Pokémon World Maps - Page 3

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokémon World Maps

Dan

I think it's alright to assume Orre is the deserty area to the north until proven otherwise.

I wonder where they're going to put Shin'o..

Diaruga & Lukario rock Darkdiaruga69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silon / Crimson Tears View Post
    Here's my rendition of the world. :D

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5702/bigmap6ot.gif (c) ME! >>
    Hi there. I was just looking at that picture of the map & I can see Kanto & Johto but I can't figure out what those other regions & islands are. Can you tell me what they are please? By the way, it looks pretty cool.

Smile

That map doesnt fit with any other regions besides Kanto and Johto. Where is Hoenn? And Shinou ?

Does anyone have a Map of the Pokemon World with Shinou on it ?

Or Orre for that matter. Are we refusing to acknowledge Orre beccause XD was a rubbish game or something?
    Signatures are awful.

Smile

The thing is that Orre is clearly not close to any other of the known regions.

I guess Shinou is north of Kanto (not inmediatly north though).

Here's an image of where the various areas of the Pokemon world are inspired from. I don't have Sevii or Orange displayed here, because the map simply isn't that detailed. I also don't have Orre... Still, it's easy enough to see how everything fits in.
    Attachment 6414
    Last edited by Platinum; 19th September 2006 at 02:02 PM.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Sevii area is the Bonin (and other islands to their north, up to the Tokyo area, ie Kanto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Smile

Nice map !

Does anyone know the name of the small island west of continental Shinou ? In the CoroCoro Shinou image it looks there´s a small cave in there.

Diaruga & Lukario rock Darkdiaruga69's Avatar

Where can I get a good big pic of Shinou? Not the in game map, the Coro Coro map. The on Fenix 2007 spoke of.

I would put the Sevii Islands East of Kanto as the boats always go right from Vermillion City
    The Orange Islands should then go South-East of Kanto under the Sevii's
    I agree Orre should go North until proven otherwise

I dont know where to put Joht/Hoenn/Shinou but from Pallet Town somewhere in the Anime did it not say they have gone North,West,South + East in their Adventures?
    Please inform me of this ASAP

What about the other games then if we are adding others
    Mystery Dungeons:Red/Blue,XD,Collosseum,Ranger,Dash

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

You're kidding. Johto is, very canonically, immediately to the west of Kanto. Remember GSC?

And Sinnoh is north, according to the Anime, and the fact that there's actually snow there. I'd say north of Sevii, which is immediately east of Kanto.

And Orange is directly south.

The pokemon Keyblade User Darkstorm17's Avatar
    I live in the road that connects to 2 universes

Is it possible that Orre maybe connected to the edge of Johto but by that I mean north-west of Johto.

Here's an image of where the various areas of the Pokemon world are inspired from. I don't have Sevii or Orange displayed here, because the map simply isn't that detailed. I also don't have Orre... Still, it's easy enough to see how everything fits in.
    Interesting. It looks like there might be room for seven generations if they stretched out the area between Kanto and Hokkaido a bit.

Generation V is going to be weird, because we're going to see this disseperate areas start to be branched together.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Actually, the Sevii Islands are directly south of Cinnabar. The geography of the Pokemon world is an almost exact mirror of real world Japan's, and there are in fact a handfull of small islands directly south of the island that Cinnabar is based on. One even has a fairly large volcano.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&z=8&ll=33.74718,140.103149&spn=3.370582,5.141602&om=1

Hoenn is the only region that has had its geography altered though. It was rotated 90 degrees from its real world counterpart, Kyushu. I'd imagine that was done just so that the map would fit properly in the GBA's screen aspect ratio.

The Orange Islands, however, are a bit off. They're not part of any of Japan's geography. In fact, the closest I've seen to them is Fiji, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Phoenix's Dragon Master Dark_Kratos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
    Attachment 6414
    I was going to post a map like that but yours is better but yeah thats how it should be and if you remember during some parts of the anime they always gave reference to other parts of the world. Lt. Surge the Lighting American, Logs about mew/mewtwo South America. So yeah that map works. Now if we only knew where gyms existed in Pokemon America. lol

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast