In Pokemon, there are a lot of different moves used by different Pokemon. However, there are certain moves we don't normally see, or used in a meaningful manner. In this type of discussion, we shall discuss the ins-and-outs of the move of the topic, and there will be some base questions that will help you. Every Saturday, a different move will be discussed.
For the first week, we shall discuss Quash, a Generation 5 move that is somehow a TM too. According to the in-game description, "The user suppresses the target and makes its move go last". This is however, a general description of the move, so use your imagination on this one! There are some of the questions that would aid discussion, but you don't have to answer them all in one piece. Remember that you are free to ask other (critical) questions beyond these too! Questions:
- How does certain Pokemon (who knows it) use this move?
- What kind of purpose would this move have for them (in the Pokemon World)?
- How could this move be used to aid a profession in the Pokemon World?
- Realistically, would there be any advantage or disadvantage associated with using this move? What kind of advantage/disadvantage would they have when they use it?
- Could this move realistically be used by any Pokemon who doesn't learn it normally? If yes, please explain your choices.
Here are the current learners of this move:
- Nidoking & Nidoqueen
- Murkrow & Honchkrow
- Raikou, Entei & Suicune
- Piplup, Prinplup & Empoleon
Thanks for reading, and happy discussing!
~ The Pokemon World Forum Staff