PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

Blog Entries

Default Re: PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

First the Mario spoof, then the Cooking Mama spoof, and now this.

PETA, you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Look Forward, Team Rocket!

Also I claim Piplup in the Claim a Pokemon thread =)

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

IMO I think Nintendo does have the legal action to sue; they might be labeling it as a parody but with the "shock footage" they've put into the flash game, AND the fact that any child could stumble upon it due to google-search, that we could have an influx of innocent children seeing these shock videos.

It is not educational, or informative, it's stupid.
    I thINk sOMeTHinG WeNT wRonG wiTH thAt LaST updAtE

I honestly don't care what the hell PETA do.

I'm more amused than anything else. ^.^

No offense meant here, I'm trying to actually say this in the nicest way possible, but PETA is batshit insane, evil, and hypocritical. They euthanize over 90% of the animals they rescue. And they like to use shock value tactics to force people into being vegan. Not that there's anything wrong with being vegan, it's just the way they go about things. It's a choice people should make for themselves, they shouldn't be passing around pamphlets to children making them think their parents are cold blooded murderers. Do you have any idea how expensive eating vegan is? It's a luxery some of us would never be able to afford. And all the shit they talk about Pokemon; IT'S A GAME. The creatures don't kill each other, the only pokemon that has ever died was Cubone's mother and that wasn't from battling. Pokemon enjoy battling, they enjoy being with their trainers. They act like we're playing cockfighting or dog fighting games. Nintendo should sue the hell outta them
    INSANITY ISN'T JUST ACCEPTABLE - IT'S THE NORM

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

Once upon a time, Ghetsis of the new Team Plasma was chilling out with Zinzolin and Kyurem. The three were playing internet games- Zinzolin World of Pokécraft, Kyurem the Stock Exchange, and Ghetsis assorted flash games. Then, he saw something.

"Hey guys," he said. Kyurem and Zinzolin both moved to see what Ghetsis was pointing at: a link to PETA's website. "Pokémon Black and Blue. Think I should play it?"

"Go for it," grunted Kyurem from behind its tank.

Ghetsis began his game. He named Pikachu 'Pikablue' ("Because it's Pokémon Black and BLUE. Get it?") and Tepig "Useless". The two men and ice dragon snorted their way through the game. Even Ghetsis had to laugh at his portrayal.

After they finished the game, Zinzolin asked, "who's Ash?" Ghetsis and Kyurem shook their shoulders.

Ghetsis turned to his subordinate and captive and announced, "Time to release a statement about this PETA group, and this 'Earth' we've been reading about."

Much like Pokémon in the real world, animals are treated as unfeeling objects and used for such things as human entertainment and as subjects in experiments. The way that animals are trapped in small cages and not allowed to battle is similar to how gyms and trainers subject their Pokémon to physical and emotional abuse across Unova and even Japan instead of giving them to Team Plasma to allow a return to nature and separation between truth and ideals, nature and technology …if Team Plasma existed on Earth, our motto would be: animals are not yours to use or abuse. They exist for our own reasons. We believe that this is the message that should be sent to children.”
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@wc662; Actually there is one thing wrong with being vegan it can be unhealthy if you don't know what you are doing the lack of saturated fats (which are actually good for you cause they fill you up reduce sugar crazing and are good for your brain) could really damage your health if you don't know which plants to get them from.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

well yea I'm actually aware I just didn't want to offend anybody here if they happen to choose to be vegan :X I mean human's are omnivores, it's the way we were made, you don't see Lions eating grass and staying healthy
    INSANITY ISN'T JUST ACCEPTABLE - IT'S THE NORM

I just love a good leaf Winterdaze's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Hey guys, remember this thread is about the PETA parody and not the merits of veganism. Try to stay on topic.

Blog Entries

Visit Kira Akigari's Youtube Channel

Thousand of animals are being abused everyday
    What does PETA do about it
    Create a pokemon parody to stop animal abuse
    Nice solution PETA really NICE SOLUTION

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

All the PETA game does like Resident Evil franchise (Biohazard in Japan), Metal Gear series or The House of The Dead series. If PETA want to do next game, they'll make Metal Gear parody with Zombified David (Solid Snake), Mummy Jack (Raiden), Ghost Adamska (Revolver Ocelot), Shinigami Frank Jaeger (Gray Fox), or Vampire John (Big Boss). PETA is stupid.

Add Chiss on Facebook

Ugh. Hate it.
    So I click on the game thinking "Hey, maybe it will be fun" but then I saw skinned oshawott and chomped ear pikachu.
    Force quit.

These images pretty much sum this situation up. pokmon-peta.jpg stupid-peta.pngash-actually-loves-pikachu.jpg

All Eeveelutions are equal, but some are more equal than others.
    Banner made by me! I have officially claimed Minccino on the 13-11-12

Want a baby Pokemon or an Eevee? Here's my FC (I like shinies)
    1249-7189-3936

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    All the PETA game does like Resident Evil franchise (Biohazard in Japan), Metal Gear series or The House of The Dead series. If PETA want to do next game, they'll make Metal Gear parody with Zombified David (Solid Snake), Mummy Jack (Raiden), Ghost Adamska (Revolver Ocelot), Shinigami Frank Jaeger (Gray Fox), or Vampire John (Big Boss). PETA is stupid.
    They wouldn't because it wouldn't serve their message of pontificating against animal abuse.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

Ahahaha

Guys, don't you get it?

PETA is trying to troll you.

And for the looks of it, it worked.

Now, here's the thing that PETA just doesn't get about trolling. You only troll if people don't know who you are. If people know who you are, there will be consequences. If PETA keeps on trying to troll, it'll lose its credibility as an organization and inevitably die.

So let's pray that it continues down this path.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast