Pokeball Questions (Not how they work.) - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokeball Questions (Not how they work.)

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I've been thinking and:

1) Pokeballs could be used as dangerous projectiles if thrown at someone, empty it would hurt, but not empty and the pokemon came out, it would be worse, so you'd need a law to sort that

2) Pokemon are kept in sorme sort of suspended animation iinside pokeballs so they are 100% intact and fine, but can be healed and so they don't need to eat or run around and don't forget things when they are brought back out of pokeball again (my theory anyway, does explain some things, like how James carnivine remembered him after all those years and so on)

3) If pokemon were kept inside a computer system, suppose malfunctions and hackings could affect the pokemon in some way yeah.

Ultimate Trainer (I wish) monkeyjb1988's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Or Carry a Pokeball which houses a harmless Togepi?
    Have you seen the anime?! Togepi is the ultimate Pokemon: Cute on the outside, butt kicking on the inside.

Anyway, I don't think they are weapons because they do nohting more than bruise someone (compared to what a Pokemon can do). I'm sure an airport would put locks on the Pokeballs so that a Pokemon couldn't be released while on a plane. As for a human getting caught, doubt it.

P.S. That May video was cool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234