Paul and Dawn are doing Physics!

Thread: Paul and Dawn are doing Physics!

Default Paul and Dawn are doing Physics!

I'm enrolled in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) because my schedule doesn't allow Physics in it. I was doing a problem tonight and to my great surprise, these two names happened to pop up. Here's the question itself:

"During an experiment that Paul and Dawn performed, the stretch of a spring was directly proportional to the force applied to the spring. When they put the data on a graph they would expect to have what type of curve?"

Hahaha, I would've loved it even more if it were Shinji and Hikari, but the chances of that are . . none. :3

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This means true love of course. I guess the Ikarishippers won out. By this time next year, we'll all be doomed. Start the shipping banners early.

Thank god the names weren't Ash and Misty. All hell would break loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pianoplaynfool View Post
    I'm enrolled in FLVS (Florida Virtual School) because my schedule doesn't allow Physics in it. I was doing a problem tonight and to my great surprise, these two names happened to pop up. Here's the question itself:

"During an experiment that Paul and Dawn performed, the stretch of a spring was directly proportional to the force applied to the spring. When they put the data on a graph they would expect to have what type of curve?"

Hahaha, I would've loved it even more if it were Shinji and Hikari, but the chances of that are . . none. :3
    That's a freaky coincidence. xD I'm not much on shipping, but I can easily see how that'd be a real omen for somebody, lol. Did you make any kind of chuckle or snort when you read it in class? :p I have trouble restraining my amusement at such things sometimes. xD

Btw, if you haven't found the answer yet, I'm pretty sure it'd be linear, since a directly proportionate equation denotes simply a linear equation.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

Yeah, I actually said "what!?" hahahaha

I know, they tried to throw me off with that stupid "what type of curve" part even though I knew it was linear. I thought about it for a minute and then I knew it was a trick question.

Stupid virtual school.

I just can't imagine Dawn being the physics type ;)
    My little fanfic corner. Mostly Rocketshippy, deal with it.

Ash: Huh? I don't see a beautiful girl.
    Misty: Why don't you just turn around?
    Ash: Misty, please. Only one of us can hallucinate at a time.

Blog Entries

"Dawn, if you don't know Einstien's theory of realtivity to the 24th exponent, your pathetic!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    A lot of people point out that Pikachu beat Regice and is therefore super powerful, but I tend to ignore that because it was such a bullshit victory. That wasn't a showcase of how powerful Pikachu had become; it was simply terrible, terrible writing.

Now I have scary mental images of Japanese fan artists drawing this on Oekaki.

But that's pretty awesome for being coincidental. I mean Paul is a common name as is but Dawn really isn't as common to be used in a problem to solve that you might eventually forget once you complete it.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vee2x_paradox View Post
    Now I have scary mental images of Japanese fan artists drawing this on Oekaki.
    I'm pretty sure something along those lines has already been made. Scary Paul/Dawn stuff, too. Yikes.

Wow. What a coincidence. That's really hilarious, reading it again and again. XD

wants Chain of Memories! CrystalGlacia's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This thread just made me remember something like that. In my school district, all students in second grade and over have to take these standardized tests on computers. There was a story problem in the math test where Random Character "Candice" had to figure out exactly how many ice cubes to put in each glass of fruit punch for some party. And considering that GL Candice is found in Snowpoint City...what a coincidence. But DP didn't exist when I read this.

Steel_and_ice don't rule Dr. Peppa's Avatar

My algebra book last year had the wierdest names... I'm talking stuff like Yoya and Kyshaka.

Why would either of them be experimenting with springs?