The Pokemon of Beauty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Pokemon of Beauty

Blog Entries
    Add Rexasaur on Facebook
    Visit Rexasaur's Youtube Channel

Default The Pokemon of Beauty

This Thread is just to say which pokemon you think are the most beautiful, in the sence that when you see them you are awe-inspired by how pretty and elegent they look. I myself have three

Espeon - In every picture i see, Espeon looks so calm, wanderous and determined. Plus it's purple fur and ears make it look amazing
    Rapidash - A fire unicorn, enough said
    Dragonair - When i think of this pokemon i think of the 1st edition TCG card, god that card made Dragonair so awesome :P

Feel free to post which pokemon you think deserve to be the most beautiful, in your opinion

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Pokemon of Beauty

Espeon. You achieve maximum beauty when she is sitting down with the tail wrapped serenely around her.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Mr. Mime
    Jynx
    Muk
    Garbodor

I think Espeon and Umbreon are both beautiful in their own right. The latter has this sort of air of elegant mystery to it that really adds to the appeal. Suicune is also the most elegant of all the legendary dogs, in my opinion, and that's why its my favorite!

Vulpix and Ninetails are both extremely elegant Pokémon. Articuno is also probably the most beautiful bird-based Pokémon, in my opinion. Its feathers are the most beautiful shady of icy blue. Lapras gives off the same sort of grace.

Milotic is pretty as well, and the fact that it evolves from Feebas adds to its perplexing nature. Strangely, though, I've always thought Rayquaza was kind of pretty.

I've always loved Cherrim's Overcast form. I love its Sunshine form, too, but for different reasons. Its Overcast form is beautiful while its Sunshine form is cute. Finneon and Lumineon are exquisite. Then there's Glaceon.

Surperior looks very royal and graceful, and I love it. Leavanny has a very elegant look to it as well, as does Lilligant. Deerling are so diversely wonderful as well. They're one of those Pokémon I just don't like evolving. Volcarona is the most awe-inspiring bug-type in the series, in my opinion. Its orange-red wings took me by surprise when I first challenged Alder. Virizion is one of the most beautiful grass types in the series. Finally, Reshiram, my favorite dragon type, has just this beauty about him.

Anyway, I'm running out of ways to explain, but these are all Pokémon that strike me as "pretty" or "beautiful."

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

There are too many to describe each one, so I'll just make a list of beautiful Pokemon.
    Espeon
    Vulpix
    Ninetales
    Milotic
    Beautifly
    Cherrim (Sunshine Form)
    Serperior
    Suicune
    Dragonair
    Leafeon

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Serperior - I love my Monarch Snake S2, this species' swirling patterns and high-class gala leafwear really draw me, and its bautiful scarlet eyes too
    Milotic - The patterns on its tail-fan and the color scheme nail it
    Arcanine - ITS FUR IS SO GORGEOUS
    Ninetales - see above + the species' loyalty and at the same time mischievousness(is that even a word?) are very alluring
    Lopunny - Not for the ''usual'' reasons people associate with them, but I see them as very gracious and delicate, and their ears are a work of art
    Meloetta - Her hair like she's a diva and her voice are pretty charming traits
    Cinccino - Oh, I'm sorry, i said Arcanine had awesome fur and Meloetta looked like a diva? Mix them and you got Cinccino!

My favorite Pokemon, Darkrai, has a very sinister-like beauty to him. So dashing and handsome... I consider him to be the loveliest Legendary Pokemon.

For non-legendaries, there's Milotic and Dragonair. Both are pretty serpentine Pokemon, and it's a terrible shame that the latter evolves into one of the ugliest Pokemon in existence. Fitting, I guess, since the former evolves FROM an ugly Pokemon.

Swanna is also very pretty and elegant. Altaria, too, he has a serene beauty to him. There's also Cresselia, it's expected that the personification of sweet dreams is very beautiful. Glaceon and Espeon are the lovliest Eevolutions for me, the former for being so graceful, and the latter for being graceful too. 8U One last one, otherwise I could go on all night... Another Pokemon I consider to be very beautiful is Froslass, even though she's based off of yuki-onna; it's her kimono-like shape, she looks great.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Gardevoir and her motherly beauty XDD

I also consider Absol to be a very mystic and beautiful pokemon.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Milotic, Ninetales, Espeon, Lilligant, and Minccino are all my favourites among Pokémon I consider elegant or beautiful. I regularly use all of them.

Others I have used and/or loved in the past for beauty include Gardevoir, Dragonair, Froslass, Cresselia, Swanna, Absol, Rapidash, Sawsbuck, Musharna, Chandelure and Serperior.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

Espeon - A very elegant Pokemon indeed and such a constant calm and collective manner this Pokemon displays just adds to it's pure beauty.

Milotic - A beautiful serpentine of the sea shrouded in mystery with dazzling scales that sparkle in the deepest depths of the ocean.

Suicune - Flowing beauty of the north wind. This Pokemon mystifies you, as it runs like the wind brushing through the purist of waters.

Articuno - Blue diamond of the sky sparkling with chilling beauty, as the white snow flakes trickle from it's icy wings.

Professor Lavender toodlesdoodles's Avatar
    Add toodlesdoodles on Facebook

Ninetales for sure!
    "It's not enough to just train a Pokemon, but the true master comes from the heart and your relationship with your Pokemon."

Blog Entries

Only espeon and Nilotic comes to mind now.

Blog Entries

To me, there is only one Pokemon that I can honestly say that I find beautiful. This one:

A giant, loyal protector, so strong, so mighty and so beautiful. Laugh if you will, but to me he is absolutely lovely.
    Owain and Reila like this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    To me, there is only one Pokemon that I can honestly say that I find beautiful. This one:

A giant, loyal protector, so strong, so mighty and so beautiful. Laugh if you will, but to me he is absolutely lovely.

I agree, people really shouldn't laugh at this statement, every pokémon can be considered beautiful for a reason or for other, it not only boils down to personal oppinion, but also to differing points of view, if you change your perspective, reality changes, as a very wise kindergardner told me.

The best example would be... Garbodor, if you keep yourself distant from this species and consider it to be a fat f*** of turd, you're just looking at it form another view, did you know that this species actually cleans whatever it touches? I think its beautiful that it can be so caring and sweet, despite maybe not looking beautiful it essentially performs the same function as Suicune, despite not being nearly as glorified as the North Wind mon is.

TL;DR Version: EVERY POKÉMON IS BEAUTIFUL YEEEEEEEEEAH!

I would have to say Arcanine is super cute, and isnt he supposed to represnt male beauty?

Blog Entries

The three prettiest Pokémon to me are:

Volcarona being THE prettiest. Its eyes, its body... Everything looks majestic about it.
    Honorable mentions: Ninetales, Serperior and Dragonair.

Btw, It is weird to me to see people saying that Arcanine is beautiful.
    I always thought it looked awful. But I guess to each his own, uh?

Btw², I think Garbodor is very cute <3 It has Mickey's ears.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast