Pokémon World Maps - Page 5

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokémon World Maps

Yeah, the Pokemon world is set on an alternate Earth, and the games have, until now, taken place in that world's equivalent of Japan, which may or may not be called Japan in that world (signs point to it, though, as several other places have the same name as they do in our world, and I believe the name Japan has been used in the dex).

An alternate Earth would be more interesting.

The pokemon Keyblade User Darkstorm17's Avatar
    I live in the road that connects to 2 universes

Quote Originally Posted by GrimaH View Post
    An alternate Earth would be more interesting.
    I believe that's our answer....it's basically an alternate version of earth.

I've been compiling a document on The Pokemon World.

Regions in the Pokemon World
    Kanto
    Johto
    Hoenn
    Sinnoh
    Sevii Islands
    Orange Islands
    Fiore
    Orre
    Duelist Region
    (Also, Puzzle Village [Pokemon Puzzle League for N64], Pokemon Island [Pokemon Snap for N64], Poketopia [Battle Revolution for Wii])

In other universes: Pokemon World (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

I haven't found out what the region where Trozei takes place is called, not having the game and knowing next to nothing about it.

I've heard that some people believe that the Duelist Region is in another universe, but I've also heard that Red makes a cameo appearance in one of the clubs of TCG GB, so that theory goes out with the trash.

Obviously, the Sevii Islands and Orange Islands are both south, and it has been mentioned in this thread that one is more southern than the other.

Fiore and Orre exist too, remember, so a world map would have to include them.

Puzzle Village is in Kanto, I'm assuming. Dunno anything about Puzzle League.

Pokemon Island, and Poketopia must be out there somewhere. Pokemon Island is most likely in the vicinity of the Kanto region, and Poketopia is likely in the vicinity of the Sinnoh region.

Alternate Earth? Of course.
    My Pokemon favorites:
    IMO, Dialga is the coolest Pokemon, and Mew is the cutest. My favorite human characters are Brendan, May, and Marina (From Battle Revolution). I also like Rui, Cynthia, and Dawn. I like games, PokeSpecial manga, and shipping. I support HoennShipping, ColosseumShipping, RangerShipping, SpecialShipping and a whole lot of others. I have named over 130 ships.

Ya Rly.

Follow TokoTamer On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah
    I've heard that some people believe that the Duelist Region is in another universe, but I've also heard that Red makes a cameo appearance in one of the clubs of TCG GB, so that theory goes out with the trash.
    Well, he certainly did look a lot like Red. However I don't ever recall him being reffered to as Red. Also I want to say his sprite was greenish and he was in the Psychic club, but, again, I'm not certain.

And yes, the Duelist Region is most likely in another universe (There were no ACTUAL Pokemon in the game) but hey, I could be wrong. I'd actually prefur though If they fit it in with the other regions though, and included on a future world map...

As for the location of Trozei, good question, no name for the region they are in is ever mentioned as far as I know... But I'm sure it will in fact fit some where.

EDIT: To avoid double posting (something I was tempted to do with this) I'm editing my post hoping sombody will see it... >_>

Anyway, I was watching a recent episode of Pokemon Sunday on YouTube when this caught my eye...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/masterryanx/Sinnohslocation.jpg

Does this confirm the location of Sinnoh?
    Last edited by TokoTamer; 6th April 2007 at 05:04 PM.

I believe it does. Seeing as how Sinnoh is based off of Hokaido (sp?) it's not surprising.

Does ANYONE have a map of either Orre or Fiore? ANY kind of map. I really need one. I'm compliling a map of the pokeworld for a fan-fiction that I'm writing with a friend, and we plan to figure Fiore and Orre into it, so I gots to know what they looks like.

Oh wow, Generation V. Gandavien's Avatar
    United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Alice View Post
    Does ANYONE have a map of either Orre or Fiore? ANY kind of map. I really need one. I'm compliling a map of the pokeworld for a fan-fiction that I'm writing with a friend, and we plan to figure Fiore and Orre into it, so I gots to know what they looks like.
    I believe there is a map of Orre on the pedia. It would be nice to see this map once you have completed it.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by masterryanx View Post
    Anyway, I was watching a recent episode of Pokemon Sunday on YouTube when this caught my eye...

Uh, Oh. I would SOOOO MUCH love to see this map.
    But I guess it'll appear only on 00ber-exclusive Japanese Nintendo Event.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandavien View Post
    I believe there is a map of Orre on the pedia. It would be nice to see this map once you have completed it.
    Nope, no map there, just the over head view. But, then again, there's only the overhead view of Orre in general. Luckily, my co-writer knows the basice layout of Orre, so I'm not too worried about that anymore. However, I'm still looking for a map of Fiore.

Sure, I'd love to send you the map. However, I improvised a LOT of it and much is in NO WAY inspired by any Nintendo event but by actual world geography. Also, for artistic purposes, I made Kanto+Johto+Hoenn+Sinnoh sort of the equivalent of America and added in a South America place to the bottom. It looks nice though. Send me an e-mail, and I'll send it to ya, kay? I'm mr-alice@hotmail.com ^__^

Again, I need a map of Fiore ^__^;;; If anyone has one, please send it to my e-mail.

Uh, Oh. I would SOOOO MUCH love to see this map.
    But I guess it'll appear only on 00ber-exclusive Japanese Nintendo Event.
    That looks like the map in the Pokemon Center Tokyo. I suspect that display is going to replace the current one, which only has Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and the Orange Islands.

As for confirming the placement of Sinnoh - well, it confirms that Sinnoh is in the north and Hoenn is in the south, but you'll notice there's a bunch of clouds between them and the center regions, which implies there's more stuff in the middle. I wouldn't take it to mean Sinnoh is directly above Kanto, if that's what you're asking.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

This is actually quite interesting... i have always wanted to find somewhere to discuss the pokemon world map. and now i've found it.

EDIT: Personally i believe that the Orange Islands is directly under kanto (seafoam islands) and the seveii islands are located elsewhere. In respect to Sinnoh, the one on youtube seems interesting.

P.S. Can anyone plese scan a full "promotional map" instead of the picture one we're always using...

Lost and Confused... MangaBottle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Alice View Post
    Send me an e-mail, and I'll send it to ya, kay? I'm mr-alice@hotmail.com ^__^
    EH!?!? Can't you just post it here for all of us to enjoy? You big neeny-head! TT_TT

Quote Originally Posted by MangaBottle View Post
    EH!?!? Can't you just post it here for all of us to enjoy? You big neeny-head! TT_TT
    I'd love to, but I can't put my pictures on any of those websites to give a URL for. Sorry! ^__^;;; Plus, I've taken A LOT of liberties when designing the map, so much of what I have is non-canonical and in no way based on ANY other material, except reality. I've made my own LANDMASS totally seperate from all the regions in whic pokeballs are used (i.e. Fiore is in it).

Again, does any one have a map of Fiore? I've found a fan made one, but I don't know how much I can trust that map. Again, my e-mail is mr-alice@hotmail.com

Oh wow, Generation V. Gandavien's Avatar
    United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

I got the map. And none of you are getting a look! Ha! I can't show it to you without the creators permission, which will be a no.
    Last edited by Gandavien; 2nd May 2007 at 11:21 AM.

Oh, Gandavien, you're a good person for your discretion but a bad person for your cruelty. I like that in a person. Good overall, yet unspeakably evil at times. ^_^

However, when Scrap and I finish the fic its for, you can all get a look at the map, but it will be a while, so don't hold your breath ^_^

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast