PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2. - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

PETA, the idiots of animal abuse.

Shouldn't they be trying to, you know, actually save animals, rather than make flash games targeted to Nintendo's franchises?!
    Silverwynde likes this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I have a very long rant on PeTA, viewer discretion is advised,read at your own risk, yada yada yada XD.

Last edited by The Togekiss; 29th October 2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: fixing grammar and adding some things and potatoes.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

at first i thought this was something for haloween. but yea PETA Is nuts. Pikachu supporting team plasma? that is like the opressed supporting the opressor... they didnt do their homework on this one. i know this is a parody but Peta uses Pokemon Black and Pokemon Blue as their title. and with using some of the characters such as cheren, Ash, Gheteis, ect. Peta could be risking some lawsuit in reguards to copyright infringement and or defaminiation. but i did like thier version of cheren. that made me laugh

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Oh, I've heard of this. Almost EVERY SINGLE meme on Pokémemes is a post from someone crying over it...

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

allright were do i begin, peta it took you 15 years to do a parody of pokemon after the racist, satanict, etc.. of acussations and it SUCKS i mean the pokemon and the characthers are more funny than nothing and not only that but you also but video of animal abuse to kids, KIDS!!!! and you also had to touch the tcg with those cards and if it wasn't enough you even fuck up the anime by putting ash and his pikachu and they didn't even make his personality right, ok don't bash pokemon because IT'S NOT REAL and if you want to leave a message don't do it like that because insteed of making supporters you're making haters, ok rant mode off

Master of Ghosts......... Gengarzilla's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gengarzilla on Tumblr Visit Gengarzilla's Youtube Channel

I heard that Nintendo might be taking legal action. PETA vs Nintendo... Yep, Nintendo will just flatten them.
    I have claimed the Spell Tag and Kasib Berry, along with Adaptability and Shadow Ball. I have also claimed Gastly.

If you think Nintendo need to sue PETA up the ass for making Pokemon Black and Blue, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hypnodance FTW!

Blog Entries

Visit Darksidehearts's Youtube Channel

I'm all for treating animals ethically but I do draw the line at silly campaigns like these, I mean yes it would be effective if that's what the games were about. If they dug deeper, you would find that many of the "Teams, Groups and in some cases the rival" are the ones that use Pokemon as tools for nothing more but personal gain. Where you as the player spend most of the time trying to free them, if anything you are spending the time to ensure the Pokemon's freedom not enslaving them. As far as the Poke'ball argument is concerned, each Pokemon has the free option to pop out whenever they feel like it as it's been constantly shown in the Anime, Manga and even a few times in the games. The Poke'ball's description is noted as a tool for capturing Poke'mon and nowhere states that they are trapped forever with no way out.

As for the entertainment value and fighting, well the point is to work together with your Poke'mon, not just send them into battle for the sake of it. Perhaps it's the idea that if you win you get paid that might be making them mad as if it's like dog-fighting?

....It's about time they parodied this game. Is it me, or that they're only allowed to parody one Nintendo game per year?\

Also, I don't think they need to be sued; they're Team Plasma IRL, and they became a laughing stock thanks to their efforts.
    Last edited by Dr. Mecha; 12th October 2012 at 08:46 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Blog Entries

This game makes me view PETA as the bad guys a lot more than anyone behind the actual Pokemon games, seriously, they're depicting animal abuse, I don't understand their logic whatsoever and they should be sued for copyright.

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

What the heck? This is what I missed from being away from the internet for four days? I never even heard of PETA until now but they seem like idiots lol (and for some reason PETA reminds me of Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games trilogy lol)
    Last edited by Vanillish Twilight; 13th October 2012 at 08:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Instead of making crappy spoof flash games, they should actually focus on saving animals. Do they honestly think they're sending a message with this? PETA is such a joke.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

PETA is brilliant. Ash totally never always kept Pikachu outside his ball since episode one and never asked him if he wanted to battle. Team Plasma never did anything like say kicking a munna in the dreamyard to get dream mist from it. Yup none of that ever happened.

Seriously this just made me facepalm and hearing the facts on how they kill more than they adopt out. Yup you're doing real good PETA. Let's also forget about how pokemon are based off of more than cats and dogs and how animals like lions kill each other as in their nature. Pokemon are just animals with superpowers that have natural fighting instincts except they can be tamed.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Um... PETA you DO exist in Unova... you're called Team Plasma and you guys lost...but come-on it took you guys 15 years to do this?
    Well it took Team Plasma all of N's life (which happens to be also around 15) to do their thing in Unova, so it fits to a T.

To be honest, I liked the flash game, all of the characters' potrayals are hilarious and the battles are better animated than in the actual Pokémon games, which made me feel kinda sad.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Nintendo will most likely takem against the parody. It's basically making Pokémon out to be animal abuse. And I highly doubt Nintendo would of given them permission to do this even if PETA payed them.

Blog Entries

PETA is a hypocritical, petty and downright evil organization and we're giving them too many goddamn hits
    Gengarzilla, Silverwynde and wc662 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast