The Pokemon Company Inc e-mail address ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Company Inc e-mail address ?

Default The Pokemon Company Inc e-mail address ?

I need to contact TPCI as soon as possible (more specifically: the people of TPCI that are responsible for the dubbing of the show in other countries) but sadly couldn't find any e-mail address and everything I tried failed (I tried sending e-mail to Nintendo asking for TPCI's e-mail address, I tried to use the "ask a question" thing on Pokémon.com, etc... nothing worked so far)
    Anyone can help?
    Thanks

Default Re: The Pokemon Company Inc e-mail address ?

I wouldn't know, either. Try Google or the like? o3o And why is it so important?
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    I wouldn't know, either. Try Google or the like? o3o
    Of course I tried Google and anything else I could think of... but didn't get anything

And why is it so important?
    To save Pokémon's Hebrew dub from wrong translations and continuity problems

If anyone can, please help me contact TPCI somehow...

For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

As I said, I already tried Pokemon.com's "ask a question" thing - they don't give you an e-mail address, they only let you post a message to their site, then reply that they can't answer messages of this kind =\

Ooh, so you tried that? Shoot, sorry. D8;

Why not just call them then? 425-274-4855
    Semi-direct communication might be better. Though I doubt anything you can say to them will help them change and/or fix a dub they're doing. D:

Ooh, so you tried that? Shoot, sorry. D8;

Why not just call them then? 425-274-4855
    Semi-direct communication might be better.
    Well, phone is a little problem for me, being from Israel XD e-mail would be much easier...

Though I doubt anything you can say to them will help them change and/or fix a dub they're doing. D:
    The thing is, they're not even aware to what's going on with the dub here... I'm sure that they do care about Pokémon and would try to listen to what I'd have to tell them, the problem is getting the right people to talk with... so far nothing that I tried worked...

Well, if phoning is not gonna work, there is always sending them a letter. D8; Would that be a bit easier?

Wow...how bad is the Hebrew dub then? D8; It can't be any worse than what 4Kids did.

Well, if phoning is not gonna work, there is always sending them a letter. D8; Would that be a bit easier?
    Regular mail isn't really good either XD that's why I'm insisting on getting an e-mail address, which they have to have! I really don't know why it's SO hard to get an e-mail address of them...

Wow...how bad is the Hebrew dub then? D8; It can't be any worse than what 4Kids did.
    Bad translations for terms, ignoring past continuity so 1 term can get 324523 different names, called by a different name every ep, etc....
    I helped the dub a little during Pokémon Chronicles, Seasons 10-12 (and even translated the last 6 eps of Season 11) but sadly starting with Season 11 and growing in Season 12, Disney and TPCI became involved in this and decided how every term should be translated, but they chose ridiculous translations to a lot of the terms... TPCI probably don't really have someone who knows Hebrew to check stuff like that for them, but I can fix everything for them quickly...
    Sadly Season 13 is recorded in a different dubbing studio which isn't as willing to get help from me as the previous studio... and they're using wrong translations and ignoring the past continuity with terms...

Ooh dang...if you actually helped in actual episodes, one would think you'd have connections to getting to them right away! D8 Alas, I don't think I can help any more here...hopefully someone else in this garden does. I'm sorry that this is all I can do. OTL

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

What proof do you have that they don't know what's happening to the dub?

As it stands, I doubt anything's going to change regarding it simply because one person calls with a complaint.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

I'd also like to email them, but ask when I can expect Pokemon Black and White to come onto DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    What proof do you have that they don't know what's happening to the dub?

As it stands, I doubt anything's going to change regarding it simply because one person calls with a complaint.
    Let's say I saw some stuff and I know for sure they aren't aware of some things and that they actually care, unlike the people who work on the show in Israel... and I'm sure they'd like to know these things, but if I can't contact whoever responsible for this of TPCI, they'll never be able to know, cause here in Israel no one cares about these things...
    Sadly, it seems like I won't be able to contact them, but if anyone finds a way to contact them, reply here or PM me please...

Blog Entries
    Follow *Jirachi* On Twitter
    Follow *Jirachi* on Tumblr Visit *Jirachi*'s Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Let's say I saw some stuff and I know for sure they aren't aware of some things and that they actually care, unlike the people who work on the show in Israel... and I'm sure they'd like to know these things, but if I can't contact whoever responsible for this of TPCI, they'll never be able to know, cause here in Israel no one cares about these things...
    Sadly, it seems like I won't be able to contact them, but if anyone finds a way to contact them, reply here or PM me please...
    Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to contact either the [one or more] of the translators, or the studio who makes the dub? At least for me, I usually speak with the translator [which I personally know, he's in my MSN] him/herself, and if they guy is kind enough [like the Finnish translator I know] he/she will/might pass the information to the studio. However, TPCi has really strict rules of what changes it accpets. Nowaday all the dubs must be as close to the English script as possible. But at least you can try :3

Can you give some examples how exactly the dub is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by *Jirachi* View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier and quicker to contact either the [one or more] of the translators, or the studio who makes the dub? At least for me, I usually speak with the translator [which I personally know, he's in my MSN] him/herself, and if they guy is kind enough [like the Finnish translator I know] he/she will/might pass the information to the studio. However, TPCi has really strict rules of what changes it accpets. Nowaday all the dubs must be as close to the English script as possible. But at least you can try :3

Can you give some examples how exactly the dub is bad?
    I know the translator and she's trying her best, but she has to stick to their lists of terms, which are full of mistakes... I tried to contact the studio about this and they let me correct their mistakes, but then said they have no one to forward it to, despite the fact they have contact with TPCI by e-mail... I tried to ask them to give me their e-mail or at least give them my e-mail, or at least just send them my list of corrections, but they refuse because they simply don't care about the show at all =\
    I'm 100% sure that TPCI would approve my changes, cause they actually care about the show... unlike the people who work on it in Israel who don't really know anything about Pokémon and don't care about anything
    It could be better if the studio that did Seasons 1-12 worked on S13, but sadly it's in a different studio now and it's even harder for me to talk with them about stuff like that than it was with the previous studio.. that's why I'm trying to contact TPCI myself - cause it seems like they're not going to help me doing this...

And as I explained, terms got bad translations (sometimes even completely ridiculous and far from the real meaning of the term, while TPCI believes these are direct translation of the English when they're not even close...) and some terms got different translations than how they were called in the past, etc...
    I really love Pokémon and can help TPCI a lot, but it won't happen if I won't be able to contact the responsible people for this of TPCI...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast