New Pokemon

Thread: New Pokemon

Smile New Pokemon

Haven't you ever realized when A character in the Anime sees a new pokemon, theyre like Oh Look It's a Munchlax. (Defying the fact the Munchlax was a sinnoh pokemon and it was the Hoenn Season) I was just wondering hw they suddenly know what it is

This is the stupidest question I have ever spent three seconds of my life reading, and spending a few more seconds answering.

Tell me Splinter6. Are penguins native to where you live? Unless you live in Antarctica, which I highly doubt then no, yet someonw you know of their existance. Even if you didn't, I did and I have never been on that continent. How could that possibly be ?_?

Or perhaps you are under the sad little impression that jsut because Gamefreak hasn'r revealed a Pokemon's existance that it must not exist. Perhaps you were one of those people who believe that at one point there was only 150 Pokemon known to the characters of the Pokemon World. And perhaps you believe that every time Ash suddenly goes to a new region, a hundred more new Pokemon are discovered, despite the fact that the Anime itself shows that people have been with these Pokemon for many, many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibarr-"L" View Post
    This is the stupidest question I have ever spent three seconds of my life reading, and spending a few more seconds answering.

Tell me Splinter6. Are penguins native to where you live? Unless you live in Antarctica, which I highly doubt then no, yet someonw you know of their existance. Even if you didn't, I did and I have never been on that continent. How could that possibly be ?_?

Or perhaps you are under the sad little impression that jsut because Gamefreak hasn'r revealed a Pokemon's existance that it must not exist. Perhaps you were one of those people who believe that at one point there was only 150 Pokemon known to the characters of the Pokemon World. And perhaps you believe that every time Ash suddenly goes to a new region, a hundred more new Pokemon are discovered, despite the fact that the Anime itself shows that people have been with these Pokemon for many, many years.
    lol, You tell him man

Bah, it's not so stupid IMO... well, comapred to what I've seen on other forums (e.g. 'u think there should be a knew type I think there needs to be a dog type'... god that was one bad thread).

Basically, it's the same deal with the regions being supposedly 'new and discovered'. Riiight, someone just 'happened' to discover another region! They say the same things about Pokemon, but methinks this is just something they do, rather than it being a fact that they are 'new' - it's always been there, and so have the Pokemon.

Banner By Sammi of Sppf
    A funnier version of the Pokemon Colosseum game, that also explains the 'unexplained'.
    Ever wondered WHY Wes blew up Team Snagem's base?
    Or what's with Miror B's hair?

Reposted - Prologue Up

Credit to Saffire Persian for the banner. Tragedy one-shot story.