Pokémon World Maps - Page 2

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pokémon World Maps

Blog Entries

On the Johto section, there is a mountain north of Olivine that I've never seen before. The label has Celebi's name in it. Can anyone tell me what this is about?
    Step into the Fairy circle

It looks like that's where the celebi movie took place. On the photo of the map you can kind of see something that looks like a screenshot with celebi in it. Would be interesting to know what "モリ" (from "セレビイのモリ") means.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nYoo
    It looks like that's where the celebi movie took place. On the photo of the map you can kind of see something that looks like a screenshot with celebi in it. Would be interesting to know what "モリ" (from "セレビイのモリ") means.
    Mori (モリ) means Forest ;p
    Last edited by Maxim Posthumus; 1st February 2006 at 05:22 AM.

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Default so....

So that must be Arborville which is the location in the movie and i was owndering if it shows the city from destiny deoxys and Ferina or campsite from wish maker on the map

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Silon / Crimson Tears

Default Bleh. >>

Here's my rendition of the world. :D

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5702/bigmap6ot.gif (c) ME! >>

Unregistered

Care to provide a legend so we'll know what we're looking at?

Hmm I wonder where Fiore fits in with the rest

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's funny...that shows Shamouti as being in the middle of the OI range, but I thought that was just a dub error.

Provided that *is* Shamouti with the three smaller islands nearby it to the left of the orange text...

Yeah, it is Shamouti Island.

That's from some book I bought in 2000 or something, before Johto. You can see the English names of the Orange Islands. (It's also how I anticipated Johto, the Whirl Islands, and Silver Mountain! :))

And for the record, here's what I tried to do some years ago:

I did this all in MS Paint for weeks, before I found out that Photoshop could do this in minutes. >:(

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:Kanto_Anime.jpg

^ For that image, what's the island south of Fuschia City? One Island?

I was wondering the same things.

This clears up a lot of stuff. Here is proof that the Orange Islands are south of the Sevii Islands, and they are definitely not just alternate depictions of the same thing.

Also, as far as Shamouti Island/Aashia Island, the label is too big to make much sense as to what it's pointing at, but it looks to me like it's actually pointing to that island east of the centermost island, "Cleopatra Island" in the dub map, which also has three small islands close by. But then again Shamouti Island as labelled on that map also has Lugia right under it.... Hmm!

Whoever scanned these close-ups, could you scan the entire thing as a whole, so it can be clearer than that other one? That'd be amazing!!

The poll made it through the merge of these two threads? Sorry, didn't think of that.

Thank you Jolty for the banner!
    Pokémon Messageboards I Visit:
    Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden ~ Serebii's Pokemon Page
    My LiveJournal
    "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfictions." ~Ray Toro of My Chemical Romance
    "I am dead serious. I am not that pretty." ~Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance

Totodile Smokes Crack jackisthemasterofwater's Avatar

It looks a little... iffy...
    *sighs* Making a return to BMGf.

Click Here ASAP!

We already have a thread for maps. *merges*

Thank you Jolty for the banner!
    Pokémon Messageboards I Visit:
    Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden ~ Serebii's Pokemon Page
    My LiveJournal
    "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fanfictions." ~Ray Toro of My Chemical Romance
    "I am dead serious. I am not that pretty." ~Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance

Default Titanicerik' s map of Modern Kanto(Indigo)

Here is a map of modern Kanto I drew on Paint. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to tell me: You may want to zoom in to see:
    The purple buildings with yellow in the middle are important buildings:
    Pallet Town- NW-Ash' s House, NE-Gary' s House, SE-Oak' s Lab. Viridian City-NE-Viridian Gym, Middle of City-Trainer House, East-Pokemon Trainer' s School. Pewter City- NW-Pewter Museum, West-Pewter Gym. Mt. Moon- North-Mt. Moon Square/Shop. Cerulean City- West-Badge Man' s House, SW-Pokesitter' s House, South-Bike Shop, Middle of City-Berry Man' s House, East-Cerulean Gym. Route 25- NE-Bill' s House. Route 10- South-Power Plant. Lavender Town- NE-Pokemon Tower, SE-Radio Tower, South-Mr. Fuji' s House, SW- Name Rater' s House. Routes 5 and 6- (5)-Middle of Route-Day-Care, (5-6) Cer-Ver Underground (South-5) (North-6). Vermilion City- NW-Pokemon Fan Club, Next to Fan Club-Ver. Fisher' s House, West-Vermilion Gym, North-Uncompleted Building. Routes 7 and 8- (7-8) Lav-Cel Underground (North-7) (South-8) Route 12- NE-Fisherman' s House. Celadon City- NW-Celadon Dept. Store, North-Celadon Mansion, Middle of City-Game Corner, SW-Celadon Gym, SE-Celadon Restuarant, Next to diner, Celadon Hotel. Route 2 North and Route 11 West-Diglett' s Cave (in brown). Saffron City- Middle of City-Silph Co., SW-Poketrainer Fan Club, SE-Mr, Psychic' s House, NW-Saffron Train Station, South of train station-Copycat' s House, NE-Saffron Gym, Next to gym- Fighting Dojo. Route 16- North-Actress's House (House 1). Fuchsia City- NE-Warden's House, SW- Bill' s Relative' s House, SW- Next to Bill' s Relative' s- Fuchsia Gym. Route 19- NE-Surfin' Dude' s House. Cinnabar Island-NE-Cinnabar Gym. NW-Pokemon Mansion, SW-PokeLab. Routes 22, 23, 26 and 28-PokeLeague Gate. Indigo Plateau- middle of plateau-PokeLeague Center. Route 28- North-Actress' s House (House 2). Route 26-NE- Charity Kids' House.
    Last edited by titanicerik; 22nd June 2006 at 12:20 PM.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast