as she tried to produce the seven hundred and fifty fifth egg. She was gasping wildly. The male was looking at her, screeching in agony to see her in so much pain. He seemed to weep.
    She died after producing that egg.
    I told the Daycare Man and Woman about this. They replaced that female with one they captured, claiming, “Raven won’t notice, won’t care…”
    But I had to tell her when the egg mark reached eight hundred. She didn’t seem to mind.
    What kind of world is this?

After three dead Seviper, and two thousand, two hundred and twenty five eggs, Raven got her damn shiny. I hope she’s happy, and celebrates how she murdered those three Seviper.

Another trainer came in today. He put two Lillipups in there, one male, one female. After the twentieth egg, the trainer informed me he was looking for a Shiny. After our conversation, I put in my resignation.
    I quit.

And this one was posted for the lulz(Also found on F yeah pokemon creppypasta) :
    I was reading pokémon creepypasta on the internet the other day, and it made me remember a thing that happened to me. It all started when I bought a copy of pokémon red at a car boot sale, except the label was missing. I thought it was just because it was old, but I was wrong… DEAD WRONG. I put it in my game boy color [it’s purple, shit’s pretty boss] and to my surprise I saw that there was a saved game already there. I selected it and noticed that the character’s name was “MURDER”, and he had all badges but his trainer pic had no arms and was crying blood. I thought this was just a glitch due to the age of the cart, so I decided to see what pokémon he had. What I saw shocked me. He had six cubones, and they were all level 100! I decided I didn’t want them, so I went to the Pokémon center to release them. Then I tried to leave the pokémon center but I got into a random battle with a cubone! It said “Why did you leave us Mike” and MY name is Mike! Later I went to a pokémart but it was ghosts. MISSINGNO MISSINGNO LAVENDER TOWN.
    Last edited by RockingVulpix23; 25th June 2011 at 01:49 PM.

"Just because I named my pokemon after a video game charater does NOT mean I'm a fangirl!!!"
    I have claimed Ivysaur

I need to catch up in reading these =)

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

first creepypasta, yay! I'm just keeping this short and sweet. It's based off something that happened tonight when i was playing pmd. (if you haven't played pokemon mystery dungeon 2, chances are you won't get this) warning: contains some spoilers

YOU WERE TOO LATE
    in my game it was around the time where you are about to go fight dusknoir in the hidden land. but i made my team ride lapras go back to treasure town and train, since me and my partner were kind of under leveled. it's what I always do in every mystery dungeon run. It's fine, nothing ever happens......or so I thought.

"Yeah! A joy seed, whooo!" I pumped my fist in the air, looking down at my dsi. for advancing to the hyper rank, my team had been awarded a joy seed. since my partner Eevee was one level under my character, a vulpix, it was perfect. (hey, I'm a Libra. I like to keep things in balance.)

I had no idea how long it had been since I had progressed in the story mode. a month? maybe three? oh well, it didn't matter. my team was going to be so high leveled we would sweep dusknoir and the sableye on the first try. I entered the spinda cafe, and to my surprise and horror, the game froze. or had it?

everyone else in the cafe was still moving except my character. she was completely still. I mashed the buttons on the dsi, trying desperately to get SOMETHING to work. the screen faded to black. i groaned. oh, wonderful I thought. now I've turned the power off

I was about to flip the power button but saw the blue light, meaning that my dsi was ON. a text box appeared at the bottom of the screen.
    Dialga: YOU WERE TOO LATE!
    Dusknoir: You were too late!
    Grovyle: ....you were too late.....
    Celebi: you....were too late.
    Eevee: Chloe! w-we were too late.

what the frick was going on here? this wasn't supposed to happen! I had played through the game at least ten times and nothing like this had ever happened! another text box popped up.
    Eevee: Grovyle, Celebi, eveyone......we failed. we couldn't prevent the planet's paralysis. Chloe.....THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

"huh?!" I nearly dropped the dsi. what was eevee talking about?
    Eevee: WE WAITED TOO LONG! WE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT DIALGA A LONG TIME AGO! WHO CARES ABOUT TRAINING? I.....I HATE YOU!......I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. but I can't face you anymore. Goodbye forever Chloe.
    the screen cut to black again.

I checked for the light. this time my dsi really had turned off. i turned on again, and horror spread through me. on the menu, there was only one option: new game

A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

Blog Entries

I'm gonna try and write a creepypasta. Okay, here goes. I'm just making up the story as I go along.

With Passion and Vengeance: Part 1

With Passion and Vengeance: Part 2
    Last edited by TFSpock; 9th July 2011 at 01:03 PM.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU! ChachachaCHIA!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add ChachachaCHIA! on Google+ Add ChachachaCHIA! on MySpace

I'm also gonna try with creepy pasta since TFSpock gave me the link, I will make up everything here:
    Death...

What do you think about the story?
    <--- credit goes to Caprizant. Heart gold fc:5113 8413 2428 (highlight) White fc:0819 3447 0852 Y friend code: 2766-9246-2824 IGN: Soul

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

*thinking up a new one*

Blog Entries

I got an idea for a new creepypasta. I'm playing SoulSilver again, and I released all of my crap Pokemon (And I had a ton of them.)
    It popped into my mind when I was getting rid of them.
    My GPX+
    My 3DS FC is 5412-9933-2792.
    DON'T
    like my posts. It just annoys me.

Blog Entries

Kay so after many weeks of stalking the previous thread, I was inspired to write a creepypasta of my own. I apologize up front for the length; I wrote this mainly for catching a Zorua for the URPG section (yes this a semi-plug for the URPG GO JOIN NAO), so yeah. And on top of that I have a problem writing shorter things so eh. ENJOY.

Note: In case the previous wasn't clear enough, I wrote this and it was originally posted here on BMG, in the Stories section for the URPG.

===

BAD EGG

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast