Pokémon myths

Thread: Pokémon myths

Default Pokémon myths

I don't know all the myths and legends that surround legendary Pokémon.
    I want to know them all.
    If there's a thread about this topic, please give me the link and I will delete this one.
    If not, I'm ready to hear all the stories.
    Thank you!
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Flyin' like a Charizard RGMX100's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon myths

why does no one post here?! there are hundreds of myths, but the one i think is true is the dawn of time.

arceus was an egg. infinity was filled with dark matter, and arceus's egg was a freak accident. it hatched. it wanted to create minions, so created palkia and dialga to control space and time respectively, and giratina to keep the balance. after giratine turned on arceus, he sent him to the distortion world, the universe opposite to the pokemon universe. he then created the lake gardians to create emotions, and mew to make other normal pokemon, the weather pokemon to make the world, and all the others to keep the world in check. thats how it started.

Blog Entries

So you just want to know the myths? Trying bulbapedia would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by RGMX100 View Post
    why does no one post here?! there are hundreds of myths, but the one i think is true is the dawn of time.

arceus was an egg. infinity was filled with dark matter, and arceus's egg was a freak accident. it hatched. it wanted to create minions, so created palkia and dialga to control space and time respectively, and giratina to keep the balance. after giratine turned on arceus, he sent him to the distortion world, the universe opposite to the pokemon universe. he then created the lake gardians to create emotions, and mew to make other normal pokemon, the weather pokemon to make the world, and all the others to keep the world in check. thats how it started.
    Thank you very much, please continue

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    So you just want to know the myths? Trying bulbapedia would be a start.
    Look you think I don't know bulbapedia?
    But the articles are too long, the summary that @RGMX100 gave is awesome!
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Alright, this thread produces no actual discussion, so the thread's closed. To the topic creator, if you really want to know about Pokemon myths, you can either gather the effort to read the myths on Bulbapedia or ask someone.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)