Most Badass Pokemon? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Badass Pokemon?

Default Re: Most Badass Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by aliveatnight View Post
    Houndoom honestly. Never-ending pain and the call of the Grim Repear? Nothing beats that!
    I can tell you like fire pokemon.

If there is ONE mon that rightfully captures the title of badass it's got to be Gengar. The OG of pokemon. Just look at him.

Hare Krishna

It has to be Charizard. For one thing, it's a dragon. Second, until Ash's Charmander evolved into Charmeleon (and later Charizard), television had not had a really cool to the bone character since Fonzie on Happy Days. It was as a Charizard that the one belonging to Ash became a popular character, for being a "rebel" just like Fonzie, because he didn't need to do what Ash said to do to be cool. That was what made him unique.
    My name is General William Electric. But you can call me General Electric.

Used Will-O-Wisp Ninetales Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*Looks at username.*
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Godbird's Soulstone (Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising), the Xenoblade Chronicles Main Theme, Rising Sun (Okami) & Through the Sea of Time

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

Gengar. Just look at his menacing and sinister grin. He smiles while he kills your Pokemon in front of you.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Blog Entries

Probably Hydreigon. Too bad it isn't in metagame, but it's design screams evil, the main antagonist of a region's saga uses it as his main, and it is said to be incredibly violent and destructive. On a secondary note, Gyarados as well, but it is too brightly colored and it's mega sucks.
    “ You've made my people suffer, King Bloom. You'll die for what you've done. ” — Leif

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14, of the Relic Crown and Enigma Stone on 5/17/14 and Arcanine on 7/5/14, Sumia from Fire Emblem: Awakening and Simon Blackquill from Ace Attorney, the Hookshot from Legend of Zelda, the Dragonstone and the tome Thoron from Fire Emblem, and the Crusader Blade from Kid Icarus Uprising. Does anyone read these things?

Blog Entries

Machamp (Four Arms Rocky Balboa) and Nidoking (Bruce freaking Campbell in Pokemon form), seriously they're so underrated when compared to other Pokemon, and they're equally as bad-ass too if not moreso.

A tragic irony... Twinkles the Marvel Horse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sawk.

I mean, come on, its no contest
    Shant I tell you of last night's dream?

Dark forms... came to me...

whispering of Unspeakable Atrocities!

...And because I should have had it on here forever ago, my FC: 3411-1534-7089

I think Greninja would be my vote. It's a ninja, it looks cool and even kinda cute. Not only that but with it's wide movepool and Protean it can dish out a lot of damage while also being able to tank more hits than you'd expect to by turning into a type that resists or is outright immune to the attack used against it. Getting STAB on everything it uses makes it dangerous for pretty much any Pokémon to fight against except the more bulky ones like Blissey and Spiritomb, though it also learns a good deal of physical moves to deal with the former. If it wasn't for the four move limit, Greninja would be a really broken Pokémon.

Purely design wise... I think Houndoom, Haxorus, Lucario, Darkrai, Chesnaught, Samurott, Hawlucha and Pangoro are all pretty badass.

Chapter 1: The Frigid City

An old friend of Alex's shows up while he's trying to sort out with his father what to do about his newest friend and helps come out with a solution. Afterwards, Alex and him make a little tour around Icirrus City in order to show the Golurk how human society works and end up meeting with more friends, but what is the Golurk thinking through the whole experience?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Follow Sneaselz on Tumblr

Gonna have to go with Weavile. It's claws are clearly designed for ripping through anything that get's in its way, not to mention devious and intelligent.
    Also, just look at this guy; img_0224.jpg nuff said.
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343
    Rock Safari: Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Registered User TheMightyHeracross's Avatar

Heracross! I like to think of him as King of the Bug Pokemon.

Crystal:
    "With its Herculean powers, it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight."

Emerald:
    "They gather in forests seeking the sweet sap of trees. It is completely clad in a steel-hard shell. It is proud of its horn, which it uses to fling foes."
    Soulsilver Team:

Lv. 39Lv. 39Lv. 39Lv. 43Lv. 56Lv. 76

Haxorus. It's face is an axe.

Slaking. Uber-tier stats but doesn't give a shit. He'll sit around and scratch his ass in the middle of a deathmatch.

Blog Entries

In my opinion the most badass of all the known Pokémon is ultimately Charizard since they are huge dragons, has the potential to overkill the Elite Four's Pokémon and this monster makes the impossible made possible in a world filled with dragons and yellow electric rodents.

The second most badass Pokémon to me is Feraligatr because it's a frightening but also awe inspiring crocodile (or alligator) that can make huge waves go directly to it's opponents.

I recently noticed that Charizard has such little arms it's laughable. I can't call something like that the most badass Pokemon.

For me it's kind of a three-way tie between the hulky supercomputer Metagross, the draconic jet Latios (though Latias is neat too), and Feraligatr. If I had to choose the best option out of those, I'd say Feraligatr.

Height: 7'07"
    Hidden Ability: Sheer Force
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Crunch, Scary Face, Hone Claws, Thrash, Superpower.

Gatr's a monster.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast