Pokémon dreams - Page 33

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pokémon dreams

Registered User BaileyPlaysPokemon's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon dreams

I was still quite young when I was playing Pokemon Red, and once the original tv show had started I once had a dream where I had a Charizard of some sort. don't really remember WHAT he was doing there but i do remember him being there...
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer)

Gen I lover since 1998

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

I had a dream when I was little that I was trapped in a tunnel and the tunnels were trying to kill me, all of a sudden May and Brendon appear out of no where and call Wallius....I - IDK

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Dammit, I had yet another Pokemon dream last night, and it also involved My Little Pony. I was playing a Triple Battle and I sent out Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash against the enemy. All I remember was that they were both part Flying-type, (I don't know what Fluttershy's other type was, but Rainbow Dash's was Electric. Must've been all the lightning bolts she used in the latest episode) so I weren't worried about them getting hit by Earthquake.

I told myself I wouldn't get obsessed with that show, and now I'm wondering what types the other characters would be if they were in Pokemon. (For the record: Twilight Sparkle = Psychic, Applejack = Ground, Rarity = Ice, Pinkie Pie = Poison, Fluttershy = Normal/Flying, Spike = Dragon) Must try harder, BH, you silly fool.

Who is this git?

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I had a dream night before last where I was at a really fancy hotel, and then it started burning. So me and some random person who was apparently a good friend of mine went around the burning hotel to figure out what was wrong. Finally, we got to a room where there were three punky looking young adults sitting on a bed watching a movie that consisted entirely of things blowing up (Transformers, maybe?) while the room burned around them. So my friend and I got a hose and sprayed the room and it stopped burning for a short time as we tried to convince the people to leave. They just sat there staring at the laptop they were watching the movie on, and then the fire starts back up. Turns out, they had candles in their room that were actually Litwick, and the Litwick kept catching the curtains on fire. All the while, those stupid people in the room gaped at the movie like zombies, totally oblivious to the water spraying at them and the malicious candles trying to kill them.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I don't have the same extremes as most of the dreamers here, but I remembered a dream about Pokemon once.

It was a building with many floors with a hollow middle and rectangular perimeters. So, there was a time when I was walking around trying to avoid meeting Burgundy (that one from the anime) because I was annoyed and scared of her at the same time. She was trying to meet me, so it was essentially a chase (a walking chase, I might add!). It felt like it will not have any meaningful outcome, so I gave up and wondered why she wanted to meet me.

This was the time when I was in the duration of working on my Fan Opinion Chronicle series. Those characters eventually chase me. Freaky.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had another pokedream with time travel involved. I was relaxing with my pokemon team and was reading a book on the Holocaust and its survivors while petting my Luxray who sat beside me. I also have a female Dialga whose name is Tempress and is the original Dialga's daughter. Tempress was attracted to me like Latias was to Ash. My other pokemon were Lucario, Gardevoir, Torterra, Staraptor, Espeon, Glaceon, and other pokemon. They were all playing with each other in my backyard along with my two golden retrievers and my cat. Next thing I knew, the book glowed as me, and my pokemon were sent through time and we found ourselves in front of Aushwitz an infamous Nazi death camp. I was apparently called by Dialga to rescue those imprisoned here to give them a new chance at life. Me and my Pokemon burst through the gate started our rescue operation. I was helped by Shaymin who went to the gas chambers to rescue those being sent there. Next thing that happened was an green explosion of seeds which is Seed Flare, which killed the Nazis while the Jews there were protected by my Gardevoir who used protect. Then I had help from the Hylian Hero of Time, Link and Zelda who joined the fray to rescue the innocent lives from the evil clutches of the Nazis. Link fired light arrows at the gaurds while Zelda used Nayru's Love to protect the innocent people. As I went through with my Lucario, I heard a scream for help coming from a woman my age who was being tortured. I heroicly rushed to her rescue and Lucario fired multiple Aura spheres at the attackers. I saw that she was covered in blood, she was emaciated, and was near death. I took her in my arms who in turn clinged to me, not wanting me to let go. She saw me as her hero and held tight to me. Lucario provided cover while we rescued every prisoner. After that, Dialga appeared as he sent all the innocent people imprisoned at Aushwitz through time to the future. Me, my pokemon, and the woman I rescued went back to the present day. After getting back to the present, I took the woman to the hospital to get immediate medical attention. Hours later, she was going to be okay and was in the hospital room. She woke up happy to see me and gave me a passionate kiss with love and gratitude for saving her life. Gracidea flowers were sent to the room.

Then I woke up.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Chandelure Chao Super Chao Maniac's Avatar

I can recall one my dreams a few months ago featured me meeting the Subway Masters.

I claimed Chandelure, Levitate,Horn Drill and Dusk Stone!

Me!
    Blog Entries

I had one dream where I was in the anime. Ash and co. were nowhere to be seen. I had Mantine Magikarp and something else. Team Rocket were relevant.

Much more recently I had a dream where I was in a cave with my borther and my ex-babysitter. I could see the entrance, but it was so bright I couldn't see past it. There was a platform halfway up a wall, and a shiny Mewtwo (It was normal colours and sparkled like Gen IV) appeared there. This bit was like was like if it was Gen IV video game so it had platforms, etc. I don't think the healthbar showed. Then my ex-babysitter caught the Mewtwo and the dream ended.

Had the second one a lot more recently, so it's more detailed.
    I reserve the right to randomly sign my messages.
    My 3rd Medalist Pokemon was Magikarp, and it earned that position alone with no other species.
    I have too many Bouncekarp.

Follow クリスタル On Twitter

Just had one last night, based on the Pokemon ReBurst manga.

In the most recent released chapter, Ryuuga's two companions, Karuta and Rug was defeated by Sabin the Black Whirlwind Without Face when they trying to retrieve the Compass of Light took by him. Ryuuga was then furious at him for hurting his comrades.
    In last night dream, I dreamed the battle between the Bursted Ryuuga against Bursted Sabin. Ryuuga was overpowered by Sabin. When he was at the stage that is almost defeat by the enemy, Sabin's next attack accidentally hit on Ryuuga's Burst Heart and broke it. Ryuuga immediately returned from his Bursted form; but in the next second, the legendary Pokemon Zekrom that was sealed in that Burst Heart was released. Zekrom then attacks Sabin with its Thunder attack struck from the sky above, and the Sigilyph Burst Warrior is immediately burnt to charcoal and defeated.
    It seems even Zekrom was surprised that Ryuuga's father, Garyuu was trying to prevent the boy from reaching Arcades. Ryuuga asked the defeated man that is now tied up again for the reason, but unfortunately he doesn't know because he was just trying to accomplish what he was told to do, and in any case he didn't asked his client either. This guy seems to know where Garyuu is, so Ryuuga had thought of letting him lead the way to where his father is. They then travel to the next place that is told by Sabin, together with this mummy guy and the legendary Pokemon on their way...

This is of course not the real plot that is to be come up in the next week, but I just felt the dream was so real and dramatic. I wondered for once how Ryuuga will react to battle now because he can't become Burst Warrior with his Burst Heart broken, and he is not a Pokemon Trainer either.
    Last edited by クリスタル; 28th April 2012 at 12:02 PM.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこ に始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち
    MY PROFILE | AUTHOR'S PROFILE | PIXIV PROFILE

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

I had a dream that Misty was staying at my house for a sleepover. Then for some reason we all went underwater where an evil mermaid killed everyone except Brock and me. Everyone also seemed to declare their love for everyone else. I really hope dreams don't mean anything...

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

I had a really weird dream a few nights ago where I was playing Hey You, Pikachu! and an Eevee came up and quickly devoured this entire cheeseburger only to barf it back up within moments. I hate those kinds of dreams.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Pretty sure the other night I had a dream with some Pokemon-like elements, but I can't say exactly what. Just a feeling that it did.
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

Registered User Pokémon Spectrum's Avatar

One dream I remember in particular had Indiana Jones teamed up with Ash's Pikachu.
    I was born to be a winner... but I'll settle for being an ordinary Trainer.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Spectrum View Post
    One dream I remember in particular had Indiana Jones teamed up with Ash's Pikachu.
    Now that's something I'd pay money to see.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233