In Pokémon, there are lots of different moves used by different Pokémon. Every week, we shall focus the discussion on a different move, and there will be some base questions that would help you start this off. This week, Egg Bomb is chosen.
This week, along with the next three, will be running the theme of "Ball and Bomb moves", which is a unique property that Bulletproof takes advantage of. The first move is from Generation 1, in which the user use their egg as a weapon. Keep in mind that this is before trainers get to keep eggs, so it's likely not related to unborn offspring. It's a somewhat powerful move, though its users are not known for their attack power (except Mew).
Here's the in-game description for this move:
Here are the usual possible questions about this move:Originally Posted by In-game Description (XY)
- How does certain Pokémon (who knows it) use this move? What kind of purpose would this move have for them (in the Pokémon World)?
- How could this move be used to aid a profession in the Pokémon World?
- Could this move realistically be used by any Pokémon who doesn't learn it normally? If yes, please explain your choices.
- How would this move be used in battling, realistically or video game-wise?
Other questions (You could ask other critical questions beyond the listed):
- What does the egg contains that make them explosive?
- How do the users obtain eggs for the use of this weapon?
Here are the current users of this move:
Thanks for reading, and happy discussing!
~ The General Pokémon Forum Staff
Next Move-of-the-Week: This move is sensitive to weather.