Pokémon Tretta?

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pokémon Tretta?

  1. #1
    Depraved Pervert Pokelova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    689
    Trophies

    Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

    Default Pokémon Tretta?


    So, apparently Nintendo filed a trademark for Pokémon Tretta.

    So, this is a thread to discuss what it could be. I think it's just a merchandise thing, not a potential new game. Pokémon Adventure Camp still has the potential to be a new game though.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

  2. #2
    Seriously, I'm a guy. Kaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD

  3. #3
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD
    It was always hard. Especially since it was sooo obvious. Oh, Pokemon Grey... BOOM! "Pokemon Black 2, White 2?!?"
    It was hilarious how much people freaked out about 2, instead of what they had their hearts set on, "Grey".

    I've never heard about Tretta until just now. What could Tretta mean? I'm pretty sure it's not a english word. Could be some new collectables?

  4. #4
    Seriously, I'm a guy. Kaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD
    It was always hard. Especially since it was sooo obvious. Oh, Pokemon Grey... BOOM! "Pokemon Black 2, White 2?!?"
    It was hilarious how much people freaked out about 2, instead of what they had their hearts set on, "Grey".

    I've never heard about Tretta until just now. What could Tretta mean? I'm pretty sure it's not a english word. Could be some new collectables?
    It caught me off guard, but I'm more excited for sequels than I ever would have been about a "Pokemon Grey".

    This is where I first heard about it, too. Judging based off of the font and logo, I'm leaning more toward collectables/merchandise than a game, definitely.

  5. #5
    ★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    Posts
    447
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD
    It was always hard. Especially since it was sooo obvious. Oh, Pokemon Grey... BOOM! "Pokemon Black 2, White 2?!?"
    It was hilarious how much people freaked out about 2, instead of what they had their hearts set on, "Grey".

    I've never heard about Tretta until just now. What could Tretta mean? I'm pretty sure it's not a english word. Could be some new collectables?
    It caught me off guard, but I'm more excited for sequels than I ever would have been about a "Pokemon Grey".

    This is where I first heard about it, too. Judging based off of the font and logo, I'm leaning more toward collectables/merchandise than a game, definitely.
    That would be cool. Hopefully they would sell them around our area, the only place you can even just get action figures are toys are us. And that's it other than cards.

  6. #6
    Seriously, I'm a guy. Kaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    I have no idea, really. With Pokemon nowadays, it's getting harder and harder to predict what they're planning on doing with the franchise. XD
    It was always hard. Especially since it was sooo obvious. Oh, Pokemon Grey... BOOM! "Pokemon Black 2, White 2?!?"
    It was hilarious how much people freaked out about 2, instead of what they had their hearts set on, "Grey".

    I've never heard about Tretta until just now. What could Tretta mean? I'm pretty sure it's not a english word. Could be some new collectables?
    It caught me off guard, but I'm more excited for sequels than I ever would have been about a "Pokemon Grey".

    This is where I first heard about it, too. Judging based off of the font and logo, I'm leaning more toward collectables/merchandise than a game, definitely.
    That would be cool. Hopefully they would sell them around our area, the only place you can even just get action figures are toys are us. And that's it other than cards.
    That would be a nice change of pace. Hopefully this isn't something like Battrio, where it's a completely awesome idea, and Japanese-exclusive. XD

    I have hope, though, since there's an English version of the logo. (:

  7. #7
    Depraved Pervert Pokelova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    689
    Trophies

    Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    PokeJungle says that the logo is fan-made.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

  8. #8
    Seriously, I'm a guy. Kaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    PokeJungle says that the logo is fan-made.
    Then it appears we have nothing to go off of. XD

  9. #9
    Heir of Space liquidMountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Land of Skyscrapers and Kangar
    Posts
    141
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Pokémon Tretta?

    An MMO perhaps? I would bet boonbucks on that.
    TUMBLR--HOMESTUCK(CLICK NOW)--FORMSPRING
    It's been some time, hasn't it?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •