• 1 Post By SimH5
  • 2 Post By Vanillish Twilight
  • 1 Post By RainbowSylveon
  • 1 Post By Dragonfyre

Thread: Most embarrassing and or disgusting Pokémon related incident

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Most embarrassing and or disgusting Pokémon related incident

My most disgusting Pokémon incident happened at a KFC around 4 years ago. I was in the bathroom and my cellphone was ringing when I took it out my DS Pokémon Pearl cartridge somehow slipped out of my pocket and landed in the toilet I was just paralyzed I was just staring at the toliet for minutes on end I didn't know what to do I hadn't even had the game for a month and I was not gonna let my game go so I took a drastic measure and put my hand in to get it I almost threw up and when I got it I was absolutely traumatized I went to the sink and washed the game and my hands with hot water and tons of soap about 15 times. I thought my game wouldn't work because I had wet and washed it so many times but luckily it did and still does today. I would love to read everyone else's stories please feel free to share.

Thanks for reading

Default Re: Most embarrassing and or disgusting Pokémon related incident

No real life embarrassing things here, but my uberly amazing anti-metagame OU team got PWNT. By an Oshawott... Them stupid Spore + Shell Smash smeargles. and the Oshawott had a focus sash.... I was screwed... The most embarrassing for my opponent was some guy who had all ubers and such, and was just OP. I screwed his entire 6 Pokémon uber team up with 2 OU's!
    My YouTube Vids (Pokémon White 2, Randomized Emerald and soon Platinum)

-Why don't use Pokémon who you like instead of powerful ones? You'll have fun in every battle and winning gives more satisfaction!

In the Celestial Tower in Black 2 there is a Clefairy with Stored Power, Cosmic Power, and Minimize. Due to my severe underestimation. I didn't switch out to a Pokemon that could KO it quickly so it got off at least 5 Cosmic Powers and about 2 Minimizes. As a result I was facing a pokemon that would take little damage, and has a move with an extremely high base power. It ended with just my Ampharos surviving on just red health

Long story short, I got fucked by a Clefairy.
    Elesa Ver 2.0 likes this.

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

This is just a little minor:

While I was playing Leafgreen, I caught a Slowbro with a Master Ball.
    Reason is that I didn't knew there were legendaries at that game.

And that Slowbro, I traded it for a Lickitung.

URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SimH5 View Post
    In the Celestial Tower in Black 2 there is a Clefairy with Stored Power, Cosmic Power, and Minimize. Due to my severe underestimation. I didn't switch out to a Pokemon that could KO it quickly so it got off at least 5 Cosmic Powers and about 2 Minimizes. As a result I was facing a pokemon that would take little damage, and has a move with an extremely high base power. It ended with just my Ampharos surviving on just red health

Long story short, I got fucked by a Clefairy.
    I know that feel, it happened to me too, but I ragequit. lol

Another embarrassing thing that happened was when I was battling Clair in SoulSilver then her Kingdra's attack missed, then I said "Yes! She's gonna run out of PP!" then my sister was staring at me weird, I think she took it the wrong way lol.
    Last edited by Vanillish Twilight; 3rd November 2012 at 06:45 AM.
    Gengarzilla and SimH5 like this.

Blog Entries

I was trying to catch a Jynx in SoulSilver but it wouldn't go down without a massive fight. So I got irritated and chucked a Master Ball at it.

....it turns out I had already caught a Jynx so I blew the Master Ball for nothing. Yeah, I could have died from the humiliation.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I once got seriously screwed by and lost to Prankster Murkrow. Other than that,I once took some time to catch a male Hippopwdon thinking it was a shiny.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting at my college, playing Pokemon like normal. I was trying to catch Virizion, I think it was, and I ended up getting so frustrated at it that I set the DS down and just flailed all over the place. That was when I looked up and noticed people were staring. Haha. Good job, self.
    SimH5 likes this.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Blog Entries

Haha, had one just last weekend. I was having a battle with my friend and, socially inept as ever, we started panicking and saying things like "Don't stare, don't stare, this is normal, completely normal..." Quite loudly, I might add. It wasn't even clear what we were panicking about...I think we were just pissed at how nerdy we were, sitting on benches in the secluded tech section of the mall playing our 'pogeymanz' games, attracting quite a few WTF-y stares. Ironically, this just made people take notice of us even more.

We must've seemed like total fucktards.
    Owain likes this.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

hi

My cousin threw up on my N64 and the controller which at the time had both my Pokemon Stadium game in it and my Pokemon Red game in the controller. It was really embarrassing for me cause I was breaking open walnut shells and giving the nuts to him (I don't like walnuts but I like breaking them and my cousin isn't allergic to them so I gave them to him) but apparently I should have broke the nuts into smaller pieces because the large pieces caused him to throw up (at the time he was still like, a toddler).

For months I didn't play my Red game because I thought it was broke even though all the puke got washed off it but then I started missing my game so I tried turning it on and it actually still worked.
    Computer: There's an e-mail message! ... The 3 legendary bird POKéMON are ARTICUNO, ZAPDOS, and MOLTRES. Their whereabouts are unknown. We plan to explore the cavern close to CERULEAN.
    That couldn't have ended well.