Pokémon dreams - Page 11

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pokémon dreams

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon dreams

I usually dream about them being real, and just a day of my life with them. And the party I have with me is the party I have on my Diamond.

I fly on Charizard, surf on Milotic, pwn with Metagross. Y'know, the usual.
    FC: 0260 2978 8568

"I want to reconcile the violence in your heart."

Creepy adorable grin FTW ~DawnFairy=)~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Ahh, i've been trying to post here again for, what...weeks. This site seem's to not work on my computer that well anymore, I think...x.x;; (soo, good thing this topic has been kept active while I was gone o.o; haha lol^^; )

Anyways....here is a quote with some resent dreams I typed out on my computer a few days ago:

Heh...look's like someone has beaten' me to the post here...lol (and, Shinx3000...you seem to like this topic a lot, too, don't ya? o.o I've read A LOT of dreams by you in here...pretty cool stuff, by the way ;))

I actually wanted to post on this topic again a few days ago, just soo it wouldn't end up dying on me, cause i'm pretty into dreaming...i'll have to admit that (and, actually, I remember now...about a little over a week ago, I actually DID try to post in here again, but, then our connection kept acting up or something and I ended up calling it quits. 0-o;; now i kinda forgot what I was going to post that day, soo...lol though, if I re-call correctly, one of the dreams had to do with Avatar: The Last Air Bender, as well as Pokemon. But I would remember if it was anything real big, and, I don't even really like that cartoon much, anyways...soo yeah.).

I haven't really been having fancy dreams all that much anymore like I used to, soo I may or may not post on here all THAT often...and, if I do, it could mainly bring up older dreams. Or not. Here's some stuff I dreamt that had to do with Pokemon as of resently...not THAT special, though, one did seem to have cool connections to what I last did on my new Pokemon Pearl file before bed. And that's always cool. >P

Actually, this dream may be kinda neat in a way...because when I told a friend about it, she said it reminded her of how you get Rotom in the game. o.o; And I barely even REMEMBERED how he was caught...soo it's actually kinda cool I had this dream, simplex and silly as it may seem (but, hey...simplex and silly can be good. just look at Kirby! :P).

Well, in the dream...I was playing Pokemon Pearl and I was in the Jubilife (hmmn...nastalgiac name somehow...lol) TV Tower (which was ALSO the LAST place I saved before bed). Well, in this dream, disided to go inside the door that would normally take you into the Pokemon Fitting room (Pokemon dressup FTW! XD I'm serius...lol). Well, instead....

I ended up in some haunted room...o-0;; Which, now that I remember it a bit better...Looked like it had to do with DARKRAI! o-o; And, it had a huuuge, wide screen, purple-and-blue (indigo?)...
    ...Television set.

Well, then, I think the game said something like "DAWN get's scared and run's out of the building!", or, something (DAWN is the name I chose for myself in the file, though lol). And, then...well, it show's Dawn running out of the room, all sweaty and stuff. o.o And then, she run's up to...a...

...Television set. XD Even though there were none on that floor...and start's watching it on me (and I didn't even PRESS a BUTTEN! o-0 It was automatic..weird). 0.o It was...weird...Then I ran down the stairs that lead back to the Jubilife Lobby. Again, DAWN get's panicy...and run's up to yet ANOTHER TV, and, watches it on me. XD Also, by the way, the show that was on was (supposely) the SAME show I watched before on the floor before it. Also, then, I shut off the DS...and turn it back on. This time, I SKIP going in the fitting room...and just walk down to the lobby, (automaticly) watching the TV again, same show, yadda...and then the dream end's soon after and I don't remember what happoned after all that either. Yes...it was a pretty funny dream! There's a reason behind it, though.

See, I was up late that night playing my Pearl game...and I also viseted (and saved in) Jublife TV Tower. I disided to check out the TV while I was there, too...

And they showed some show about my favorite Pokeamp and how I said 'Bidoof' (XD) about it. Twice. In a ROW.

Now, I didn't know that the TV thing was kinda...different from Ruby and Sapphire at the time, in terms of 'keeping the tv show' when you watch it and then turn it off. Soo, after watching the TV show(s), I disided to run around and stuff in different towns to find out new things and stuff WITHOUT SAVING, thinking that if I didn't save, and, shut off the DS, the TV showings would come back...just like in Ruby and Sapphire. Turn's out D/P work differently...

Soo, yeah, after I ran around and stuff, without saving, and, drew a weird shipping picture of a Beedrill and a fake Pokemon of mine with the memo pad (o.o XD), I shut off the DS. Then went to bed soon after, thinking that I could be able to save that TV showing for 'mixing records' now. And had that dream..

Too bad the next morning, they didn't show my TV showings again. :/ However, they still show them SOMETIMES...soo all is not lost. But it's still different from Ruby and Sapphire. But at least my 'Bidoof' thing will most likely be saved through records mixing, when I feel like doing that. For now...it's fun to see them randomly show it time-to-time, cause it remind's me of my beloved dream. And that dream....was actually pretty cool afterall. Glad I got around to posting it! lol

Also, last night, while not as cool as the TV dream...I had another Pokemon dream , well, sorta-Pokemon, that was cute. It was about me finding a rare Kirby plushie (aww...I rarely dream about Kirby, but I do love him! XD :D for the short time i've been a fan of the series, though mostly Kirby himself. he's just...soo darn CUTE...aww..x3)...And he looked like he was part Raichu! And he was about the same size as my old Raichu beanie baby that I own in real life. lol

I remember me and my mom were cooing over him...XD And how he was just the 'cutest little thing' we ever saw! o.o; ^-^ And I remember snugglin' the little guy, too...lol And he had yellow and black striped hands (like a bee?) and I think he had a small, Charmander-like flame on his head. I drew a picture of what I remembered about the plushie in real life...it was quite cool. lol

And, yeah...I love dreaming about Pokemon! XD And Kirby..aww...

(neat dreams, huh? :3 that's all for now...lol^^XD:)^-^)

Dreams are fun XD ^_^
    Also, about the night before last night, I had a dream where The Legend of Zelda and Megaman had some kind of crossover game, it was cool. I know...that's not really Pokemon related. I think it was inspired by a craze I once started on my Sapphire game, though...called 'Link Here I Come!', and, it was an idea of some anime about these kid trainers that jacked into the internet with their powerfull Pokemon, kinda like a Megaman type of thing...and the 'anime's' title had Link in it, soo yeah.

It was all ment to happon in the end XD

(BTW, the dream was about Zelda working for Dr. Willie, or, something, and, Link had to turn into Megaman to fight their evil, tecnological creations...and rescue Zelda, and, stuff like that. I thought it would make a neat fan game idea! XD haha I remember calling it 'Mega Link'...lol)

And then, last night, I didn't really dream about Pokemon related stuff, though I remember a weird dream where I had a shovel stuck in my ear, reminding me of a Simpsons episode where Homer Simpson had a CRAYON up his ear...0_o; But that dream didn't really have ANYTHING to do with Pokemon, soo why post it. XD

I sure do have crazy dreams sometimes...0-o;;^^;;;;

~Post by PikaJ

I like being pretty irl and wear dresses i wish i could go sweet lolita...
    Riku and Clefairies are adorbs :D

Grass-Type Gym Leader

I once dreamed I was in a Contest Battle. I won it easily, although I couldn't see the field or the Pokémon I used. It was apparently the Grand Festival and I was handed the Ribbon Cup. I then woke up.

Blog Entries

I had a dream that I was on Bulbapedia, then Conficker took over. o_o
    Stupid virus thing.
    It was way more powerful than the actual thing, though. Everything electronic changed to a red screen which said "CONFICKER HAS TAKEN OVER."
    And it played a high pitched noise and melted our brain...

So, in a sense, it is a Pokemon dream 'cause there was Bulbapedia! ;D
    FC: 0260 2978 8568

"I want to reconcile the violence in your heart."

Blog Entries
    Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ On Twitter Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Facebook Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Google+ Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on MySpace
    Add ~DawnFairy=)~ on Linkedin Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Tumblr Follow ~DawnFairy=)~ on Flickr Visit ~DawnFairy=)~'s Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Afterbirths View Post
    I had a dream that I was on Bulbapedia, then Conficker took over. o_o
    Stupid virus thing.
    It was way more powerful than the actual thing, though. Everything electronic changed to a red screen which said "CONFICKER HAS TAKEN OVER."
    And it played a high pitched noise and melted our brain...

So, in a sense, it is a Pokemon dream 'cause there was Bulbapedia! ;D
    Conflicter would make one epic new Pokemon...though he sound's more like a glitch lol

I don't think I ever recall dreaming about actually Pokemon glitches before, well...not glitched POKEMON, anyways (i've actually had many weird dreams about my games IN GENNERAL glitching up...like one where I lost my Sapphire file due to something about the Berry Time glitch. o-0; I don't remember that one very well, though...lol cept that I woke up in a bit of a sweat and had to check if my file was alright, afterwards). I want to dream about Missingno. sometime! Oh well, maybe I have already...i'll just have to try to remember. If I haven't, it's a goal I want to try for sometime...because I LOVE Missingno., he's soo..fun. XDXD

...Actually, that above dream mighta actually been more about BadEGGs deleting my file than the Berry Time glitch, as I remember hatching A BUNCH of my PC stored EGGS that day, hoping that they hatched into Mawiles and not glitches (by the way...they were 100% ALL Mawiles). Look's like I DID dream about some kind of glitched Pokemon, afterall! Yay..lol

I still want a dream more epic than THAT, though...lol Maybe it'll come to me soon!^^

(PS: post was saved before since the forum crashed on me again..lol hope it get's it o-0;; )

Blog Entries

I dreamt that I collected all eight badges in Sinnoh and was challenging the Sinnoh League with my team in Platinum version and Garchomp was the best pokemon in battle along with Infernape, Luxray, and Floatzel, plus Weavile with it's high speed

Collector of Yaoi Doujin Watermist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What a coincidence. Last night I had this very random dream, and during one part, Paul pulled up in a flashy sports car and dragged Ash into the passenger seat--then sped off.

...I think I need to lay off the Comashipping. (=ω=;)

Blog Entries

I'm guessing your a Comashipper you know when I was seeing a battle against Ash and Paul for the final match against me Dawn cheering for Paul

Blog Entries

(what's 'Coma Shipping'?o.o)

And, a couple of nights ago...I had a strange dream that my Piplup in my Pearl file was allergic to....fire. 0-o; Yes, fire.

I woke up and was pretty freaked out. XD I probably had a strange expression on my face, too...lol

Seriusly though that dream was like...wtf. o-o;; XD;;

It's kinda fun to laugh about now...haha.(prehaps it was a dream about it being more like a NORMAL penguin? o.o dunno xD but lol anyways...heh)

~PikaJ

Blog Entries

Last night I dreamed that a new forme for Sudowoodo was discovered. It was a fifth gen forme and was known as "Drizzle Forme". It seems that a Sudowoodo exposed to rain would turn a crystalline green color and gain some new ability that I can't recall. Talk about weird.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I've only ever had two Pokemon dreams that I can remember.
    In one dream, I was battling a Rattata and for some reason I used a Master Ball on it. And it still escaped!
    In the other dream, my friend, my cousin, and I are walking to our old middle school. We go to my math room, and a machine is there. And this machine can turn anyone into a Pokemon of their choice. I think were were supposed to steal it, because we were part of Team Rocket or something, but instead we decide to use it. I decide to become a Suicune(My favorite Pokemon at the time,) my friend decides to be an Articuno, and my cousin decides to be a Zapdos. And this confuses me, because my dream-self didn't really know he liked Zapdos. The scenario then changes, and Ash, Misty and Tracey are in a cave, while it's raining outside. And for some reason, Tracey looked upset and said that things could never be the same. And that's where the dream ended.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Last night I dreamed that a new forme for Sudowoodo was discovered. It was a fifth gen forme and was known as "Drizzle Forme". It seems that a Sudowoodo exposed to rain would turn a crystalline green color and gain some new ability that I can't recall. Talk about weird.
    Hmm, a large rock like pickle then? lol

I dreamed that I was in an a battle. I was standing in a room with a person in front of me and he sent out clefairy and I did too, but they looked like they do in D/P/Pt and they were small and one was sitting at my feet and one was sitting at foes feet. We both asked our clefairy to use metronome and the animation for metronome (the same one from games) appeared about the clefairies head. I woke up after the foes clefairy used follow me, which used the game animation above the pokemons head.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Registered User the_eevee_breeder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohansan View Post
    and flying around on my moltres torching people I don't like. (take that labour!)
    Same here. Except I have Darkrai. And make my enemies lives awful. And torment them for ruining my childhood.

Thanks Trainmaster718 for my ownsome banner.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PikaJ View Post
    (what's 'Coma Shipping'?o.o)
    ~PikaJ
    Ash x Paul :)

Last night I dreamt that I ran over Ash with my Lv. 83 Magmortar
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Loud and clear, 524 Starlight the ampharos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've only had one pokemon dream, and I barely remember it now, since it was a couple of years ago. All I remember was that Ash, Brock, and May were there, and there was also a ninetales involved. I also remember a metal building (a factory?) and a hill. I can't remember anything else.

Oddly, Jirachi Wishmaker was on not long after I woke up.
    "Life is like a box of chocolates... Full of nuts."

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast