PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2. - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: PETA made a parody of Pokemon BW2.

It's too obvious, PeTA is Team Plasma in real life

The real Team Plasma making a parody of the game on where they appear, they seriously have nothing else to make up. First they make "Mario Kills Tanooki" and now this, what's next, are they going to complain about Animal Crossing? You got to be kidding me, instead of wasting money making flash games, they should use it to actually save animals.

And the best part is this gem of a quote:
    “Much like animals in the real world, Pokémon are treated as unfeeling objects and used for such things as human entertainment and as subjects in experiments. The way that Pokémon are stuffed into pokéballs is similar to how circuses chain elephants inside railroad cars and let them out only to perform confusing and often painful tricks that were taught using sharp steel-tipped bullhooks and electric shock prods ...if PeTA existed in Unova, our motto would be: Pokémon are not ours to use or abuse. They exist for their own reasons. We believe that this is the message that should be sent to children.
    Isn't that what Team Plasma is? In general, you failed again PeTA.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Follow Shinobu on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Shinx View Post
    What is the PETA wishing to accomplish by doing this? Please, if your going to protect animals, protect the REAL ONES, not the ones in fasisey world (or dimention).
    You're talking about it, which means they've accomplished their goal.

What's sad is that there is quite possibly a group of stupid and/or uninformed people who'll actually believe this. :| The only good thing out of this is Ash's pimping outfit, and crazy!Cheren. When will PETA just give up and go home? They should realize that they're the real-life version of Team Plasma.
    Koukoubean likes this.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

I thought the whole thing was absolutely hilarious. Can't beat Juniper's afro and drunken!Cheren. The fact that they threw in Ash at the end was even more hilarious. My lord, it's just ridiculous...

and where the hell did Oshawott's body fur go? Why didn't it disappear from its head, too?
    VeggiePopper likes this.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Blog Entries

Um... PETA you DO exist in Unova... you're called Team Plasma and you guys lost...but come-on it took you guys 15 years to do this?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Ain't Unova's PETA, Team Plasma. But Love how they are gonna conviently ignore that. That means that they made this game just so they can cash in on the pubcity of the real and IMHO better pokemon game.

And PETA did have a problem with the franchise back when it was popular in america in the 90s.

And Ash is very OOC, in this game.
    djulienr likes this.

Blog Entries

I'm glad that this is ending up the subject of ridicule, as most things involved with Peta are, but when I saw this, I was like "Oh no, we do not need this to happen again now." Perhaps there is hope for us if we can avoid the ignorance that plagued the franchise in it's early years.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I am aware that Pokemon has been criticized for animal abuse in the past, but not to this kind of extreme before, and to explain what I mean, Pokemon has been going on ever since 1997 or so, and even with it's popularity growing these days, Pokemon's popularity was MUCH bigger in the times of the first two generations, did PETA call out animal abuse back then? The answer is no, it's only NOW that a new Pokemon game is out that they've decided to "address" this, and in the game that is solely based on the moral that Pokemon SHOULDN'T be abused, and that there ARE kind-hearted trainers who want to be their friends, and if that isn't a BIG desperate and immature cry for attention, then I dunno what is.

And what's this? That Pokemon does promote animal abuse to those young of mind who don't yet understand how bad it is to hurt animals? Well, lemme say this: Pokemon are FICTIONAL, they aren't real, and looking at their powers of fire, lightning, water, ice, and so on, I'm pretty sure that the main target demographic of Pokemon (people ages 7-10 and up) are more than smart enough to know that animals in real life do not have powers like that.

And to wrap this up, I'll say this: PeTA has less than 10% of their large resources spent on actually caring for animals, while the 90% is spent on flash games like this, and I heard from various sources that PeTA donates money to terrorist groups such as the ALF (Animal Liberation Front) and ELF (Earth Liberation Front), among others, these two groups attack innocent people and cause violence, which means that PeTA is into violence and will do anything just to free animals from humans, even if these actions are considered illegal, and the US Department of Agriculture has actually labeled them as a terrorist group.

PeTA is also filled with hypocrisy as the people of the organization take pictures of animals, even when not using them for entertainment is part of their slogan. PeTA has actually been KILLING animals for years without giving most of them good homes, out of every 2000 animals are sent to PETA to be sent to safe homes or vets or anything like that, over 1900 perfectly healthy animals are killed by PeTA, they even have a freezer in their HQ where they store the bodies of dead animals, it's sickening, and albeit illegal to an extent.

Needless to say, as a strong Pokemon fan who holds this series very close to my heart (and has even helped me to promote the end of animal abuse in ways), I am very concerned about this.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 10th October 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Shining Monstrosity Elesa Ver 2.0's Avatar

I'm tempted to make fanart of this morbid train wreck.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh...if only summoning an all-powerful legendary dragon to stop this riodiculous band of morons would work in real life. Then we wouldn't have to put up with this -_-
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Hm, this is their second strike at Nintendo in about a year. I doubt they'll get away with saying it was a joke. This is why they will someday soon be eradi--or should I say, e-raticated. (YEAAAAAAAAAH!)

Quote Originally Posted by PETA worker
    Sir, there's lots of animals being abused in [insert state name]. Shall we liberate and euthenise them?
    Quote Originally Posted by PETA bosses
    ROFL LOL, that not how we work! We must fight DA POKAMAHNZ!

Blog Entries

Dear PeTA,

This is why you will never be taken seriously. You are a joke. Please stop whoring for attention and let the ones who do actual, real work (the Humane Society, the ASPCA) get a few things accomplished. In other words--please dissipate like the fart in the breeze that you are! And take your crappy "game" with you!

Sincerely,

Silvy

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

If this doesn't make PETA the laughingstock of the world, what will?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

hi

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Screw you PETA.

I don't even know how to put into words how revolting this is. I can't even laugh at it; it's gory, manipulative and the fact it's made for kids is all the worse.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.

I've played it a few times; I find it funny, not because of the themes, but because they try way too hard to make Pokemon out as evil and use such terrible jokes to in-game references, so much so you'll be rolling your eyes more than you'd think twice about the actual Pokemon truths. It is macabre just to make you dislike it, so much so it makes itself a joke right off the bat.
    Most I know keep playing because it is so bad.

tl;dr: Hypocritical PETA makes hilariously stupid Pokemon game.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast