Pokémon dreams

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Pokémon dreams

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Question Pokémon dreams

Anyone ever dream about pokemon? I had two dreams I remember:

One I had last night. I had my camera with me and saw this huge bird like creature. It was, hehe "Bauld Egal" giant eagle bird. I tried to take a pic of it, but had to stand way back as I was so close to it, and I was nervous as right behind me was another one looking angry.

The only other dream I remember was seeing a still shot of R/S/E game and it was in Elite 4 room with Sidney in it. He was running left as a torchic was chasing him.

All my dreams involve pokemon. Here are some I remember more clearly:

Minor things:

In my dream about being Julius Ceasar's apprentice, there was a room with Wailord and Octillary wallpapper.

In another dream, we where going to see a rated G "Lord Of The Rings" movie, and as I pondered this strange rating, I blurted out "I thought only pokemon movies had this rating these days!"

All-pokemon dreams:

In one of my dreams, I was Ash's Pikachu. As I was walking with Ash through a real-enough looking woods, we came to a gate. Now this gate had an awful feeling to it. Appearenlty we where suposed to be saving someone. Ash ran off out of fear while I sat there trying to gather up bravey to cross the gate. Then the dream ended.

I wasen't often sure what that dream was about, but now I'm starting to think it was a premonition for the Mismagius Episode.

I've had a few pokemon-related premonitions. I can't rememeber them all, but I do rememeber having one for "Take this House and Shuppet".

In another dream I had, I was Liza (The gym leader), and Lunatone, Tate, and Solrock and me where exploring a house that was haunted by a Gardevior. At then end of the dream, Tate got his soul sucked out by the Gardevoir. It was a really sad dream, to say the least.

I dont dream much, i consulted my schrink, he said it's because of my migraine,though I sleep perfectly normal.

Uhh,if I dream I most dreams are nightmares and they are about Nintendo videogames, here are some of my dreams(if anyone actually wants to read this):

Mario:Once, I was dreaming that I was Mario in Ghostly galaxy in SuperMarioGalaxy, and I was fighting Buldergeist(boss of that galaxy).But its pretty easy to kill,but no matter what I was shoting at it,It didnt want to die,so I tackled(shaked near it) and then i woke up.

second time, I was shifting beetwen 4 playable characters in SuperMario64 DS.Every time i jumped to water i shifted to another character

Pokemon:Once, I was Lucas from D/P,and I was chaining shiny shinx with pokeradar,before then a shiny Dragonite broke my chain and I catched it, then I saved and when I was saving it said data corupted, please turn off your DS.I woked up.

Pokemon Diamond: MasterT, 1719-2953-0146
    Pokemon Battle Revolution:
    MasterT, 0688 5263 4177
    My Wii code:
    8232 9753 4371 6934
    don't click here

Please, feel free to PM me for battle/trade on Pokemon Diamond or PBR, to play Brawl or Mario Strikers matches, to dive in Endless Ocean or to chat on Wii message board!mastertoshima@hotmail.com

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

My Pokedreams tend to run as one long continuous story, and what happens each night depends on what happened during the day.
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

I had a dream last night that i was playing Diamond and went to see Dawn. She asked could she trade me a shiny golden typhlosion for my magikarp because thats all I needed to complete my national dex... if only that happened

Most dreams I had were in the build-up to D/P dreaming I was playing it etc...
    nowadays most pokedreams I have involve catching rare shinies, and flying around on my moltres torching people I don't like. (take that labour!) one dream I had There was a large tournament at our school and loads of people signed up (mainly people I know to be closet trainers). the dream ended before my match though...

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Last night I dreamt that my entire Elite 4 team was glitched into Torchics. Only they still had their original movesets.

Thumbs up

I had one I was with ash, misty and brock and ash said I have 2 pikachu I said can i have one and he said no lol the rest I forgot

Blog Entries

I don't remember any pokemon dreams I've had but usually really good and it would be awesome if they actually happened. I think one of them might have had to be about pokemon being real...man... if only they were...

Another might have been about being a pokemon... it'd be so awesome to be a blaziken... but that sounds like one of my little sister's dreams...

And I always trie to dream about being a pokemon trainer...awesome...

i had a dream at the beginning of this year i can remember.
    I was in the game Diamond/Pearl it was like i was the character - Dawn. having an adventure, and i caught a shiny zubat, and what was soooooo weird, the next day, i actually encountered a shiny zubat!! I thought i was dreaming again!
    It is not a crobat - pink, with green wings! its so cool!

soz every 1 i made a typo, i meant 2 say - it is now a crobat - Blah Blah!
    woops

Rich Pokémon Coordinator Miss Berlitz's Avatar

I had a dream that...
    I was a Ranger
    I had a huge mansion and it turned into a Piplup
    Lance went out with Lorelei

Pocket Full of Sunshine Charmander009's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was a Pikachu trying to save the world from a rampaging dragon, who wasn't a Pokemon, with a Turtwig.

prepared to pwn n00bs ferrari-kun187's Avatar

I had a dream that Me, a brother I don't have, ash, brock, dawn, and may were in a battle at war, I wrote a story and it gets bigger every day at the writers forum.

also, a few nights ago, I had a dream I, the brother, and dawn were at a search ,rescue ,and destroy mission.
    Dawn of The Quickscopers

Creator here

I had a dream last night that I was watching the all new "Pokemon Platnium" anime series. it was the first episode and they showed a map of the sinnoh region, but it looked like a board game with certian things written on it. The starting intro had staravia on it, pikachu and it looked like across between D/P starting and "Pokemon World" and the original series intro. I also remember it said "Pokemon Plantaia the game, coming soon" and there was dead yanma nailed to my wall for some reason, and dragonflies and butteflies floating around the room.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast