Pokémon dreams - Page 2

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pokémon dreams

Blog Entries

I had a dream last night that there really was finally going to be a Zebra Pokemon. I wish I could remember it better so I could sketch it out or something.

Blog Entries

I had a dream that they had a fighting game called "Pokemon Vs Digimon.", which was like those Marvel Vs Capcom games at the arcade. I tested it out, and chose to be Pikachu and Gabumon. It looked like SSBB graphic-wise.

Two nights ago, I had this dream where Zero was finally going to conquer the world, but he didn't want everyone (as in me and some random fans) in the way, so he put us on lockdown in different rooms. I was thrown in a room full of little kids, and he had me put my bag by the respective color (mine was blue, so it went with the other blue bags). Oddly, I remember seeing this kid play Pokemon on his DS, and he showed me the projected path of Zero's conquest.

Oh, and while Zero walked me down the hall to my room, for some reason, I saw Willy Wonka (as in Johnny Depp from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory").

This comes to show that I'm a little too hyped for movie 11. You're probably thinking that it could've been Cyrus, Giovanni, or even Vicious. But noooo, my mind chose Zero. XXDD
    Infi fan and Aurumshipper.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream that they redubbed movie 2. And by "they", I mean neither 4Kids or PUSA, it was some random third company. And Jiri had a really bizarre voice, it was American and kinda low. And he introduced himself as...crap, I can't remember it exactly, but it was something like Lord Roderigo.

Blog Entries

Many months ago, I dreamed that Palkia was alive and wandering around my neighborhood. You would think that this would have freaked me out, but I actually ran out of house to meet him. I remember sitting under one of the trees in my front yard with Palkia's head in my lap telling people, "Don't worry, he's friendly."

Three years ago I actually had an XD dream: It seems I had a bunch of Shadow Pokemon and quite a few people wanted to take them away from me. I told them no and they challenged me to a battle. I have no idea how the battle may have gone, as the stupid alarm clock woke me. >.<

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I've been having dreams where I've been turning into Pokemon, in the style of Mystery Dungeon. About a week ago I turned into an Ivysaur and two nights ago I turned into Lucario.

I had a bizarre one last night, where I was watching the first movie, except the plot was completely different. Geraldan had captured Mewtwo and had hooked him up to a massive dynamo in order to generate the energy nessecary to... do something, and Satoshi, Kasumi and Takeshi were infiltrating his villainous fortress filled with electronic doors, trapdoors and gun turrets.

Not really sure what was up with that.

They really need to put one of those technological fortresses in a movie, though. The first movie had the fortress, the seventh had the technology, and the fifth had the enemy stronghold (and the dynamo!). Maybe Zero will deliver?
    So.

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    in order to generate the energy nessecary to... do something,
    Is it wrong that my first reaction was "well, keep his ship running, obviously"?

Hikoukyuu was kinda a fortress, only it wasn't really a stronghold. It was kinda like if Deep Space Nine merged with the Louvre.

I know I had a weird dream that I was a Mantine firefighter saving a togepi from a burning building.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

My dreams are more nightmares latley.

I dreamed I was in a factory parking lot and driving in a barbie pink mini car with flowers painted on it!! WTH?

I dreamed then I was down in a town I go to quite often and these guys where with me telling me about the last of a TV show and then one guy turned into goudron and another guy turned into a big whale like whalelord, but with more sperm whale shaped and they began eating eachother and it was scary as they kept bleeding and biting and almost came for me.

and edit:

Last dream I remember I had with pokemon, was that I was in a dark room or hallway and all around all I could hear was the call "Gengar....Gengar" and "Haunter...Haunter" like they sound in anime. And I remember this music playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zve29me1Ndo&feature=related I had listened to it before I went to bed and it must have stuck in my mind or something, it was kinda creepy as I saw glimps of gengar shadows moving about the stone room I was in
    Last edited by Shinx3000; 24th July 2008 at 04:22 PM.

Pokemon Alice

Many pokemon dreams I had but they seem more realistic.. I mean...
    1. I dreamed I visited New York city and met ERic Stuart(voice actor of Brock). He said he was married to Sarah Natochenny(voice actress of ash). 0_o
    2. I went to New York city and followed up in being a pokemon voice actress but.. it was really weird.. too much to explain.
    3. A long time agoo I dreamed I was Misty and I was super sad to see Ash and Brock go. Also Ash grew up and turned gothic and I was like so sad. =(

Gosh so many other pokemon dreams but when I remember them I'll tell ya!

My best friend IRL is named Brock, so you can imagine the various, odd pokemon themed dreams both of us have had over the years. lol.

When I was a bit younger I had a dream I was Meowth and I was alway longing to be a part of Ash's group rather than Team Rocket. I've also had countless Ash, Brock, and Misty dreams over the years. Good Times.

Take It Easy, Chicken Virtual-Z's Avatar

I had my first Pokemon dream about a month ago, but I forgot to post it.

Anyway, it's wasn't anything to unbelievable or strange. In the dream I got up at 5:30 AM, flicked on the TV, and found I had TV Tokyo, and I watched the new Pokemon episode.

(5:30 AM here is the time Pokemon comes on in Japan).

prepared to pwn n00bs ferrari-kun187's Avatar

A while ago, I had a VERY random dream. Me, Nicolai, and Dawn were infultrating a building with transformer like robots inside. the funny thing is that you see a health bar on the top right. A refrigerator (according to the health bar. it's name was Optimus prime. really) ate Nicolai. Nicolai started destroying it from the inside and you see the health bar decreasing. there was then the building and part of the city falling apart, just like in the anime: Metropolis. We were running out and Nicolai and I got on Latios. Nicolai was trying to reach for Dawn's hand but she tripped. we went back a later while ago and found out she was still alive. we started rebuilding the city that was Jubilife City.
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

I once had a dream. I posted it on the Pokemon On The Loose RPG.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast