(This week is voting week!)
In Pokémon, there are lots of different moves used by different Pokémon. Every week, we shall focus the discussion on a different move, and there will be some base questions that would help you start this off. This week, Aura Sphere is chosen.
(Click picture to go to the Bulbapedia page)
Aura Sphere is famously used by Lucario, a Generation 4 Pokémon. This move, like many other Fighting attacks, is very good because it offers a good amount of coverage. Despite this, the amount of users with this move is surprisingly sparse. In fact there should be more users, yet in reality there aren't, compared to Focus Blast (which was covered roughly three months ago).Originally Posted by In-game Description (BW)
Here are the usual possible questions about this move:
- How does certain Pokémon (who knows it) use this move?
- What kind of purpose would this move have for them (in the Pokémon World)?
- How could this move be used to aid a profession in the Pokémon World?
- Could this move realistically be used by any Pokémon who doesn't learn it normally? If yes, please explain your choices.
- How would this move be used in battling, realistically or video game-wise?
Other questions (You could ask other critical questions beyond the listed):
- How is this move different from Focus Blast, another Special Fighting-type attack?
- Contextually, Ghost-types could logically have this move due to their spiritual properties. Would it make sense for Ghost-types to learn Aura Sphere? Would it be beneficial for them if they do?
Here are the current users of this move:
Thanks for reading, and happy discussing!
~ The Pokémon World Forum Staff
For every four weeks, users get to vote for the next Move-of-the-Week. To narrow down the selection of potential moves, a criteria for the next move would be placed. If you want to vote, at least contribute to the topic in hand (because this topic is about the current move, not about voting for the next move). If you posted just to vote, your vote won't be considered.
Criterion for next move: Move (in English) that begins with "A":