Mewtwo Returns location--Crater Lake?

Thread: Mewtwo Returns location--Crater Lake?

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mewtwo Returns location--Crater Lake?

Just to look at it, Crater Lake and the MR location look similar. But it continues from there.

Due to several unique factors, most prominently that it has no inlets or tributaries, the waters of Crater Lake are some of the purest in terms of the absence of pollutants in North America.

Not to mention

The Klamath people also used Crater Lake in vision quests which often involved climbing the caldera walls and other dangerous tasks. Those who were successful in such quests were often regarded as having more spiritual powers

And it has an island in the middle (I've heard there's a lake in the island, but wiki doesn't say anything about it).

So, thoughts?

Well, what is there much to say?

Nice find. Definitely looks like the mountain (What was the name of it? I've heard the name in the English dub, but I have no idea how it is supposed to be spelled.) in Mewtwo Returns is based on this.

Does Team Rocket hire? ImJessieTR's Avatar

Wow ... that's awesome ... it's almost a total match. I've seen it spelled Keyna, Kayna, and Quena. I like the middle one.
    Protect the World from Devastation -- a fanfic
    Has anyone else noticed a weird progression in fanaticism as the generations progressed? Giovanni must define himself in the presence of the religious fanatics and the cruel sociopath....