- Post the date in the order of day/month/year when post a claim.
It makes it easier for the person managing the thread.
- You will need to have at least 20 posts to be eligible to claim something.
This is basically to avoid people just signing-up to claim something, then leaving afterwards. If you post in a thread and try to claim with less than 20 posts you will be told that your claim is not accepted.
- If you are inactive for 2 months or more, your claim becomes void and someone else is free to claim it if they wish.
This is basically to keep the thread going, as inactive members don't need to have their claims kept intact. Users will be linked in the thread, so you can quickly check if they are still active on the site that way.
- You cannot have more than one claim per thread.
This should speak for itself. Only one claim, per person, per thread. Anything more is just unfair to others.
- If you want to change your claim, you will have to wait another month before doing so.
This is to stop people repeatedly changing their mind and spamming the thread.