pokemon 5th generation
Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1043

Thread: pokemon 5th generation

  1. #1

    Default pokemon 5th generation

    i have an idea for the starters of the 5th Generation games

    #494- Treanten
    Treant Pokemon
    Types: Grass

    #497- Skorchi
    Dragonling Pokemon
    Types: Fire

    #501- Eelectri (couldn't think of a good one)
    Electric Eel Pokemon
    Types: Water/Electric

    *these are the numbers for the NATIONAL DEX not the 5th generation region Dex*

  2. #2

    Default

    Isn't it still to soon to be thinking about the 5th gen?(If there is going to be one)

  3. #3

    Default

    its just that diamond and pearl weren't as great as i thought and i wanted to think of the next ones

  4. #4
    Team Galactic GhostMaster Ade Tyshio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Solaceon Town
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Before even thinking over 5th gen, we need to officialy reveal Arceus and Shaymin...

    And still games before us- I think they are going to create something like FR/LG, but for Johto and the last, third game of 4th gen, such as Platinum (no other idea for the name).


    てまり


    If you achieve EVERYTHING in your Pokemon games through cheating- NetBattle is a place for you!
    But if you prefer to play fair- it's not a place for you. You will be smashed and rolled out by the flamethrowing Slowking and electric Gyarados.

  5. #5

    Default

    Still, its not too early to be thinking about the new generation... After all, we did see Munchlax in the second movie of AG even though we'd have to wait like... 2 and a half years after munchlax was first revealed.

    Im definately hoping the starters next generation will be Dark, Psychic, and Fighting... Or at least be a Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting, and Grass/Psychic type starters.

  6. #6
    Team Galactic GhostMaster Ade Tyshio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Solaceon Town
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by absol_trainer View Post
    Im definately hoping the starters next generation will be Dark, Psychic, and Fighting... Or at least be a Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting, and Grass/Psychic type starters.
    I don't think so. I think they will be still at classic Grass-Fire-Water. They don't seem to change starter types.


    てまり


    If you achieve EVERYTHING in your Pokemon games through cheating- NetBattle is a place for you!
    But if you prefer to play fair- it's not a place for you. You will be smashed and rolled out by the flamethrowing Slowking and electric Gyarados.

  7. #7

    Default

    i have Arceus and shaymin =). Arceus is soooo cool. i also have darkrai. but i don't think shaymin will be seen in a movie as the main idea. arceus was the creator of the universe according to my pokedex on pokemon diamond. so he will probably be tied into a Dialga and Palkia move since they are part of arceus's mystery (or so i read that). the plate's you collect for arceus reveal secrets about him and give hints about dialga and palkia (without using their names)

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Isn't it still to soon to be thinking about the 5th gen?(If there is going to be one)
    It's definitely not too early. I think it's more far fetched to think that Gamefreak is not thinking about the next generation. It may not be in production, but it's definitely in mind right after the japanese release of DP.

  9. #9
    fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,712
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvinlatia View Post
    i have Arceus and shaymin =)
    You may have them, but they haven't been officially unveiled yet.

    Personally, I don't think we'll be seeing a 5th gen anytime soon. With Arceus being the "god pokemon", they've really kinda put themselves in a corner for making anymore powerful legendaries.

    don't see why people didn't like 4th gen, I personally think it was one of the best.

  10. #10

    Default

    i think in Generation IV there should be a remake of Gold/Silver/Crystal. Those are the only pokemon games i havent played. and they have some of my favorite pokemon on those games.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fate View Post
    You may have them, but they haven't been officially unveiled yet.

    Personally, I don't think we'll be seeing a 5th gen anytime soon. With Arceus being the "god pokemon", they've really kinda put themselves in a corner for making anymore powerful legendaries.

    don't see why people didn't like 4th gen, I personally think it was one of the best.
    well i loved the 4th gen. but it wasn't exactly wat i expected it to be. but it was awesome still.

  12. #12

    Default

    the things i want most for 5th generation would be make the baby kangaskan it's own prevolution and and a full line for lapras a baby and final form

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvinlatia View Post
    i have an idea for the starters of the 5th Generation games

    #494- Treanten
    Treant Pokemon
    Types: Grass

    #497- Skorchi
    Dragonling Pokemon
    Types: Fire

    #501- Eelectri (couldn't think of a good one)
    Electric Eel Pokemon
    Types: Water/Electric

    *these are the numbers for the NATIONAL DEX not the 5th generation region Dex*
    maybe cooler names like these:

    #494 - Mountle
    Mystic Pokemon
    Type(s) - Grass/Dragon

    #497 - Enferyo
    Fury Pokemon
    Type(s) - Fire/Ground

    #501 - Statizon
    Static Pokemon
    Type(s) - Electric/Ice

    I think mixed types are better for the 5th generation.

  14. #14
    The Dutch Dynamite
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Been-Duoseed-Treerei
    Moss Pokemon.
    A sort of Beldum and evo's looking grass/steel Pokemon.

    Houndra-Dradog-Dogoon
    Tale Pokemon.
    A sort of Dog looking Pokemon. Dogoon is a big dragon.

    Delfior-Sharfin-Shallet
    Dolfin/Shark Pokemon.
    Dolfin Shark looking Water Abnormal types.

  15. #15

    Default

    You guys, once 5th gen comes out Pokemon will be the first franchise to top Mario =O
    Mario (193 million)
    Pokémon (155 million)
    and the latest versions already sold 10 million!

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •