Pokémon Dreams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Dreams

Default Pokémon Dreams

(There was probably a thread like this before, but if there was I didn't see it.. So it's not my fault if there is already something like this. :O)

Anyways, there are those of us who like Pokémon, and then there are those of us who live and breathe Pokémon every day of our lives. If the second option describes you, then you have probably had at least one strange dream associated with Pokémon. Here you can share them, 'cause I'm curious! o.o

I keep track of my dreams in a notebook, so I've had at least 7 Pokémon dreams or more. Here's one of my recent dreams:

I was in Canalave City, and I was messing with the doorknob of that old Inn house (the house that says it's locked when you press A on it in the D/P games) when the doorknob fell off, the door opened, and Darkrai hovered out. It said: "Macaroni.......use the power of the pasta..." and then flew off. I didn't know it could fly. o.o Then this old guy came up to me and said "May I see your Shinx?" and handed me a Pokémon Special book.

That was after I stayed up till 3 reading the Yellow arc of PokéSpe. o___o

So, did any one else have any weird dreams about Pokémon?

「オワリ は ハジマリ」

All most all my dreams involve pokemon in one way or another, but the ones I remember most are:

(I have names for them)

(Tragedy) Solrock, Lunatone, and the ghostly Gardevoir from beyond:

In this dream, I have the strangest feeling I was either Liza (The gym leader) or her Lunatone. Anyway, me and Tate where investigating a haunted house (WTF) I saw Solrock a lot in this dream. The weirdest part about this dream:
    The haunted house? MY house. The whole time we where being followed by a white woman (I call it a Gardevoir). And in the end (I cried about this after I woke up) the poor fellow (Tate) got killed by it. I aways have freakish dreams like this after waching
    "the haunting"

(Comedy) Pokemon rangers Vs. the Robotic Plankton!

I'm in a building. And what the heck!? Why on earth is Spencer swinging around on electrical cords using his styler like a light saver to battle giant Plankton robots!? And WHY am I suddenly Solana!? And why is there a giant Pikachu with a giant
    Calculater!? *Building blows up and dream ends*

(Horror) Pikachu and the gate of-DOOM!

I'm Pikachu (I think I was Ash's) and for some reason, Ash leaves Charmander (WTF), Bulbasaur, and Squirtle behind a gate and runs away because something scared him. Anyways, I go back for them, and suddenly their gone. I go up to the gate, and suddenly this wave of fear washes over me. So I just sit there. And then I feel like something's comming after me. I start running like a mad mouse to get out of there. (Dream ends)

Pokemon in other cameos:

* In my dream about being Ceaser's (Roman dude) sidekick, there was a house with blue wallpaper. On it, there was pictures of Octilery and Wailord.

* In my dream about going to see a (Rated G) Lord Of The Rings movie, I was trying to figure out how such a movie could be rated G, and blurted out "I though only pokemon movies had that rating these days"

Update: Just last night I had the strangest dream. I think I
    was Kidd Summers or something. I had a pet Block Robot that
    was programed to do what I wanted, but It had an attitude
    also. I was going back in time to stop Paul from caching Chimchar. But I went back too far and *snort* Paul was a little baby. Then I was being chased by giant jellyfish, and according to my block buddy, wering a heavy-duty snow coat would protect me from them. It's funny, in the dream I started out
    in a desert, and then there was a house without a side, and
    it went out open air into a woods, where Chimchar was hiding. I think, I did end up getting Chimchar in the end, but this part is kinda foggy.
    Last edited by Lesley_GSC; 4th February 2008 at 11:03 AM.

Blog Entries

I had a dream that there was a Pokemon game in the style of Digimon Dawn/Dusk. It w only brief, though

Blog Entries

I recently had a dream where I was walking down a digital looking road (It kind of made me think of the move trick room, only it was green) that had pokemon beneath me (I particularly remember aron). At the end of the road was a room (based on a bedroom in my house) where there was supposedly a Giratina. I didn't see it, but I knew it was there. I then said goodnight to it, and then probably did something of no relation to the event.

I already posted a couple of my Pokémon dreams in the other "Pokémon Dreams" topic in this same board. I was going to post my three-page-long dream where I was completely and undeniably abused by the three Team Galactic commanders, but I figured that would be too much, and I decided to share two of my shorter dreams instead.

I had a dream where I was a male Galactic grunt and I was standing in front of headquarters. I tossed a relatively large, pink-frosted, sprinkle-covered doughnut into the air and managed to get it on the roof. Somehow I knew I'd done that, and I hollered "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
    Honestly. That was it. That was all. I was way too happy I got that freaken doughnut up there...

I also had a dream where I was Misty, and Brock and I were wandering around this old creepy worn-down ancient rotting mansion place. We were talking at the base of a gigantic flight of stairs and I felt a hand on my shoulder and I said, "...and I know that hand on my shoulder is Haunter," or something, and the Haunter turned visible and laughed and I remember telling the Haunter that we needed it to help our friend Ash out because he's going against Sabrina, the "freaky possessed psychic chick." I remember doing an imitation of Sabrina and asking the Haunter if this was familiar. It wasn't. So we walked into a glass wall. Honestly. There was a huge invisible wall that blocked our way going down a hallway, so we trudged up the stairs again and I remember catching sight of a huge crackly television (Rotom?). As we walked, Brock said that he liked Rock-type Pokémon and that Onix was a "tier-wall." I said that Ghost-type Pokémon were preferred, and they were very useful. The end.
    My LiveJournal - Keeping track and speculating on Team Galactic and Hunter J. No need for a BulbaBlog here!

I once had a dream in which I was at an MCR concert (I don't know why xD) but without my sister(and she's a big MCR fan) and it was free, and Gerard Way wasn't there, and they were playing pop music 0_o and there were Pokemon there...and they went on the stage and danced and there were all these little kids there and the pokemon belonged to them...and there was a jigglypuff but it didn't try to sing onstage xD
    That's been like my weirdest dream EVER.
    OH, and one time, after staying up REALLY late reading a webchat transcript with Maddie Blaustein, I dreamed my meowth plushie could talk xD
    Last edited by UtterAddict; 2nd February 2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: nother dream

Blog Entries

you have a meowth plushie? lucky.

Default Munchlax

I had a dream that I was a Muchlax , I had the best berry ever! Also I ate nice and juicy hotdogs.

w00t renovation is done. Calvin's Avatar
    In an imaginary world where pigs *truly* fly.
    Blog Entries

One dream of mine:

Okay, I started an RPG, similar to Colosseum and Battle Revolution. My starter was a Sandshrew. I started my journey when this Abra appeared. I had to battle it. My Sandshrew was only Level 5, while the Abra was Level 20. Somehow I managed to l>\/\//\/.
    I wake up.

I usually dream I am playing pokemon. The last time, I was playing pokemon crystal and I had a lvl 100 feraligator o.o'

Relax and have fun. The Power of Pika's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My first dream was years ago before the Mew glitch was discovered. A voice in my dream said Mew is actually in red, blue and yellow. I asked where?
    Then it said there's a roulette machine that gives you any Pokemon aslong as you can hit the right ones. Me see roulette machine in proper colour on gameboy. I get excited then started thinking where the heck did this roulette machine come from and woke up.=P

Another dream I had which is recent was really wacky and only lasted a few seconds.
    I dreamt I was thinking that I failed catching Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos in DP. yes DP. It gets even more weirder. A character said I can get their dex entries by catching Giratina since apparently according to my wacky dream was the fused from a Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos. Then I caught it (I seem to appear right in battle with the thing on DP) and caught it quickly with one pokeball. Cheered in getting Giratina while saying this: "Yay I got the fused version of Moltres, Articuno and........
    hey wait a minute. Giratina isn't a fused version, it's a DP Pokemon"

Then I woke up. Most of the time when i wake up from strange dreams is due to the fact I tend to start thinking after a certain point since logic starts setting in.XD

I have no idea why my dream went like that. After waking up I just was thinking that was the weirdest dream I ever had and it made absolutely no sense.O_o

My name is Daffy Duck, I worked on a Merry-Go-Round, The job was swell,
    I did quite well,Till the Merry-go-round broke down.
    (Hoo-hoo! Hoo-hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo-hoo!)

i had a dream where i encountered a shiny zubat in mount cornet, and wat was soo weird was the next day i actually found a shiny zubat - but it wasn't in mount cornet :(!!!! :D

I once dreamed that I went to this island. It had many, many pikachu and raichu and pichus there. I was wearing a black hoodie for some reason. Anyway amazed I went over to try and touch one of them and this girl comes out of nowhere and shoots something at me that latched onto my finger, turned red, then stabbed it(she must have though I was a bad guy do to the hoodie). I wake up and scream in pain, my finger was throbbing and turning red, I got freaked out.

Blog Entries

I have too many Pokemon dreams. It'd take years for me to write them all down, so I'll just talk about the most messed up one so far.

Alright, so I'm somewhere in Kanto (I can't remember where) and suddenly there's a Missingno behind me. I'm all like 'WTF' so I send out my shiny female Eevee who is wearing a pink ribbon around her neck for some reason. I tell her to use Ice Beam (lolwut?) and she shoots out a beam that looks more like a bunch of numbers and glitchy-ness clumped together. Then I tell her to use fgkjsdflhxffhghdggvh--

And I wake up.
    [avatar: pixiv]

I dreamed I was playing a Pokemon game where there was a mountain with very high-leveled Pokemon. It seemed that the world was so big so there had to be Pokemon Centers by the roads because it was so far between the cities. Outside one of these Pokemon Centers there was a (Rocket Danin?) with something called a "mutant Pokemon".

Once I also dreamed I was playing a PM game and encountered a shiny Pokemon on a bridge (where wild Pokemon usually do not appear in the actual games).

I have dreamed several times I had encounters with glitch Pokemon.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast