Pokémon dreams - Page 3

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pokémon dreams

Blog Entries

I've had three dreams involving Pokemon I can remember:

1. My brother was a scientist in this dream. He was testing out this one thing he invented on my Pearl Version, and as a malfunction, all of my pokemon I ever caught were released in the real world. I was so thrilled because I could finally become a trainer (for real!) I started off with an Piplup, my brother had a Starly, and my friend, who loves pigs, had a Spoink. I woke up after that:bawling:

2. Ok, my brother had this dream, actually. He was playing his Emerald in the safari zone, and he encountered the evolution of a Pinsir. I haven't got great details of what it looked liked from him, but he described its body like that of a Magnezone, and having claws on its hands.

3.This one, in my opinion, is the freakiest (not that the dream itself was freaky, but what happened after.) In my dream, I was in my Pearl game as Dawn, hunting through the grass at night, when I encounter a Pokemon. The Pokemon I encountered was a shiny Pokemon! Fr some reason, the pokemon was blurred out, so I couldn't get a good look at what it was. All I could tell was that the pokemon, in shiny form, was green. Two days later, on my game during nighttime, I was chaining Noctowls. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but my guess is that the chain broke, and I encountered a ... SHINY BAGON! Now its probably just coincedence that I found a green shiny, but having that dream two days before it happened is what I find freaky

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

I dreamt that Jessie, James, and Meowth somehow beat the Pokemon Hunter J in a battle. Then Ash was like O_O. J was like >: (. And Team Rocket was like ^_^. Then I woke up.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i had a dream where pokespecial characters were playable in pbr (yellow, red, green, and blue.)
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobGRocks View Post
    i had a dream where pokespecial characters were playable in pbr (yellow, red, green, and blue.)
    That'd actually be awesome if it really happened. =O

Speaking of Pokespe, a couple nights ago I had an odd dream where I was on the set of a movie.

I don't remember much, other then it seemed in the style of one of those animal classics. One highlight of the dream I do remember is being followed around by a Raticate, who was apperently the star of the movie, and belonged to me. Note this was the night after finishing Pokemon Adventures Yellow.

I really wish I could remember more, but alass, I can almost never rememeber dreams I have late at night. )=

Well, I've been having alot of romantic dreams about Pokémon lately.

And haha, believe me when I say I've never slept as much as I have lately. Missing a whole day thanks to "getting back to the dream by going back to sleep" has been happening alot ;-)

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i had another dream where a BMGf member was getting better scores then me in Pokemon Snap and one where there was a Pokemon XD anime.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JacobGRocks View Post
    i had another dream where a BMGf member was getting better scores then me in Pokemon Snap and one where there was a Pokemon XD anime.
    I would LOVE to see that anime, especially Mirror B

I had another dream a few days ago. This one was like a horror movie, except the creatures that were chasing me thru the night were different forms of Missingo

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

To join in the fun, I claim Kokoromori :) 11-23-10

Blog Entries

I honestly thought I never would, but I actually had a Pokemon related dream the other night. It really wasn't about Pokemon, but in the dream I was playing my Emerald on my Gameboy Advance, and I was on Route 132 (or, at least, my dream version of it). I went up to some random rock and all of a sudden a blue screen with white text popped up and my Gameboy starts making a loud, screeching sound. I tried turning it off but it wouldn't go off, so I just took out the batteries. That's... it, I think.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I had one weirdo dream the other night. I dreamed I was in my garden at night and saw this "pokemon" creature and picked it up. It was about 4ft long, 5-6 inches wide and cylinder shaped. It had warthog like skin an a pig shaped nose and mouth and ears. Its skin was slimy though and it had tiny stubby arms and hands. I had to hold it so its head was pointing upwards and its body drooping down, because aparently if its body compressed up, it would be crushed on its own weight and die.

I was running down the road with it, holding it so its body dangled down and it somehow got very sick as it apparently got in the way of a grumpigs mirror coat.

Oh and I remember something to do with the Amazon rainforest and some of its bugs appearing in my garden too

Blog Entries

I remember actually BEING Ash in a dream once, but I hardly remember much else. I think Brock and I were having some kind of party and I was trying to keep the decorations from falling apart while Brock took care of the food. The rest is just... unknown XD;
    :: P r o u d . P a l l e t S h i p p e r ::

:: n o t h i n g . c a n . s h a t t e r . o u r . w o r l d ::

I had two Pokemon dreams I can remember:
    In one, I was playing Pearl and walking an Onix in Amity Square.
    In another, I was with Team Rocket, and we photographed Brock's Croagunk. Jessie and James argued on what to call the photo.
    In Black and White, Rock Smash is no longer an HM. Good riddance.

Blog Entries

I had a dream (nightmare?) which involved me humming a medley of pokemon tunes to singstar, what disturbs me is that I managed to remember them in my subconscious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Psychic View Post
    I had a dream (nightmare?) which involved me humming a medley of pokemon tunes to singstar, what disturbs me is that I managed to remember them in my subconscious.
    Your dreams are just a manifestation of past memories jumbled together as if they were one (seemingly creating something unique) so its not that bizare that you would remember the tune.

Ultimate Cheezit Stasher Cheezit_Stashes's Avatar

Yeah I've had dreams about Pokemon. Like a couple of nights ago, I had a terrifying one about Cyrus in a tutu dancing with Jynxes. I kid you not. o.o It was scarring.

I've had dreams where I've gone through my games entirely. I've beat gyms and kicked Team Rocket butt.

Then there was one dream where there was a Wailmer speaking french or something in the background.

XD

Edit:

I don't know if this counts, but when I daydream about anything related to Pokemon, I keep getting snapped out of it by a Gastly cry from the game. I hear it even if I'm not daydreaming.
    Last edited by Cheezit_Stashes; 12th August 2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Remembered infomration.
    Do not defy the Cheezits...

Blog Entries

I dreamed a long time ago that Dialga wanted to kill me. I don't mean scare me, I mean he wanted to kill me completely and totally dead. And I probably would have died in the dream had it not been for Palkia; he placed himself between me and Dialga and acted as a living shield. But Palkia refused to fight back, as if he was afraid that I might be hurt in the backlash. I can remember screaming at him to fight back or he could be killed but Palkia refused.

Back when I was first playing Pokémon Red, I dreamt I was a scientist and I was on a team to recreate Mew. We were doing all this really creepy gene splicing stuff which just plain freaked me out. I was happy to wake up from that one.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast