Was Pokemon better then or now?

View Poll Results: Was Pokemon better then or now?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Then

1 8.33%
  • Now

5 41.67%
  • The Future

6 50.00%
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Bika
  • 1 Post By 97SaturnSL1

Thread: Was Pokemon better then or now?

Default Was Pokemon better then or now?

In your opinion is Pokemon better then or now?

In my opinion it gets better in every Generation.

Default Re: Was Pokemon better then or now?

I agree. Each gen has it's own merits, but the series has definitely gotten better with each new generation in a particular way. Though I guess it depends on your definition of "better." I feel the Pokemon "experience" in each game is just as amazing as the previous one. But each gen introduced new and better things to add to the series.

When is then? Im going to be honest here and say the only season and didnt 'like' was BnW. I admit it had its alright parts that were entertaining but overall wasnt as enjoyable as any of the prior seasons. For me atleast.

EDIT : And i want to point out thats not from a nostalgia point of view because over the last few months i rewatched the entire series , movies and all , from the very beginning so they are still fresh in my memory.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In the games it gets better each time.

in the anime... it was better back then though there were some good recent episodes.
    Sapphire likes this.

Its getting better and better... Gen VI, enhanced the graphic, no more tiny people, the perspective is X, Y, Z... Better than PS2 I think
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic65280_2.gif
    I'm okay... I'm just... need to be alone right now...

Blog Entries

It gets better and better each generation.

They fix things that they screwed up in the previous generation, added new mechanics and gameplay elements and sharpened up the graphics.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

the games are getting better and better, though looking back at the very old games like yellow and silver, i might have had more fun but that's because i was very young..everything seemed more fun back then pfft

and yeah as for the anime...i haven't watched it in years..i lost taste for it by the time Misty left the show but even a bit before that i was slowly watching less and less of it..
    i don't know but i always feel like the anime is for little kids while the games can be enjoyed by any age, but that's just me.

Pokemon only continues to get better each generation in my opinion, including the anime. More mons, more fun, and the stories have also improved. RBY can't hold a candle to the wonderfully intense stories of Platinum or B2W2.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.