The Next Sets of Legendaries - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Next Sets of Legendaries

Add Chiss on Facebook

Default Re: The Next Sets of Legendaries

What they need is a legendary pokemon that seems horrible and ridiculous like a bug/poison weedle type thing. Then they could give it some really good move or secret evolution/forme that you have to do a sidequest to get.

Nyx

All I want is no more Dragon-type version macsots!

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought of opposite version mascots. One would be a water/poison legendary like the Kraken and other would be a grass/ghost spirit of the forest. Both would be malevolent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

How about Ice-Type mascots? That would be cool, right? (No pun intended)

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

I want that the game freaks and nintendo make a game in which there are all legendaries plus some new ones ....................i would like to see new legendaries in types like ghost, fire, ground, etc plus they must be exciting with good (better be bigger and horrifying) sprites!!!!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I personally want the mascots to represent dawn and dusk - so one based on an angel (Fire) and one based on the devil (Dark). I know that might be a bit too religious, but hey, they did Arceus, the god of all Pokemon, so why not? The third mascot in that trio would just be this big dragon that overpowers the two mascots (Fire/Dark).

Going on from what @Ghetsis-Dennis; said, you could have a trio based on A Christmas Carol, having ghosts based on Christmas past, present and future - maybe Poison/Ghost for past, Normal/Ghost for present and Dark/Ghost for future. The ghost of Christmas future would have a long, black robe just like the titular character. They could be catchable in haunted houses throughout the region, and show facts about the evil team's boss's life.

You could also have a quartet based on astrological signs, eg. Aries, Pisces, Cancer, and Leo - Normal/Psychic, Water/Psychic, Bug/Psychic, and Ground/Psychic, respectively, with Leo being an event Pokemon, and also the leader of the quartet.

The events would be the aforementioned Leo Pokemon, but there'd also be a nature based Grass/Flying fairy Pokemon, and two other event Pokemon that I haven't thought of yet, making 13 Pokemon.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

I created a fan legendary, actually.

I've always wanted to see a Pegasus legendary. <3

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    I created a fan legendary, actually.

I've always wanted to see a Pegasus legendary. <3
    I have the same idea as well, except the Pegasus would be an Electric/Flying type based off of Zeus.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    I have the same idea as well, except the Pegasus would be an Electric/Flying type based off of Zeus.
    Eh, I never really cared too much for that kind of mythology. xP

Follow metalamor on Tumblr

Eh, I never really cared too much for that kind of mythology. xP
    Pegasus is from that kind of mythology xD He was the mount of Bellophron (sp?), who captured him after Athena gave him a special bridal that allowed him to tame the horse. He was stabled with the other horses of Zeus, and Zeus used him to carry his thunderbolts after he threw Bellphron for trying to fly him up to Mount Olympus.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by metalamor View Post
    Pegasus is from that kind of mythology xD He was the mount of Bellophron (sp?), who captured him after Athena gave him a special bridal that allowed him to tame the horse. He was stabled with the other horses of Zeus, and Zeus used him to carry his thunderbolts after he threw Bellphron for trying to fly him up to Mount Olympus.
    Um, the Pegasus Pokemon I created isn't based off of that particular Pegasus. Just Pegasi in general.

Um, the Pegasus Pokemon I created isn't based off of that particular Pegasus. Just Pegasi in general.
    Pegasus was the name of the winged horse in Greek mythology. It has become a catchall term for winged horses, though. I don't know if that's nitpciky or not (I am a terrible literary nitpicker, and I apologize) because technically Pegasus is only one winged horse. I suppose the most fair thing would be to refer to winged horses as pegasi with a lowercase "p" and the horse from mythology with an uppercase "P" as most people refer to all winged horses as pegasus.

I actually came up with a pair of winged equines as Pokemon. One was female. She was a unicorn with an Arabian horse body type and long, delicate wings, and she was a psychic type, using the power generated from her horn to warp reality and create a form of psychic magic. The male was a winged horse with a stout body almost like a draft horse mixed with the traditional depiction of horses on Greek urns (with the square heads and thick necks), with three tails kind of like what Tauros has. He had sturdier wings than the femalse since he was built more solidly and was a god of wind. He could create cyclones by flapping his wings, and could determine the direction in which they spun. He could create air currents that changed the weather. He could also pull clouds from the sky, for some reason.

I had a dragon/fire type that was based off of the volcano beast Typhon. It had three heads and three tails and looked kind of like what Charizard would look like if it got all 'roided out.
    Last edited by metalamor; 28th October 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Pegasus was the name of the winged horse in Greek mythology. It has become a catchall term for winged horses, though. I don't know if that's nitpciky or not (I am a terrible literary nitpicker, and I apologize) because technically Pegasus is only one winged horse. I suppose the most fair thing would be to refer to winged horses as pegasi with a lowercase "p" and the horse from mythology with an uppercase "P" as most people refer to all winged horses as pegasus.
    Er, yes, I know. xP

But I capitalize Pegasus because that's how it's written in the Fire Emblem games. And in those games, there are many Pegasi (the plural of Pegasus), some with horns, some without. Regasus is based on these generic Pegasi. Not any one Pegasus in particular, such as the one from Greek mythology.

Er, yes, I know. xP

But I capitalize Pegasus because that's how it's written in the Fire Emblem games. And in those games, there are many Pegasi (the plural of Pegasus), some with horns, some without. Regasus is based on these generic Pegasi. Not any one Pegasus in particular, such as the one from Greek mythology.
    OH , okay, I'm sorry! I didn't know you were referring to a series of games. When you said "in general" I didn't realize you were referring to an actual race of winged horses.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

OH , okay, I'm sorry! I didn't know you were referring to a series of games. When you said "in general" I didn't realize you were referring to an actual race of winged horses.
    Ah, don't worry about it. My bad for not being clear enough lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast