Pokémon Tretta?

Thread: Pokémon Tretta?

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Default Pokémon Tretta?

So, apparently Nintendo filed a trademark for Pokémon Tretta.

So, this is a thread to discuss what it could be. I think it's just a merchandise thing, not a potential new game. Pokémon Adventure Camp still has the potential to be a new game though.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD
    It was always hard. Especially since it was sooo obvious. Oh, Pokemon Grey... BOOM! "Pokemon Black 2, White 2?!?"
    It was hilarious how much people freaked out about 2, instead of what they had their hearts set on, "Grey".

I've never heard about Tretta until just now. What could Tretta mean? I'm pretty sure it's not a english word. Could be some new collectables?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    It was always hard. Especially since it was sooo obvious. Oh, Pokemon Grey... BOOM! "Pokemon Black 2, White 2?!?"
    It was hilarious how much people freaked out about 2, instead of what they had their hearts set on, "Grey".

I've never heard about Tretta until just now. What could Tretta mean? I'm pretty sure it's not a english word. Could be some new collectables?
    It caught me off guard, but I'm more excited for sequels than I ever would have been about a "Pokemon Grey".

This is where I first heard about it, too. Judging based off of the font and logo, I'm leaning more toward collectables/merchandise than a game, definitely.

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

It caught me off guard, but I'm more excited for sequels than I ever would have been about a "Pokemon Grey".

This is where I first heard about it, too. Judging based off of the font and logo, I'm leaning more toward collectables/merchandise than a game, definitely.
    That would be cool. Hopefully they would sell them around our area, the only place you can even just get action figures are toys are us. And that's it other than cards.

Blog Entries

That would be cool. Hopefully they would sell them around our area, the only place you can even just get action figures are toys are us. And that's it other than cards.
    That would be a nice change of pace. Hopefully this isn't something like Battrio, where it's a completely awesome idea, and Japanese-exclusive. XD

I have hope, though, since there's an English version of the logo. (:

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

PokeJungle says that the logo is fan-made.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    PokeJungle says that the logo is fan-made.
    Then it appears we have nothing to go off of. XD

Blog Entries

An MMO perhaps? I would bet boonbucks on that.
    TUMBLR--HOMESTUCK(CLICK NOW)--FORMSPRING
    It's been some time, hasn't it?